Anyone enjoying Destruction as much as me?

I saw a friend playing Destruction on his Warlock and realized that it is nearly IDENTICAL to the Destruction spec we all knew and loved back in Wrath. The rotation is a slight bit different but much of the mechanics are the same. I decided to take my Affli warlock out of retirement and give it a go:

http://imgur.com/a/1EZgp

I don't main warlock at all, but this is definitely going to be one of my most played alts. Partner yourself with a healer and a class that can peel/stun for you, and you've got some sweet numbers ahead of you.

Oh sweet jebus, i switch respec soon.

Affliction seems more spammy than Cata
    You must become a Master Baiter if you want to want to master the One-eyed Fish of the Dark Caverns!

Last edited by snookiee; 2012-08-30 at 03:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bitehattori View Post
    Oh sweet jebus, i switch respec soon.

Affliction seems more spammy than Cata
    I haven't even got round to trying Affli yet, been too busy playing Destro!

I streamed an Arathi Basin, here's a highlight of the most impressive bit (For some odd reason the Chaos Bolt numbers don't show, but you can only imagine what they must've been):

Quote Originally Posted by iWolfBanei View Post
    I haven't even got round to trying Affli yet, been too busy playing Destro!

I streamed an Arathi Basin, here's a highlight of the most impressive bit (For some odd reason the Chaos Bolt numbers don't show, but you can only imagine what they must've been):

I put up UA, corruption and bane, then malefic grasp it, before malefic grasp is done, UA is nearly off the target, and so is corruption. then haunt appears, k, malef-- oops bane is nearly gone - K there goes UA and corruption again - MALEFIC GRASP - And theres haunt - UA is dropping!
    You must become a Master Baiter if you want to want to master the One-eyed Fish of the Dark Caverns!