Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by druim View Post
    I have been a feral since late vanilla but 5.04 destroyed the spec. It is useless maybe will return at lvl 90 but right now it is unplayable blizz took the best spec in the game and destroyed it completely. PvP as a feral now is noting but gy runs.

---------- Post added 2012-08-31 at 06:37 PM ----------

You are obviously playing a different game than most ferals. Most have rerolled resto as feral is a joke at the moment
    If you are a late vanilla player, and THIS destroyed the specc, get out, right now. Because this fixed what we needed, now it's just like the old days where we have rootbreaks(which we had in WoTLK at our strongest state, and we're even stronger now). 5.04 broke us? No cataclysm patch nerfing rootshift did(tho we did get fixed with sprint buff again). Now please go play your tree druid, feral druids don't cry or whine, we take the nerfs and shut the fuck up, because even with them we're good enough to beat the bads.
    afflocks that cry about balance in pvp make me sad.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfdragon View Post
    If you are a late vanilla player, and THIS destroyed the specc, get out, right now. Because this fixed what we needed, now it's just like the old days where we have rootbreaks(which we had in WoTLK at our strongest state, and we're even stronger now). 5.04 broke us? No cataclysm patch nerfing rootshift did(tho we did get fixed with sprint buff again). Now please go play your tree druid, feral druids don't cry or whine, we take the nerfs and shut the fuck up, because even with them we're good enough to beat the bads.
    i wasnt play on vanila and i gess eather that guy cause from all the ppl that i have asked they telling me that feral was for pee back then they start to become strong on wrath and yes as you said brake root nerf was ...............

Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian View Post
    This post wasn't aimed at me, but I feel like I should step up and tell you that all you were succesful at with this post is being an asshole.

First off, 2's rating? Really? I mean, 2's? Even if you would've said 3's or 5's you would've made yourself look completely unbelievable for rating bashing.
    Furthermore, due to Ferals insane healing as Feral right now, nothing can really kill you, and Feral damage is more than sufficient to kill practically everything except healers in 1 on 1 situations.

Although there's no current season running so PvP shouldn't be taken to serious, Feral is doing absolutely amazing in BG's. Also, if you think all damage/pressure Ferals do is coming from bleeds, I can safely say you have a long way to go into learning how to play a Feral better. Maybe it's a Shredding problem, or you're not interrupting/stunning/CC'ing enough at the right moments? Everything regarding Feral has been improved, except that we kind of lost Bear Form (which is by the way, beyond retarded). We lost SOME survivability, but honestly, not even that much due to our new abilities and heals. Then again, we gained a LOT offensively.

First off, my last signature update was probably more than a year ago, and the time at which I made the update I played like 5 games total in my new 2's team. Not to mention, if you bothered to check me up, you know what ratings I've really gotten.
    Secondly, lol 2's. Thirdly, nice first post/impression you just left on this forum.
    This guy made a PvP guide and has a clue, even though I'm what 500 rating higher than him in everything but 2s(cuz 2s is balanced lulz(I can't even break 2.2k cuz it's so epic rofl)
    Even though some of you try to flame Balduvian/Lashed, he's a proper feral, not the best, but I blame that on his shitty bg/realm. Anyhow last time I did any really serious arena, feral was ok, and after getting shadowdance, we're in the best spot we've ever been in, you're just too dumb to see it if you can't.

Deleted
    i wasnt play on vanila and i gess eather that guy cause from all the ppl that i have asked they telling me that feral was for pee back then they start to become strong on wrath and yes as you said brake root nerf was ...............
    PS: im geting amazed tho by the amont of vanilla ppl that we have everyone that want to cry for something right or wrong 1st thing that he will state i play this game from day 1

Quote Originally Posted by pinkpanter View Post
    PS: im geting amazed tho by the amont of vanilla ppl that we have everyone that want to cry for something right or wrong 1st thing that he will state i play this game from day 1
    quoted for truth!
    Just to contribute, people are day 1 players all round, I'm a late ulduar feral(DPS), and I never looked back, and I'm probably one of the oldest still playing ferals in eu(there are ofcourse some that played in BC but I think most quit) the main point being, I've never even heard of a thing called feral dps till WoTLK, even feral tank was dodgy(and people proclaim it was the stronger bit of feral in tbc) tho people play feral since vanilla even though white staff hits were stronger than our claw+ paw hits back then, why not?

typhoon for ferals is kinda fun right now at bgs
    as for 1v1 is better than it was i think
    but i still finding myself stuck in old habbits like using a mangle for debuff, same with running into larger packs of enemy is a certain death but it was a quick lesson.
    healing is good but so it was in pre-cata patch, it will all get changed after ppl lvl up.
    bear form is a terrible joke, lack of even a bit of rage just after u shift is very bad if u have to act fast.
    Good fire mage it will be always a pain in the arse

quoted for truth!
    Just to contribute, people are day 1 players all round, I'm a late ulduar feral(DPS), and I never looked back, and I'm probably one of the oldest still playing ferals in eu(there are ofcourse some that played in BC but I think most quit) the main point being, I've never even heard of a thing called feral dps till WoTLK, even feral tank was dodgy(and people proclaim it was the stronger bit of feral in tbc) tho people play feral since vanilla even though white staff hits were stronger than our claw+ paw hits back then, why not?
    There was some feral DPS in TBC, using the 2p T4 all the way up to Sunwell and power shifting like mad men. I mostly tanked but since you could have one spec for tanking and DPS (and BGs) I did both, and I saw quite a lot of other ferals doing the same.

So yeah, while Ulduar was the first patch where we were really strong thanks to ArP and fantastic tier bonuses there were a lot of us before that. I hardly think almost all have quit or switched, we're quite stubborn.