Deleted

Self healing abilities nerfed during battlegrounds, but not in world?

I read on several places that some abilities have been nerfed by approximately 33% in battlegrounds:
    - second wind
    - enraged regen
    - recuperate
    - death pact
    and maybe more...

Can anyone tell why? I haven't found any blue posts on this yet, but I guess they will reduce all healing in bgs and arenas passively or something like that. Next step would probably be reducing healing by hybrids and pure healers?

Healing hotfix, like they did with level 80 cata.
    "PvE is like playing chess against an opponent that makes the same moves everytime"

"PvP is like playing chess"

Deleted
    Can you elaborate please, did healing by healing spells get reduced too?

Theyre nerfing the heals you can actually kill stuff inside of BGs

This seems retarded (if it's true), they aren't the spells they should be nerfing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ieft View Post
    This seems retarded (if it's true), they aren't the spells they should be nerfing.
    It IS true, because I verified this on live 15 min ago.

But I think they also nerfed normal healing spells like rejuvenation, because people don't seem to be able to heal to full instantly any more.

All heals got nerfed.

Deleted
    Ghostcrawler:

We applied a healing nerf to Arenas and BGs because it was getting impossible to kill anyone. We hope this is just a temporary 85 measure.

Based on some of these reports, it sounds like percentage heals like Second Wind were affected. They probably shouldn't be. Percentage heals aren't boosted by PvP Power, so they shouldn't be nerfed by the blanket PvP healing debuff. We'll discuss and likely fix it.

Our stance on Second Wind hasn't changed. Under some circumstances, especially duels, it can account for a tremendous percentage of your health healed, but usually in group PvP (where we spend far more balance emphasis) you're unlikely to stay below 30% health for very long -- you'll either be healed up or killed.

If I had any doubt that Blizzard or Ghostcrawler are simply retarded, now I have the proof.... W T F?!? Every single heal got nerfed, and not just healing spells, but self heal like Dark Regen, Healthstone, Ember Tap... I mean.... WHAT THE FUCK???

Quote Originally Posted by Bogdan View Post
    If I had any doubt that Blizzard or Ghostcrawler are simply retarded, now I have the proof.... W T F?!? Every single heal got nerfed, and not just healing spells, but self heal like Dark Regen, Healthstone, Ember Tap... I mean.... WHAT THE FUCK???
    4.2k recuperate ticks were OP. must be 2.1!

Deleted
    All i can say is lol at the healing, as long as they didnt nerf exileration .. woop im all for it lol .. those hybrids heals need it...........