Poll: What profession is your main?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

What profession is your main?

While I'm waiting for the postman to deliver my copy of GW2 I thought I'd run a poll to see you what guys have chosen to be your main. Vote away! Poll changed to profession only so multiple choices of the same thing can't be made. Feel free to mention your race in the thread.
    Last edited by mmoc99cfbcce04; 2012-08-30 at 10:17 AM. Reason: title change on request

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvari Engineer

Deleted
    I'm looking at rolling a Sylvari but I could change my mind at the character select screen
    Last edited by mmoc877887c5bf; 2012-08-30 at 09:46 AM.

Deleted
    Norn warrior for me. Looks awesome.

Deleted
    Guardian Sylvari male!

Human/F/Necro
    "Loss of blood... My only weakness!"
    ~ Warlord Khan, Magicka

Anyway, if you don't already see where I'm going with this, allow me to spell it out: the only meaningful MMORPG "endgame" -- i.e., something novel to do after the progression process is over -- is that of the sandbox.

Deleted
    Female Human elementalist.

I planned to play a Norn warrior. Opinions can change i guess.^^

Asura Mesmer, but start disliking my profession a little bit

15+ Year Old Account
    Human mesmer, greatest thing ever.

i have a lvl 20 Human ranger. 19 Char warrior and a lvl 11 Azura engineer. But im having a hard time getting myself to log in. Unlocked all skills before lvl 10. Only thing i have left to unlock is some of the skillpoint skills and the elite skills. Which isnt enough to drive me to level. Not enough rewards to level up.Nothing to push you towards end game. all the "rotations" on my characters are boring as hell and most skills are lame pvp oriented skills. Like slows and such.

I can hardly see a reason to get to lvl 80. like 8 dungeons in explore mode for visual gear. Which will be done within a week tops

Sorry for the OT rant. But thats my view on this overhyped game

Deleted
    Engineer.. of course

10+ Year Old Account
    Famale Human Mesmer. And I love her to pieces. Even though I wish I could remake her a little, maybe maker her a charr. After doing the charr zone a little on my engineer, I really like that zone a lot more than the human one.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Aliyra/simple
    PM me if you ever want to add me for Hearthstone!

Deleted
    Male Human Necromancer.
    Necromancers seems to be kind of rare..atleast on my server.

10+ Year Old Account
    Male Human Guardian
    "Go ahead, hit me!
    Resurrected Holy Priest

Voted Charr♀Ranger.
    But in reality I play 4 characters more or less parallel atm.
    So add one Asura♀Guardian, one Asura♂Necromancer and one Norn♂Warrior.
    The advantage of the dreamer is that he never has to face the chains of reality.
    Blackhand[EU] - Mistral

Deleted
    Only a small sample size but I'm surprised at the small number of rangers. I'd have thought it would have been higher, seeing as that archetype is so popular in a certain MMO I could mention.

10+ Year Old Account
    I started with an Asura Warrior, but have found infinite more fun in playing Human Mesmer.

Norn Ranger. I liked it in the beta weekends so am using it now. So far still love it. Although I'm sure I'll end up with 1 of everything. Maybe later on I will change if I like others at higher levels.

Human Thief...it was for the dance. But the Thief class was a real surprise. So different from the WoW rogue...but enjoying it very much. Will roll one of each race...not sure what classes yet.

Deleted
    Human Elementalist. Swear I must be the only one playing Dagger / Dagger, I never see anyone else doing it.