Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Hungary, no question, whatever we says, noone has any idea the fuck did we just say
    Last edited by Darksoldierr; 2012-08-30 at 08:44 PM.
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    Hungary, no question, whatever we says, noone has any idea the fuck did we just say
    I have roots in Hungary, but I know very little about it, is it really such a nice country?
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkras View Post

Also, alextrazsa has the spells Detect Pregnancy and Track Babies.

Deleted
    Denmark, pastries and very hot women.

Deleted
    The best state of Europe is when the economy is thriving...

No, but for real? I think the Netherlands.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHETERNAL View Post
    United States of America (some of the WWII cemetaries are US land)
    This all the way!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    I'll choose Sweden, lots of forests, nice gouvernment, chances to grow, lakes, sea, etc, what's to want more? Maybe sometimes to actually be able to bathe in the sea, but still.
    Ehm dont sweden have over 20% unemployment among young people? Gotta be something, because here in norway those young swe are everywhere!:P

I would say Norway, and yes I am a Norwegian. Looking at how terrible many people have it out in Europe now, I am so glad I live here in Norway with all the opportunites it brings.
    Follow me on twitter @crusadernero
    Nero - Human Retribution Paladin on Burning Blade EU.

Norway. Good economy, smart politicians, decent attitude towards technology, great landscape, great attitude from it's inhabitants and best music in the world. It more than compensates the cost of living.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    I'll choose Sweden, lots of forests, nice gouvernment, chances to grow, lakes, sea, etc, what's to want more? Maybe sometimes to actually be able to bathe in the sea, but still.
    More more than half of Sweden has a sea cost.

I would say Gran Canaria, Spain. Such an awesome place.

Deleted
    Ideally I'd like to say the whole "Scandinavia" area...
    but, being decisive, I'd opt for Sweden - they seem all chill and peaceful...and have awesome accents, and are generally attractive :P

Deleted
    France!! Because We have baguette and fromage !

America has Stevie Wonder, Bob Hope and Jonny Cash!
    France has No Wonder, No Hope ans No Cash !

Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    I presume you mean the best country, not state in Europe, because how you put it terribly is akin to asking: whats the best country in America >.>
    Just so you know, 'State' and 'Nation-State' are actually the correct terms for a country in geography.

For me though I will go with Ireland, I love Ireland and everything about it. Plus the accents are the best.

I feel that it's hard to choose a country outside of Scandinavia, all of them are good countries.

I choose Norway because of their well being and economy. It has much similarity to Sweden but a better economy because of the oil.

Outside of Scandinavia I would most likely choose Italy because of their climate, nature and rich culture.
    Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ealar/advanced

Raid Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/pappahealar

Guild Website: http://www.excesse-guild.net/ (Dismissed and seized raiding early 2011, March.)

Best state of Europe?

I'd go with solid, cause you know.. It's nice to walk on and stuff..

If you meant to say; what's the best nation in Europe:

Either Switzerland or Denmark. probably Switzerland as I can't for the life of me understand danish properly (I'm from Norway, Norwegian and Danish is pretty similar)
    ...But Switzerland doesnt have a coastline... ah crap.

I'll have to go with Sweden, It's just like Norway (Objectively been voted to "best country in the world" like 7 times in a row) just slightly worse
    and they have a coastline/mountains/ a language I understand

---------- Post added 2012-08-31 at 02:16 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Snorkle View Post
    Norway. Good economy, smart politicians, decent attitude towards technology, great landscape, great attitude from it's inhabitants and best music in the world. It more than compensates the cost of living.
    out of curiosity; what music are you referring to?
    I've no idea what to write here.

Since when Europes does have states? And since when Turkey is in Europe? Jesus Christ people.
    Kabukage 85 Tauren Shaman - Ahn'Qiraj EU
    Gandalug 85 Dwarf Paladin - Emerald Dream EU

to all the Americans trying to say "state" is the correct way of defining countries....no really it isn't, no-one in Europe says it that way, it maybe correct in USA to say Europe has states but say that in Europe and we'll all say wtf are you on about?

Deleted
    Could Svalbard be a state? I am fond of polar bears. If not Norway. Because polar bears on/in Svalbard. And decent economy and welfare. And Scandinavia and the good-looking Norwegian girl in my class.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paxluminis View Post
    Why Finland? It's dark and cold. You have to give reasons
    That's two good reasons right there. It rarely gets so cold that you wouldnt be able to go outside anyway. Also the forests and lakes are a huge plus, just simply amazing atmosphere if you know how to enjoy minimalistic sceneries.

Just like any country, you can't see the really good stuff unless you really know what you're doing as a tourist. But I guess it's not for everyone.

Deleted
    Norway, because they pro.

10+ Year Old Account
    Could Svalbard be a state?
    Well not really, Svalbard is part of Norway. There's some weird laws up there though, as all the signing nations of the Svalbard treaty have the right to conduct commercial activities at Svalbard, but are under Norwegian legislation. And Norway can't collect taxes for financial services there. Or something like that.

Svalbard is also not a part of the Schengen agreement, but mainland Norway is.

Since I can't vote for Norway, I will say Iceland. Iceland is awesome, even with their economic struggles and whatnot.