Poll: Which talent are you using?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

To Hot or not to Hot?

I'm currently level 83 and have been healing dungeons with Eternal Flame. I like it because I can cast beacon on the tank and EF on DPS and heal both with a 'HoT' or case EF on the tank.

My question comes from end game, should I be using Sacred Shield? I see a lot of new guides and builds using Sacred Shield. At my level the shield absorbs up to ~4k @ 5sec. I just don't see how beneficial this is in damage mitigation, or am I missing something?

What are your thoughts?
    Last edited by ChexMix; 2012-08-30 at 02:32 PM.
    - Nom Nom

10+ Year Old Account
    This is one of the choices that you may have to change on a boss by boss basis depending on what feels right to you. As a Holy Pally, I actually change my talents quite a bit while running through H DS.
    On Morchock I run with EF because when I'm only healing five targets it is possible to have HoTs up on quite a few of us and have all the HoTs ticking through Beacon on the tank.
    On the other hand, on H Zon ozz I use Sacred Shield because my Holy Power is going towards LoD to keep heals on the entire group.

It's really going to come down to how you feel comfortable, but I will say that I view SS as the better option for fights with a lot of raid damage so that you can cast LoD.

(May want to add a third option to your poll for people like me who use both. Would give you a better idea of what people are actually doing instead of making them go either or.)

Thanks for your input Kerfax. I will try out SS.
    - Nom Nom

Deleted
    Despends completely on the encounter. With the nerf to HR LOD is much more important for AE healing,so you dont want to spend your holy power on WoG/EF in heavy Ae fights like Ultraxion/Zon´ozz.