Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Can't connect due to firewall...again.

So been playing all day logged off for lunch, came back and have the error that was happening on launch day with login servers..Has this happened to anyone else?

Deleted
    I think it means logon servers are down. They just did a new build, so everyone disconnected and is hitting the logon servers at the same time (plus its Launch day, so traffiic is higher today)

Deleted
    Exact same problem

Deleted
    Yes, it isn't your firewall, just a general message trying to be helpful when one of hundreds of events has caused the login servers to pack in, patience is the best bet for now

Anyone else have errors with validating your email?

10+ Year Old Account
    Servers are down, there is a minor patch. Leave the Auto-Play checked, and take a small brake until the servers will be back on.

Deleted
    cannot play either ;< i just came from my 3 hour break :@
    Last edited by mmoce3c3da46cf; 2012-08-28 at 02:21 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nameuser View Post
    Anyone else have errors with validating your email?
    there is a problem.. its on the support page.

Deleted
    same for me :<

same here :s come on, 3 days in a row??

Works fine now.

and it isn't 3 days in a row i had 3 hours downtime on headstart launch and that was about it.
    Last edited by MarizzaDraenor; 2012-08-28 at 02:40 PM.

Well, i had that error every day, except yesterday. And i had to wait few hours before being able to log in.

Deleted
    Anyone in yet?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombina View Post
    Anyone in yet?
    I got in, but I'm unable to play... because the server is full where all my friends are playing.

Deleted
    Got to char screen a few times, but no further yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    I got in, but I'm unable to play... because the server is full where all my friends are playing.
    Roll on diff server then just transfer (its free) when the other server is changed from full.
    Last edited by mmoc3f9c23ccd2; 2012-08-28 at 03:07 PM.

I have this problem every time they apply a new patch. Really hope they're gonna fix it soon.

One of the worst login servers I've ever experienced. And that includes other new MMOs I've played.

This is like the 4th patch today. :O I mean I'm happy they are patching stuff but couldn't they wait a few hours and combine them to one big patch.

Deleted
    half of my guild raging on vent, fun times

Deleted
    Seems down for a while, time to get back to work I guess

TTFN

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Yeah people like to exaggerate, those two times are the only once I've encountered as well.
    Though, just because you encountered it 2 times doesent mean the rest of the world has aswell.
    its pretty widely known that these issues came up a lot. you can't just say everyone is pulling it out of their ass :P