LastLast
    Paste these into the ret rotation module, and you should be good to go

Code:

cs_n4t15 = {
    		id = csId,
    		GetCD = function()
    			if s_4t15 <= 0 then return 100 end
    			if s1 == csId then
    			return max(0, (4.5 / s_haste - 1.5 - db.csclash))
    		else
    		return max(0, GetCooldown(csId) - db.csclash)
    			end
    		end,
    		UpdateStatus = function()
    			s_ctime = s_ctime + s_gcd + 1.5
    			if s_ha > 0 then
    				s_hp = min(5, s_hp + 3)
    			else
    			s_hp = min(5, s_hp + 1)
    			end
    		end,
    		info = "Crusader Strike without 4t15 buff",
    	},
    	cs_n4t15 = {
    		id = csId,
    		GetCD = function()
    			if s_4t15 > 0 then return 100 end
    			if s1 == csId then
    		else
    		return max(0, GetCooldown(csId) - db.csclash)
    			end
    		end,
    		UpdateStatus = function()
    			s_ctime = s_ctime + s_gcd + 1.5
    			if s_ha > 0 then
    				s_hp = min(5, s_hp + 3)
    			else
    			s_hp = min(5, s_hp + 1)
    			end
    		end,
    		info = "Crusader Strike without 4t15 buff",
    	},
    Last edited by Calrissian; 2013-05-05 at 02:33 PM.

Code:
    GetCD = function()
    			if s_4t15 > 0 then return 0 end
    		end,
    will consider CS as having 0 cd whenever 4t15 buff is up.

Copy the code from the other function and change s_4t15 > 0 with s_4t15 <= 0

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by abijax View Post
    Code:
    GetCD = function()
    			if s_4t15 > 0 then return 0 end
    		end,
    will consider CS as having 0 cd whenever 4t15 buff is up.

Copy the code from the other function and change s_4t15 > 0 with s_4t15 <= 0
    well little confused what to modify :-) please could you specify?

Is there a way to have clcinfo recognize you are engaging 4+ targets and switch to the multiple target rotation?

hey new with this mod. I have been trying to set up the Aura buttons with things like engineering tinkers and AW and Guardian but am constantly being shown invalid spell name or id. Any help or directions to current setup guides would be greatly appreciated! cheers

Deleted
    I'm not really lucky with loots, so I'm still having 2p of T15 and 2p of T14. So "inq tv5 howaw tv4aw exoaw tvaw how exo cs j tv3 inqes ss" is still what should I use in my CLCRET? Thank you

Ok, I just made an account just for this. I using clc ret but I want make the switch to CLCinfo. I try it once and failed at it. So can anyone basically give me the run down.

So how do I get clcinfo to not show the ret pve string when I'm tanking? I've gone to the Ret PvE Template and made the specialization to Ret but it still shows when I go into combat with the training dummy. I've also tried giving it a specialized talent but neither seems to work.
    Can't have a crusade without crusader aura.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shetan View Post
    So how do I get clcinfo to not show the ret pve string when I'm tanking? I've gone to the Ret PvE Template and made the specialization to Ret but it still shows when I go into combat with the training dummy. I've also tried giving it a specialized talent but neither seems to work.
    Make a secondary template that is for Prot and it will show the prot strings and not ret.

---------- Post added 2013-05-19 at 07:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Timmos View Post
    Ok, I just made an account just for this. I using clc ret but I want make the switch to CLCinfo. I try it once and failed at it. So can anyone basically give me the run down.
    What type of run down are you looking for?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

Just a ret rotation. With ES, AW, And GotAK mark cd next to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    Make a secondary template that is for Prot and it will show the prot strings and not ret.
    Well, I don't exactly want the prot strings to show either as prot abilities are a bit situational. I'll just deal with turning the addon off when I'm tanking I suppose.
    Can't have a crusade without crusader aura.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    @shetan; look at the template for ret, and it usually has you pick a talent or talent(s) as a means by which the addon enables or shows. Pick a talent that you never use or wouldnt for prot and make that the means by which the template enables and it shouldnt

@timmos;

Without Tier 15-4pc bonus
    inq inqdp tv5 tvdp inqes inqhpr inqlh howaw exoaw tvaw how exo jhow cs j tv3 ss

With Tier 15-4pc bonus
    inq inqdp tv5 tvdp inqes inqhpr inqlh howaw exoaw tvaw how exo cs j tv3 ss
    .... taken shamelessly from icyveins :P

The rotation I follow since I have 4pc is : inq tv4_4t15 tv3_4t15 tv5 howaw tv4aw exoaw tvaw how exo cs jaw j tv3 inqes ss

Breakdown : Tv w/ 4pc 4hopo > Tv w/ 4pc 3hopo > normal tv w/ 5 hopo > how w/ wings > tv 4 hopo during wings > exo wings > tv wings > hammer of wrath > exorcism > cs > judgement w/ wings > judgement > tv w/ 3 hopo > execution sentence with inquisition up > sacred shield (if used)

***Edit***
    Apparently I'm dumb and didnt realize you don't need to trick the addon anymore with talent choices.
    Go go /clcinfo -> Templates -> Dropdown and select disabled (editing for my dk today - sorry for the delay lol)
    Last edited by fears; 2013-05-24 at 11:18 AM.

Armory : Fear@Cho'Gall UI Screen : Elv UI Wow Progress : Vindictive
    Cpu : Intel I7-2600k Mem : 16gb Corsair Vengeance Psu : Corsair HX1050 Gfx : EVGA GTX 770

I am looking for some generic clcinfo advice. Is this a good place? I have the addon installed and have configured the out of the box items (what to use now, what is up next, icons for timeouts and various bars). However, I want to make a simple health bar for my toon so I can focus my attention on one area of the screen (also, this is a gateway for generating icons that light up when the toon is at 75% or 50% health for FOL or WOG).

But this fails:

local unitId = "player";
    local maxHP = UnitMaxHealth(unitId);
    local curHP = UnitHealth(unitId);
    return true, nil, 0, maxHP, curHP, nil, curHP

with the following:

attempt to call global 'UnitMaxHealth' (a nil value)

So...what is wrong with this or how can I make a simple "self" health bar?

Thanks...corrected my typo...

So...what is the standard clcinfo rotation for single and multi in 5.3 so I can setup some macros?

DK Rune Bar

I do not have much knowledge in coding for CLCinfo and have been using some of the examples on this thread to create my own DK template, using CLCinfo_DeathKnight for rotation and module support. One of the few final touches I'd like is a nice Rune bar, similar to the Holy Power bar available for Pallies.

I would like it to be color-coded by rune (Red = Blood, Blue = Frost, Green = Unholy, Black = Death). When regenerating, I'd like them to be a faded-out version of their original colors (so any Death runes would change back to their original rune color once used) and would like them to fill from left to right with the original color if possible.

Is there anyone here that would be available to assist or have the knowledge to create something like this? I'd greatly appreciate any assistance.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I'm in prot spec, Shield of the Righteous is not actually showing up in the full rotation. It pops up as "next" but never comes in the main grid...is that on purpose?

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    If I <Enter> /clcret retprio [followed by the action priority sequence] <Enter> on the Chat window command line, then WoW displays the add-ons panel with clcret expanded to its main menu -- instead of replacing the currently-recorded action priority sequence with the one that is specified by the command.

Do you know why this occurs? If so, then how can I change it to do what I want?

(I am not a lua programmer but I have written source with "C".)

return IconProtection2() doesn't give me the second on-GCD action priority, but instead gives me either shield of the righteous or eternal flame (stuff that's cast off GCD, not in my action priority list). What code do I need to give me the next action that I should do (I don't want to track SotR as an action at all).

EDIT:

Well that would explain things. This addon's code is really very well commented.

mindless rambling:
    first icon should show the rotation
    second icon should show when stor/wog are available
    wog would be displayed at max buff stacks, sotr in rest
    Guess I'll just be changing the iconprotection2 function to be more like the ret one.
    Last edited by Lide; 2013-11-04 at 12:12 AM. Reason: Content.

Ok, im stuck, trying to make tracker for new trinket i got, its LFR Fusion-Fire Core, it procs Tenacious, but wowhead have it as some 5000 str spell id, and its not correct, i need 9137 one, anyone knows correct spell id?
    Armory links: Paladin Death Knight