Deleted

What addon is in my screen ><?

Hi there,

As always with new patches I'm reworking my UI completely from the ground.
    I have classtimer installed, nothing wrong there but there is another addon showing debuffs on my target.
    I can';'t find out which addon it is and therefor I can't disable it.

Ive highlighted it in the screenshot, it's above my player frame.

Anyone has any idea what addon this is =D

Here's a list of addons I've got currently installed
    • kuiNameplates
    • Shadowed Unit Frames
    • Bagnon
    • Classtimers
    • Bartender4
    • Masque
    • ACP
    • GRID
    • Prat
    • Skada
    • DBM
    • Dragemall
    • MSBT
    • OmniCC
    • Overachiever
    • Postal
    • Quartz
    • Sexymap
    • Atlasloot Enhanced
    • TipTac
    Last edited by mmoc7cf707c53f; 2012-08-30 at 10:47 AM.

Quartz.

/10char
    oh, honey.

Looks like Quartz.

Deleted
    I couldn't move it when I unlocked Quartz' bars but it was the "buff" section from quartz indeed.
    Thanks a lot!

way too much addons for smooth game expierience if you ask me. Shadowed unit frames ran out of support, so i wonder how you could have it active without tagging the "load old addons" flag.

Deleted
    90% of the addons show outdated for me so I have to enable it anyway.
    Ive tried 5 suites yesterday but the only way I can maintain my own playstyle is with this UI>

Maybe it's hard to believe but I love it this way

Quote Originally Posted by ripponesan View Post
    Shadowed unit frames ran out of support, so i wonder how you could have it active without tagging the "load old addons" flag.
    Orly? If I were you I would sometimes look for updates and not just "assume" things.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ames.html#info
    Last edited by Lyn; 2012-08-30 at 12:07 PM.
    oh, honey.

Quote Originally Posted by ripponesan View Post
    way too much addons for smooth game expierience if you ask me. Shadowed unit frames ran out of support, so i wonder how you could have it active without tagging the "load old addons" flag.
    Maybe you ought to stop using WoWMatix... Shadowed Unit Frames was last updated Tuesday and the creator is still active.

Also, as far as addons go, that is a personal choice. I don't leave anything untouched in my game, but that is because the base wow interface looks like it was designed by blind, mentally disabled monkeys using MS Paint and I dont want to have to open up different frames to find what I need when I can have that information at a glance. For example. If you want to know your crit rating during combat, you have to open your character frame blocking your view. With a simple Databroker plugin I have that on my screen that I can see with just a quick glance, not breaking focus on what I am doing. With KG panels and some simple scripting in kg panes, you can have those stats on nice background that only shows up when you are in combat. That sounds like a smoother game experience to me. Addons make the game better, not worse.

it's quartz.