Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Something like: if ( GetShapeshiftForm() ~= 1 ) then return IconSpell("Seal of Truth") end
    Not 100% sure 1 is seal of truth. You can test by switching seals around and using /dump GetShapeshiftForm()

Quote Originally Posted by abijax View Post
    Something like: if ( GetShapeshiftForm() ~= 1 ) then return IconSpell("Seal of Truth") end
    Not 100% sure 1 is seal of truth. You can test by switching seals around and using /dump GetShapeshiftForm()
    Perfect, just what i was after, thanks again Abijax

Despair are recruiting see RecuitPost for details or visit http://www.eu-despair.com

Deleted
    Reading around on different websites, i collected this sequence to use with clcret, with 4 pieces of t14 , can you please tell me if it's right?

thank you

inq howaw tvaw tv5 inqes inqhpr how exo jhow cs j tv3 ss

atm i'm still using :
    inq tv5 es how exo cs j tv3 ss

I dont think clcinfo can actually model the optimum rotation under AW (i may be wrong tho) and this is somewhat assuming you have enough haste for How-filler-How rotation :
    inq>tv5>how>tv4>exo>tv>cs>j

tv4 because if you start at 1 hp you'll get a clash between how and tv at 5 (i think)
    at the moment there is no tv4aw implementation in clcinfo

Ideally it would be nice if there was a separate rotation area for under AW (if i recal clcret used to have this at one point if my memory serves correctly from the LK years)

---------- Post added 2013-02-12 at 11:30 AM ----------

I think a "catch all" would be something like this, only problem is that there is no tv4aw option atm

inq>tv5>howaw>tv4aw>exoaw>tvaw>how>exo>cs>j>tv>inqes>ss

Probably need someone else to verify this, i dont have a problem manually adding the tv4aw to my local rotation.lua, if i get a chance ill test this and see if it corresponds to my "muscle memory"
    Last edited by Firegalus; 2013-02-12 at 11:34 AM.

Despair are recruiting see RecuitPost for details or visit http://www.eu-despair.com

Deleted
    With CLCRET is even harder to change but i think that if we can find a way to add it, your one seems optimal

Seems to do what i think it should, using this addition to the retmodule\rotation.lua

Code:
    tv4aw = {
    		id = tvId,
    		GetCD = function()
    			if ((s_hp >= 4) or (s_hp >= 3 and s_ha > 0)) and (s_aw > 0) then return 0 end
    			return 100
    		end,
    		UpdateStatus = function()
    			s_ctime = s_ctime + s_gcd + 1.5
    			if s_dp <= 0 then
    				s_hp = max(0, s_hp - 3)
    			end
    		end,
    		info = "Templar's Verdict HP >= 4 during Avenging Wrath",
    	},
    Using this prior: inq tv5 howaw tv4aw exoaw tvaw how exo cs j tv3 inqes ss

Deleted
    Tested it works very well, thank you man
    Last edited by mmoc353ea11112; 2013-02-13 at 10:59 AM.

Hi !
    Im looking for some help. I need a pro of clcinfo code :P
    Need to track my seal in the clcinfo zone, even more know with the new SoJ. I was thinking in coloring my holy power bar (yellow for truth, blue righteoussnes, green insight and red for justice, for example). If this cant be done i need a simple button that shows the seal im wearing
    Tks a lot.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keysozer View Post
    Hi !
    Im looking for some help. I need a pro of clcinfo code :P
    Need to track my seal in the clcinfo zone, even more know with the new SoJ. I was thinking in coloring my holy power bar (yellow for truth, blue righteoussnes, green insight and red for justice, for example). If this cant be done i need a simple button that shows the seal im wearing
    Tks a lot.
    So let's see the Bar color, I don't think it could be colored based on Seal as it's based on your template colors. However that being said you could change it to whatever color you want anytime you want.

Stance tracking is quite easy but it can be done multiple ways.

Tracking based on having the Seal active.

Code:
     if ( GetShapeshiftForm() == 1 ) then return IconSpell("Seal of Truth") end
    This means if you have Seal of Truth active you will see the Seal of Truth icon.

Code:
     if ( GetShapeshiftForm() ~= 1 ) then return IconSpell("Seal of Truth") end
    This mean that is you are in any Seal other than Truth the Seal of Truth icon will show.

Seal codes:

1. Seal of Truth
    2. Seal of Righteousness
    3. Seal of Justice
    4. Seal of Insight

How to make this work for you.

= Verifying you are in the Seal listed.
    ~ Verifying you are not in the Seal listed.
    Seal of Truth Change the name of the Icon you want to show up, You can use any SpellIcon in the game with the right code.
    1-4 These are the Seals you have active as indicated above.
    Code:
     if ( GetShapeshiftForm() == 1 ) then return IconSpell("Seal of Truth") end
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Quote Originally Posted by Firegalus View Post
    I dont think clcinfo can actually model the optimum rotation under AW (i may be wrong tho) and this is somewhat assuming you have enough haste for How-filler-How rotation :

tv4 because if you start at 1 hp you'll get a clash between how and tv at 5 (i think)

Ideally it would be nice if there was a separate rotation area for under AW (if i recal clcret used to have this at one point if my memory serves correctly from the LK years)

I think a "catch all" would be something like this, only problem is that there is no tv4aw option atm

Probably need someone else to verify this, i dont have a problem manually adding the tv4aw to my local rotation.lua, if i get a chance ill test this and see if it corresponds to my "muscle memory"
    I have a simple question regarding this. Is this the current optimal CLCret rotation for 4set/SW talent? Also why is "inqes" so far down the ladder? Should it not be higher up?

You miss jhow and jaw when j comes in front of cs

This is my current string inq tv5 howaw exoaw tvaw inqhpr how exo jhow jaw cs j tv3 inqes

@ Voodoomuffin
    It so clcinfo dont spam you to use ES when you want to delay it for trinkets to proc for eg
    Last edited by Liquidevil; 2013-02-15 at 07:23 AM.
    Armory links: Paladin Death Knight

Quote Originally Posted by pedjaland View Post

This is my current string inq tv5 howaw exoaw tvaw inqhpr how exo jhow jaw cs j tv3 inqes

@ Voodoomuffin
    It so clcinfo dont spam you to use ES when you want to delay it for trinkets to proc for eg
    I dont think judgement ever comes ahead of CS, there have been several threads within the paladin forum about this, if i recall correctly its due to CS+Mastery component > judgement

also not sure ive seen theory saying judgement in the "target at 20% health or less" is ahead of CS (which is what you are doing with jhow)

Deleted

@ Voodoomuffin
    Anyway for some reason my CLCRET doen't let me use JAW and it says that it doesnt exist, any idea how to fix this?
    I just wanted to try also yours to compare the 2 rotations

Quote Originally Posted by JediMa View Post
    Anyway for some reason my CLCRET doen't let me use JAW and it says that it doesnt exist, any idea how to fix this?
    I just wanted to try also yours to compare the 2 rotations
    you probably need to update it(if you using curseclient to manage your addons, set clcinfo release type to Alpha)

Deleted
    you probably need to update it(if you using curseclient to manage your addons, set clcinfo release type to Alpha)
    Awesome mate, tyvm again

Okay, to try and draw a line under the "which hits harder" arguement on CS vs Judge, and which should be prioritised under AW, took these from my logs (this is NOT under AW)

Remember this: Judgement does NOT give a tick of Hand of Light, and while the Judgement spell hits harder than Crusader Strike, you need to combine the Crusader Strike hit with the mastery damage from Hand of Light

[22:33:06.048] Firegalus Crusader Strike Protector Kaolan 29183
    [22:33:06.799] Firegalus Hand of Light Protector Kaolan 12946

[22:33:07.218] Firegalus Judgment Protector Kaolan 37476

CS damage = 42129
    J Damage= 37476

Judgement hits for 89% of the damage of CS, CS should ALWAYS be prioritsed over judgement

If you have evidence to the opposite please share with the paladin community

Deleted
    So in the end this seems the right rotation cause I agree that
    inq tv5 howaw tv4aw exoaw tvaw how exo cs j tv3 inqes ss
    because won't happen the situation that will make useful to add jhow

------------------------------------------------------------------

I used this one
    inq howaw tvaw tv5 inqes inqhpr how exo jaw cs j tv3 ss
    in the tonight raid and i had a huge boost of my dps
    Last edited by mmoc353ea11112; 2013-02-16 at 10:31 AM.

@ Firegalus
    and what are your numbers under AW?

also source of j > cs under aw sub 20%
    http://elitistjerks.com/f76/t53171-r...on_helper/p61/
    Last edited by Liquidevil; 2013-02-17 at 11:07 PM.

@ Firegalus
    and what are your numbers under AW?

also source of j > cs under aw sub 20%
    http://elitistjerks.com/f76/t53171-r...on_helper/p61/
    I'll deliberately screw up my rotation under AW and check logs tonight, but i cant see why it would be different, I dont think AW modifies selectively, its a flat 20% buff to all damage, but the numbers i posted were from our 25man raid and included all buffs - got the closest 2 together i could find without any buff/debuff differences between the 2 casts

And i dont see any "evidence" on that EJ link, just 1 person saying as fact without any numbers or reasoning, logically i cant think why being sub 20% of target health would have ANY influance reversing CS and J's position in the rotation

Also the same poster is claiming that this: inq howaw tvaw tv5 inqes inqhpr how exo jaw cs j tv3 ss is the optimal rotation, which is wrong (with 5hp under avenging wrath, you should dump a tv, not a how) makes me also think that he doesnt have a grasp on what is optimal and makes me less inclined to believe his off the cuff and non proven claim of J ahead of CS in the sub 20% range
    Last edited by Firegalus; 2013-02-18 at 02:35 PM.

there was somewhere here on mmoc talk about this, ill try to dig it out or if i can remember where i saw it i will re link again, anyway since we are from same realm you can catch me online if you want to chat more about this, so we dont spam this topic further