Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    ROFL, simply ROFL, @ the DS nerf.

Seriously, ICC30% buff was silly, now we're having an equivalent of 50-55% ICC buff XD WTF.

Rag HP nerf, I don't even care at this point, he's been harder than any of the first 6 DS HC bosses even before the nerfs reached the 20+% stage, yay consistency for once :P At least our bloody awful FLHC runs shouldn't be able to wipe there anymore... I hope.
    Ex-GM and Raidleader of the MoX Purple Kittens Raidteam on Twisting Nether (formerly Grim Batol), RIP, Winter 2010 - Spring 2013.
    Armory. WoWProgress. Might start streaming Soon(tm) http://twitch.tv/szem/

Guild xp is normalized per all levels; how is that working out? Does that mean there is a chance for new players to actually make honored before the mid sixties?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroWashu View Post
    Guild xp is normalized per all levels; how is that working out? Does that mean there is a chance for new players to actually make honored before the mid sixties?
    Yep. All characters will be getting same rep for doing quests appropriate for their level. Excellent change.

those pet changes are a bit unfair...

Deleted
    I must have killed two fucking thousand foxes, got the pet 3 months ago.. and now I see it being sold for tol barad commendation. It pains me.

I really like the changes they made to pets spam taunting and dying really easily.

Oh wait..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    People like you always say this, but the reality is there are so many guilds that are not even close to getting all the heroic bosses down. Besides, who cares about DS. It's a thing of the past. Come Mists, guilds who clear the new raids without the buff to help them get a feat of strength. That will separate the more hardcore guilds.
    People that don't have it down either don't care, or are the caliber of player that is just incapable of playing the game very well at all, and nerfs aren't going to change shit about that.
    Ex-GM and Raidleader of the MoX Purple Kittens Raidteam on Twisting Nether (formerly Grim Batol), RIP, Winter 2010 - Spring 2013.
    Armory. WoWProgress. Might start streaming Soon(tm) http://twitch.tv/szem/

Deleted
    Any1 knows where the NPC who sells "Warbot Ignition Key" is located?

2.5k+ foxes killed, and now it's from a vendor? I'm usually not one to complain, but that feels unfair...what next, the whelplings are sold for 30 gold from Dalaran pet vendor?

---------- Post added 2012-08-30 at 10:46 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kneeo View Post
    I really like the changes they made to pets spam taunting and dying really easily.

Oh wait..
    How about...you know...you turn it off?

15+ Year Old Account
    Aaand where's the cinematic with the destruction of the Horde gunship?

Deleted
    Hmph... i have a question regarding WoW Armory phone app:
    Should'nt it be updated to match 5.0.4 talents, skills etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Nioxic View Post
    Why doesnt the database show the pets stats (speed, hp and damage, skills) ?

i asume that youre working on it, just making sure you havnt forgot ^^

i wanna know if any pet is faster than my zergling
    http://www.wowdb.com/npcs/34587-warbot#related:learns

You can see the skills there, other stats are coming in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by b34tst34k View Post
    Any1 knows where the NPC who sells "Warbot Ignition Key" is located?
    It is displayed under the Sold By tab on the wowdb page.

Jepetto Joybuzz in Dalaran will sell you one!

I don't know why some people are whining about the new talent trees.
    Its quite a bit more than "some" if he felt the need to comment not once but twice and defensively explain his "vision"...
    Having said that, I can not speak for anyone else but for me as a raiding hunter, the great and awe inspiring talent revamp has done nothing, 4 of the 6 talent tiers are already locked into our cookie cutter specs, the two that remain are pvp oriented and do not have any real effect on raiding...

The devs attempt to make talents more interesting and actually give us a choice has done what most of their decisions have done the last few years... fallen flat on its face with a resounding thud.
    Last edited by jaxarale02; 2012-08-30 at 11:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    fox kit chances ... wtf ... noggenfogger ... wtf ... welcome to teddybearisland of pandaria where kung-fu panda and his friends enjoy petbattles

These are not talent trees anyway. They are more like class special abilities.

I wanted more like specialization talent tree so every class specialization would have their own "talent" tree. If it would be done that way, I would have no problem with it

As it is done now, they are nothing more than ordinary class abilities, where player must choose one among three, regardless of spec.

Classes who can play different roles (by spec) have actually the worst possible selection of those special skills. In most cases those classes have no choice which skill to take, and that is why "talent trees" should be done by specialization!

Deleted
    The nerfs are obviously to give everyone that want to a chance to get the mounts from both raggy hc and madness hc before they make them a 1% drop in 4 weeks.

Oh, another thing added: ya know that heirloom Agility staff that's supposed to show up for Monks? Check your local Justice Heirloom vendor. I found it at the bottom of the list (I figure without the vendor addon I run it would be the last page).

A bit of an unneeded extra nerf to DS. Oh well, i can now atleast get my alt in there with account wide achievement, and clear it in half the time LFR would take.

Woot, thanks for the video! This is what happened when I passed through there:

And then it flagged me as having completed the event so I never got to see the cinematic for real.

So, I was thinking about this new talent system that they are so proud of... which ends at 90 now, and gives you a choice every 15 levels.

How is that going to work in ohhh about two years? No level increase in the next expansion? 15 level increase? Revamping the revamped talents because they heard we like revamps? No new talents at all? None of those choices seem like a great idea.