Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Afarensis View Post
    Hey guys, I don't really mean to start anything, but as it stands right now, the suggested priority for ret in the original post is wrong. I've shown earlier in this thread that you will do more DPS prioritizing Judgment over Crusader Strike when Hammer of Wrath is available, and I would hate for new players to get stuck in a wrong rotation.

If anything is unclear about why Judgment should be prioritized over CS, just ask me a question, and I'll do my best to answer it.
    It really depends on a lot of things : How much strength you have ( aka how much AP ) you have , what kind of weapon you have, if you have t14 4pc ( 10% judgment damage ).

Quote Originally Posted by Floross View Post
    It really depends on a lot of things : How much strength you have ( aka how much AP ) you have , what kind of weapon you have, if you have t14 4pc ( 10% judgment damage ).
    That all really doesn't matter so much. Under AW you'll usually have your trinkets up, and unless you're using ilevel 359 trinkets, the proc on those is enough to push Judgment over Crusader Strike, even if your weapon damage is exceptionally good, and that's without Guardian.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Afarensis View Post
    That all really doesn't matter so much. Under AW you'll usually have your trinkets up, and unless you're using ilevel 359 trinkets, the proc on those is enough to push Judgment over Crusader Strike, even if your weapon damage is exceptionally good, and that's without Guardian.
    Yea under perfect circumstances that is, on the pull it isnt too hard because then they proc straight away..But If their gonna use Bloodlust midfight and your trinkets dont proc I still use my Wings delaying isnt an option, in those situations Trinket procs are just an bonus then.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    I guess must be something with my browser, because this is that was inside that code tag for me :/
    That is correct you will notice it has ^^ at the end, The one you pasted before you would notice the error states Supplied data misses AceSerializer terminator ('^^') so before it did not have the terminator on the end of it. When you import it what are you getting now? Make sure you don't have any extra spaces after the end of the ^^ as well they will cause issues.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    That is correct you will notice it has ^^ at the end, The one you pasted before you would notice the error states Supplied data misses AceSerializer terminator ('^^') so before it did not have the terminator on the end of it. When you import it what are you getting now? Make sure you don't have any extra spaces after the end of the ^^ as well they will cause issues.
    why aren't you deleting those extra spaces, if they cause so much trouble?

just got this mod setup on my pally. Only problem im having is my hopo bars will not come down off their normal spot. Ive looked all over and watched the video but can't find where to unlock them and move to position with clcinfo keys. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by dragons View Post
    Yea under perfect circumstances that is, on the pull it isnt too hard because then they proc straight away..But If their gonna use Bloodlust midfight and your trinkets dont proc I still use my Wings delaying isnt an option, in those situations Trinket procs are just an bonus then.
    Under heroism you should have Guardian up, which will push Judgment over Crusader Strike. Let me reiterate though, Judgment should already be more damage than Crusader Strike even without trinkets/guardian, unless they have a weapon that is of a significantly higher item level than the rest of their gear.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    why aren't you deleting those extra spaces, if they cause so much trouble?
    Those aren't my extra spaces they are your extra spaces how you are copying it or how the forum is parsing the code brackets and nothing I can do to change that. When I copy it I have no extra spaces at all.
    Last edited by Requital; 2013-03-17 at 09:11 PM.
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Deleted
    Does anyone know if clcinfo is clever enough to differentiate between HoW being caused by AW and <20%?

i.e. could you have jhow cs jaw and would it satisfy the debate about Judgement over CS?

on a related note, any thoughts:

inq tv5 howaw tv4aw exoaw tvaw how exo jhow cs jaw j tv3 inqes ss

Deleted
    Requital, I've also found a bug in your engineering items icons. when I load in your Ret package, I got 4 warnings in my chat log concerning engineering tinkers (synapse springs, nitro boots,...). removing the | line that snuck in somewhere in their behavior code fixed it.

---------- Post added 2013-03-23 at 06:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Burtmianus View Post
    Does anyone know if clcinfo is clever enough to differentiate between HoW being caused by AW and <20%?

i.e. could you have jhow cs jaw and would it satisfy the debate about Judgement over CS?

on a related note, any thoughts:

inq tv5 howaw tv4aw exoaw tvaw how exo jhow cs jaw j tv3 inqes ss
    your inqes is really low, and I wouldn't be surprised if that delays it somewhat. ES should be somewhere really high, right after tv5 or somewhere thereabouts I think.

"Spark of Zandalar" - Just wanted to double check to see if this is available or not, I saw it asked on the previous page but haven't seen a solution yet. I'd like to track the buff, and currently in my clcinfo I have it returning when it's active and for how long in my grid, but I cannot get it to show how many stacks of the buff I currently have, which makes tracking it pretty pointless. Is there a way to do this?

I'm getting the following error when pasting the string into the import string area: http://i.imgur.com/K5x8m1g.png
    Any ideas on what's causing this?

I'm trying to make a template for my prot spec. I have set up 2 icons that should show the 1st and 2nd priority. The 1st icon is working properly and showing my next spell i should use, but the 2nd icon is only showing when to use SotR. I would like for icon 2 to show the follow up ability to icon 1, can I get a little help on how to set this up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sionil View Post
    "Spark of Zandalar" - Just wanted to double check to see if this is available or not, I saw it asked on the previous page but haven't seen a solution yet. I'd like to track the buff, and currently in my clcinfo I have it returning when it's active and for how long in my grid, but I cannot get it to show how many stacks of the buff I currently have, which makes tracking it pretty pointless. Is there a way to do this?
    I posted full code you need to track this trinket on page or 2 before

Code:
    local visible, texture, start, duration, enable, reversed, count = IconAura("HELPFUL|PLAYER", "player", "Zandalari Warrior")
    if not visible then
    visible, texture, start, duration, enable, reversed, count = IconAura("HELPFUL|PLAYER", "player", "Spark of Zandalar")
    if not visible then return IconSpell("Zandalari Warrior") end
    return visible, texture, start, duration, enable, reversed, count
    end
    return visible, texture, start, duration, enable, reversed, count
    Armory links: Paladin Death Knight

I honestly have no idea how I didn't see or understand that this was its purpose. Thank you, this is exactly what I wanted/needed and works perfectly.

Is there a way to set it visible all the time? For example "return IconICD(128986, 45, .3, 1, 0.3)" for tracking an ICD, I like having the .3 opacity when it's not active, and 1 when it is active. Is that possible to do for the "return IconSpell" command aswell? Been meaning to ask for tracking Inq if I can have it shown when not active, just opacity down and then full opacity when active.
    Last edited by Sionil; 2013-03-25 at 07:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ssjohn311 View Post
    I'm trying to make a template for my prot spec. I have set up 2 icons that should show the 1st and 2nd priority. The 1st icon is working properly and showing my next spell i should use, but the 2nd icon is only showing when to use SotR. I would like for icon 2 to show the follow up ability to icon 1, can I get a little help on how to set this up.
    You can't with the prot module that comes with the addon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by monikasun88 View Post
    I'm getting the following error when pasting the string into the import string area: http://i.imgur.com/K5x8m1g.png
    Any ideas on what's causing this?
    that's the issue that I just mentioned.

basically, what you need to do is edit the behaviour for the engineering items icons (labeled boots, cloak, belt and gloves, iirc). in there, you have a line that reads "if duration ~|= 0 then...". you need to remove that vertical line, |. it works after that. you need to remove that in all 4 engineering icons.

Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    that's the issue that I just mentioned.

basically, what you need to do is edit the behaviour for the engineering items icons (labeled boots, cloak, belt and gloves, iirc). in there, you have a line that reads "if duration ~|= 0 then...". you need to remove that vertical line, |. it works after that. you need to remove that in all 4 engineering icons.
    Ah, thanks I'll try that!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by monikasun88 View Post
    Ah, thanks I'll try that!
    Rebuilt a new profile removed all the excess buffs but left some example icons in, removed all engineering related things but let the censure tracker and holy power bar in. I'll update the main post in just a few mins, please make sure when you copy that you only drag to the end which will always close with ^^ they are the terminating characters. The forums allow you to drag 3-4 characters more and they cause a mess.

Is it possible to add on a Judgment clash option when CS & J clashes? (must like the HoW clash option)
    Am I even supposed to get CS & J clashes during the rotation out of AW when I'm prioritizing CS over J?