Deleted

Spells missing/attack dodged despite caps.

Hey guys!

Was just trying out mah Unholy pew pew on the HC dummy in Acherus - but to my surprise, I kept missing with Death Coil/Outbreak, and my melee attacks were being dodged time and time again. With 150 DCs cast, I had 63 % misses.. Anyone else experiencing this? Really, really annoying..

Best regards,
    Mutuwa

Raid dummies are level 93 from what I know

10+ Year Old Account
    It's just a bug. The "boss" icon on the dummies usually means its just 3 levels above you regardless of your level. However perhaps they just coded it wrong I don't know. But it is purely a Dummy issue so it doesn't effect anything else you do.

Deleted
    Thanks for the quick answers fellas, that's what I was expecting as well. Much love <3

Quote Originally Posted by Rickmagnus View Post
    It's just a bug. The "boss" icon on the dummies usually means its just 3 levels above you regardless of your level. However perhaps they just coded it wrong I don't know. But it is purely a Dummy issue so it doesn't effect anything else you do.
    Incorrect - the boss icon means that it's the level that the boss was intended to be, or +3, whichever is higher. This means that Arthas will be treated as a level 83 mob, or level +3, whichever is higher. Bosses from vanilla are 63, or +3, whichever is higher.

The raid dummies right now are 93 or +3, whichever is higher.

lol that raid dummy is owning everyone. the IT guy at my office plays wow casually and he came in this morning freaking out "DUDE I'M DOING 11K DPS ON THE DUMMY ON MY FERAL AND ON MY RET, THEY BROKE THE GAME WITH THIS PATCH"

"raid dummy is level 93"

"..."