Thread: Questions.

10+ Year Old Account

Questions.

Heya, so I have a pretty old PC, it's from 2008 iirc.

These are the specs.

CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E7400 @ 2.80GHz
    RAM: 3.3GB
    Videocard: GeForce GT 230

Microsoft windows 7 - 32 bit.

all on a 1366 x 768 resolution screen.

Now, my question is, is there a way to upgrade this computer instead of building a complete new one? since this one was prebuild.

Thanks in advance.

Maybe... If it's some big brand like Dell, HP etc. it might be locked and you simply can't upgrade it with any better processor. Graphics card can be swapped, unless it's a low profile case where you can't fit full size cards. Upgrading stuff to play on small 1366x768 resolution shouldn't cost that much.

Also there comes a point when you should just give up and stop putting any more money on life supporting five years old junk. If it's possible at all, try to get it completely replaced instead of upgrading. It will save money and time in the long run.

Not enough details of your current hardware to say anything definitive.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Honestly, If I was you I'd just build a new pc OP. At this point its not really worth upgrading as you wont see any significant performance increases no matter what you upgrade.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno