Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVelasius View Post
    Reposting from EJ.

With the recent update to the CLCInfo rotation module (addition of the T15 buff to TV), wondering what people think about this priority, and if there's anything that should be changed or moved about.

inq tv4_4t15 tv3_4t15 tv5 howaw tv4aw exoaw tvaw how exo jaw jhow cs j tv3 inqes

Cheers.
    Move CS above JAW if you have 4P T15.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    How would I use CLCRet to track the ICD of the following trinkets: Lei Shen's Final Orders (489), Spark of Zandalar (502), and Primordius' Talisman of Rage (502).
    Last edited by bigfah11b; 2013-04-08 at 03:55 AM.

Spark and Primordius don't have an ICD. Lei Shen can just be tracked in the normal way under buff tracker.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    What about the Brutal Talisman ?? ICD or not ?

How can i create an alert whenever i'm missing a seal or righteous fury?

I have been using this addon for few days now.
    Does anyone know is there some way on how to disable this addon when i switch to holy spec?
    (and when i go back to retri it would be on again)

-Mokal

Quote Originally Posted by Mokal View Post
    I have been using this addon for few days now.
    Does anyone know is there some way on how to disable this addon when i switch to holy spec?
    (and when i go back to retri it would be on again)

-Mokal
    The Template loads with specs or talent choices

I would like to my setup to show some cooldowns when in combat, and different ones when out of combat. I know the profile has similar options, but it seems to be an all or nothing thing and I want to be able to see things like SoL when out of combat, and to see things like AW but only when in combat. It seems like there should be some way to accomplish this, but i can't seem to find it.

Thanks,
    Matt
    Last edited by smprfidels; 2013-04-16 at 12:04 PM. Reason: Typo and clarification

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Brutal talisman -> return IconICD(138702, 75, 0, 1, 0.5)

Armory : Fear@Cho'Gall UI Screen : Elv UI Wow Progress : Vindictive
    Cpu : Intel I7-2600k Mem : 16gb Corsair Vengeance Psu : Corsair HX1050 Gfx : EVGA GTX 770

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by abijax View Post
    You can't with the prot module that comes with the addon.
    What prot module is currently working then? I have tried CLCProt but you can't add T90 talents into the rotation.

just me or is there something else out there that can add them?

I knew it had to be there somewhere, I finally found this post one of the old clcinfo threads and it definitely works at least when i used it with AW.t

Thanks,
    Mat

Quote Originally Posted by Alindra View Post
    Eureka! I was looking for a function along those lines as well, but after an hour of searching / experimenting I put it aside. Well, I stumbled upon a different function that works just as well:

Code:
    local exists = UnitExists("target")
    local combat = UnitAffectingCombat("player")
    if exists or combat then
      return IconRet1()
    end
    As I found the above, I also found UnitIsEnemy("unit1","unit2"), which would be nice, but it doesn't work on neutral targets, unfortunately.

--edit--

Well, that's strange. I tried almost the exact same code for IconRet2:

Code:
    local exists = UnitExists("target")
    local combat = UnitAffectingCombat("player")
    if exists or combat then
      return IconRet2()
    end
    But it "sticks." I enter the code, hit "Accept" and it's hidden. Target something, it shows up. Detarget and the icon stays visible (never shuts back off). Edit the code and accept it (even just adding a space) and the icon hides again. I'm not sure what to make of it. Any ideas?

---------- Post added 2013-04-17 at 05:42 AM ----------

Now that I have the visibility component figured out I need to get back to work on my rotation. I don't have any set bonuses, and my gear score is 502. This is what i have come up with.

inq inqdp tvdp tv5 lh how exo cs j tv3 ss

I am not positive about the inqdp tvdp, and I need/want to add in tvaw, jaw, etc. I am pretty sure that lh is a damage loss over es on single targets, but the extra healing is needed for my raid because our tiny RL friends guild only has 2 healers so every little bit of healing helps. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Matt

New to clcinfo, I was wondering if there was a way to make an icon to show ES when the duration of "feathers of fury" reaches sub 4 secs. Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Afarensis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVelasius View Post
    inq tv4_4t15 tv3_4t15 tv5 howaw tv4aw exoaw tvaw how exo jaw jhow cs j tv3 inqes

Should ES really be at the end? I thought it was higher
    Last edited by Tumleren; 2013-05-01 at 11:57 AM.

Sig by Stertuos

ES is at the end there as a personal preference, if you want to delay it slightly to sync up better with trinkets/cooldowns. In reality, it's still second only to TV5.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Afarensis View Post
    finally i got 4P T15 and im kinda confused about ret rot. I d like to read more about rot plese could you point me to usefull thread? I looked on icy, read guide here on mmo and also checked noxxic but I couldnt find something usefull. Please could you provide me link?

Quote Originally Posted by jirkamcz View Post
    finally i got 4P T15 and im kinda confused about ret rot. I d like to read more about rot plese could you point me to usefull thread? I looked on icy, read guide here on mmo and also checked noxxic but I couldnt find something usefull. Please could you provide me link?
    The way it works with 4 set is as follows: Same exact rotation as before, except with the 4 set buff active, crusader strike then becomes the lowest priority HP generator. That's the only difference. There are times where you need to CS again even with the buff to get 3 HP to TV, and that feels so crappy, but there's nothing you can do about it. My clcret is more of a cooldown tracker than rotation helper, but I'll post my rotation. I wish there was a way for CLCret to reflect these options, so I messaged Abija.

Inq > Tv5 > How > Exo > CS_n4t15 > J > Tv4_4t15 > Tv3_4t15 > CS_4t15
    CS_n4t15 means the 4p buff was not active.

Edit: I spoke with Abija and got the code to add in the CS_n4t15 and CS_4t15, making the clcret react WAY better to 4 set. If you have a 4 set proc, your rotation will prioritize Exo and J over CS and if neither of those are up and you have =< 3HP, it will prompt you to use a TV. It's amazing.
    Last edited by Calrissian; 2013-05-03 at 03:56 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Calrissian View Post
    The way it works with 4 set is as follows: Same exact rotation as before, except with the 4 set buff active, crusader strike then becomes the lowest priority HP generator. That's the only difference. There are times where you need to CS again even with the buff to get 3 HP to TV, and that feels so crappy, but there's nothing you can do about it. My clcret is more of a cooldown tracker than rotation helper, but I'll post my rotation. I wish there was a way for CLCret to reflect these options, so I messaged Abija.

CS_n4t15 means the 4p buff was not active.

Edit: I spoke with Abija and got the code to add in the CS_n4t15 and CS_4t15, making the clcret react WAY better to 4 set. If you have a 4 set proc, your rotation will prioritize Exo and J over CS and if neither of those are up and you have =< 3HP, it will prompt you to use a TV. It's amazing.
    Thanks for reply another question just came up in my mind - does 4 T15 alter burn phase (AW with SW + GoAK)? Im using HoW - Exo - HoW - TV - HoW - Exo/J (if art proc) - HoW - TV and so on any changes with 4 T15?

So new version got 4 T15 support? Downloadable from Curse?

Quote Originally Posted by jirkamcz View Post
    Thanks for reply another question just came up in my mind - does 4 T15 alter burn phase (AW with SW + GoAK)? Im using HoW - Exo - HoW - TV - HoW - Exo/J (if art proc) - HoW - TV and so on any changes with 4 T15?

So new version got 4 T15 support? Downloadable from Curse?
    Nah, I edited the code with his help, so it's not downloadable from Curse. With CD's up, I usually prioritize CS over Exo until I get a 4 set proc. 6% holy during CD's is nice, but your TV hitting for 200% damage is nicer.

During SW'ed AW it's better to completely ignore Exo : HoW - CS - HoW - TV - HoW - CS - HoW - TV - etc. Even if you get a proc on 4P it's better to dump it right away than buff it with Exo , cuz CS comes up. It's a gamble but a decent one and best use of AW ( SW'ed ). There is only one instance where you Exo during AW and that's if you have to refresh Inquisition and still have the 4P proc up. In that case replace the next CS with an Exo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Calrissian View Post
    Nah, I edited the code with his help, so it's not downloadable from Curse. With CD's up, I usually prioritize CS over Exo until I get a 4 set proc. 6% holy during CD's is nice, but your TV hitting for 200% damage is nicer.
    Any chance to share your code? :-)