Thread: Hooked on PvP!!

Deleted

Smile Hooked on PvP!!

Hellow Fellows,

The first couple of days i have been playing my asura elemetalist to lvl 32 and it was a blast!
    but then i thought lets do something else!
    so i made a charr warrior got him to lvl 2 and went to spvp.
    its was AWESOME i played the "run and gun build", it was a blast!
    i almost never died in a match always on top of the list ( must say warrior pretty OP).
    So i have only been playing pvp since then.

Anyone else hooked on pvp?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by syom View Post
    Hellow Fellows,

The first couple of days i have been playing my asura elemetalist to lvl 32 and it was a blast!
    but then i thought lets do something else!
    so i made a charr warrior got him to lvl 2 and went to spvp.
    its was AWESOME i played the "run and gun build", it was a blast!
    i almost never died in a match always on top of the list ( must say warrior pretty OP).
    So i have only been playing pvp since then.

Anyone else hooked on pvp?
    I have mostly played spvp with friends, and we have had lots of fun. Took a while at start but now we are progressing in tournaments quite well. Only problem is reward chests, we never got any chest for winning entire tournament but we get third place and second place chests so... atm no point of winning really. Also anticipating paid tournaments and how they want that to work.
    Ordinary spvp is fun as well as well as crafting pvp gear, so many gear parts and I want nightmare one... dont know how far away it is to get. It's still annoying that you cant queue with friends outside tournaments and I really hope they fix it somehow. It's fun being able to play together but it's not faceroll getting to join same server all the time and it shouldnt be hard to play with friends.
    But it's great fun =)

I do however also like wvwvw, its epicness and I will spend quite some time there as well =)