Thread: An Hpally

An Hpally

Just killed me in a Hoj.

10+ Year Old Account
    sucks to be you, I never run into Hpally's that have time to hard cast anything, they just spam instant heals for 100% health.

Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    Just killed me in a Hoj.
    Through 80% damage reduction.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

get used to it and bow down to your new holy paladin overlords **evil laugh**

not from full hp, but got nuked by a 30k denounce + 50k holy shock. Wearing mostly S11 with ruthless boots and trinkets. That's like, full-blown cd freecasting arcane-mage like damage... except Hpallies are immortal.

Pre-expac's balance is usually bullshit but when Hpallies are topping damage done and basically immortal, Blizzard needs to hotfix this real quick (and return it when there actually damned level 90s running around now)

Yeah, Hpala damage is -insane- currently. "MoP will fix it".

i have killed sooooo many shockadins over the past few days.

i have no idea what everyone is on about. they are just as sucky as they were in the past.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

i have killed sooooo many shockadins over the past few days.
    because a lot of paladins went holy just to try this out and have no idea what to do.
    holy paladin dmg is OP with 3 seks cd on holy schock (talent) you can do >120k dmg in 1 hoj (harsh words is helping).

Yep, I noticed the same. How easy it was to kill a hunter that was chasing me as holy pally. A few holyshocks and bam, hes dead. BTW, did 2 BGs in a row and didn't get killed once. A few times I had like 5 or more dps's on me and i still survived using proper defensive cds. Its absolutely broken, I should not survive that amount of ppl poping cds on me. Well, at least I'm having fun being extra OP for a while.
    Last edited by land; 2012-08-31 at 05:55 PM.

did 3v3 wargames, was playing hpal KFC against a hpal vanguards (ret-dk-hpal). Swapped to the hpal when he had no trinket in a HoJ, our hpal popped wings and holy shocked him for 39k.

Quote Originally Posted by Bsod View Post
    because a lot of paladins went holy just to try this out and have no idea what to do.
    holy paladin dmg is OP with 3 seks cd on holy schock (talent) you can do >120k dmg in 1 hoj (harsh words is helping).
    meh. i've yet to die to a holy paladin. 99% of the time i kick their denounce and kill them in a stun. i dueled my guild's 2.7k hpala a few times. he beat me once when i didn't have cds up. the rest of the time he couldn't out dps my own self heals. shockadin dps is easy to counter if you have a brain.

if you are repeatedly dying to shockadins you are bad. whats more if you think its going to be viable at 90 you are delusional.
    " I need a sec, my wrists hurt from spamming slam so hard. Playing cleave vs cleave is tough stuff guys"

Deleted
    We understand. To everyone that reads this, please try and calm down with the amount of "shit man this class is OP as fuck" threads - we know, the game's no longer balanced around level 85 gear/values/talents/whatever may be, it's balanced for MoP. Things aren't as bad on the beta, although it's not like it's perfect either. I won't close any just yet because everyone's entitled to express their concerns and whatever else but if they keep sprouting like mushrooms I'll just merge all of them into one big "PvP will be terrible for some classes until MoP comes".