Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightstalker View Post
    In Naxx25:
    Razuvious almost (without trash). With trash it would be faceroll.
    Did you actually kill Razuvious? I tried to do him today to get to Four Horseman for Armageddon, and he was "Doable" but you had to get lucky. Soon as you get a couple of unlucky parries on your SS, Rev and you can't use Sbar, he raped me with a 62k Unbalancing Strike, although the amount of Vengeance you get from him is pimp.

But yea everything else you linked is possible atm, and will just become a joke in MOP... Sigh, to bad the gold rate got nerfed into the crapper

Hey,

Managed to kill Yogg-saron with only 1 keeper(Thorim) on 10man. Extremely difficult due to RNG in P2/P3 (Add spawn placement + Stuns from the debuff. Since the immortals could global me with a crit, one bad stun and i'd die. Happened many many times, very frustrating lol)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9JLTSo8IBM

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Styl View Post
    Hey,

Managed to kill Yogg-saron with only 1 keeper(Thorim) on 10man. Extremely difficult due to RNG in P2/P3 (Add spawn placement + Stuns from the debuff. Since the immortals could global me with a crit, one bad stun and i'd die. Happened many many times, very frustrating lol)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9JLTSo8IBM
    Nice job, ; ) It does seem annoying.

Lets add The Lich King on Normal 10 to the list Just downed it. Video will be up in a few hours.

Mimiron normal mode in first try (got some practise on Beta (hc @ lvl90))

ToC now doable:
    Beasts down after 2 wipes due to bad decisions in P2.

Anub is also down (first try), gonna upload later.

Nightstalker, you sir are a beast. I tip my hat in your direction; have you tried razorgore in BWL after the patch?

Got Onyxia 25 down with quite little hassle in dps gear, just takes the expected fu**ton of time to bring her back down in P2. Even standing under her and spamming Thunderclap+Dragon Roar+HThrow on cd the whole fight took about 42 minutes with 42k overall dps for the whole fight. :| Very doable but unreasonable time investment atm, killed her in fury spec at 90 in less than 15 minutes.

Also killed Venoxxis while dicking around ZG for my last mob in the Headhunter achiev, wasn't sure it's doable but both the trash and boss itself are simply cake thanks to the almighty Shield Barrier. Didn't stick around to try the other bosses, but aside from Mandokir, most should be soloable now.
    Last edited by Calamari; 2012-09-15 at 04:42 AM.
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    kel wasn't even remotely close though, too many adds were still running around when he came out and banshees knocking me all over the damn place
    anyone have advice for the first part on 25man?
    or a video?

Quote Originally Posted by ciym View Post
    Nightstalker, you sir are a beast. I tip my hat in your direction; have you tried razorgore in BWL after the patch?
    I always had a friend with me for this boss. I would suppose it's still ~30 min+ russian roulette with the dragon staying alive. And now that the lootgold is down and this content being farmed for so long, there is no interest for that. killed nef almost 100 times. You as a warrior tank would survive i guess, but the dragon could die from time to time, who knows.

---------- Post added 2012-09-15 at 10:09 AM ----------

or a video?
    DPS! I did it in first try and just waited for vengeance to stack up (abominations) and went straight for the banshees.
    I can upload it, but that's going to take some time.

or a video?
    Go with Double Time just for the banshees and keep using TC on them as it applies DW.

or a video?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raiHqH2azmE

Not sure if mentioned*I know there was a fury kill pre patch* - Gurtogg bloodboil easily soloable as prot since the patch, Second wind <3 + Shieldbarrier.

RoS is alot of fun now.. Chain Spirit Shocks + Second Wind heals for ~12k = Kinda stuck. Had to force exit the game rofl.

Illidari Council is an easy solo with Second wind as prot.

Illidan Stormrage is now doable as fury too. Though, haven't tried it as fury ever, did it tonight with nps. Just CD's for P2. Second wind is op.

Eredar Twins in sunwell down.
    Last edited by Styl; 2012-09-15 at 01:10 PM.

XT 002 hardmode (10man) down
    gonna upload maybe today.

council (10man) semi hardmode
    Kologarn 25

---------- Post added 2012-09-15 at 05:29 PM ----------

Freya + 3 down in 25man

such a sick fight, countless wipes, but it was worth it.
    Last edited by Nightstalker; 2012-09-15 at 02:13 PM.

thanks for all the tips on KT25, managed to get him down in about 18 minutes! (yeah pretty slow but i'm pretty bad haha).
    I think my main problem the first go around was I was trying to focus too much on the banshees when you can kind of ignore them and slowly kill them off.
    shield barrier + second wind is great

Nothing too fancy, but 25 man Archavon is doable in fury spec if you've got some semi-decent deeps gear.
    Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

thanks for all the tips on KT25, managed to get him down in about 18 minutes! (yeah pretty slow but i'm pretty bad haha).
    I think my main problem the first go around was I was trying to focus too much on the banshees when you can kind of ignore them and slowly kill them off.
    shield barrier + second wind is great
    Free heals if you leave them up and kill them with TC. Yay victory rush

Deleted
    Nothing special, but cleared The Eye up until KT where I got destroyed by all of his lieutenants at once.

I couldn't have done it without second wind. (Arms)
    Last edited by mmoccc3932e217; 2012-09-16 at 02:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sareth View Post
    Nothing special, but cleared The Eye up until KT where I got destroyed by all of his lieutenants at once.

I couldn't have done it without second wind. (Arms)
    If you kill capernian at one end of the room, telonicus/lord sang together and then thaladred elsewhere, zerg Capern then kill telonicus and then just kite while killing Sang. kite and bandage if needed, then jump on Thal. All 4 together are a pain, but split them up and its not too bad. Just use a pvp trinket for Capern's Conflag and have double time to get back in after the aoes. / go next to a wall

I got Lady Vashj down today. =).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFt0WVE7yxg

Thaddius 25 down today ^_^.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvBJBmBoAeM
    Last edited by Styl; 2012-09-17 at 04:58 AM.

Nightstalker, any chance to see a video of freya 25 +3 solo? I seriously can't believe it, on my dk in full dps gear item level 403 I could almost solo (after patch) freya 25 +0, but she heals too much in p2 (24k\sec on 25-man), I don't think 25 +3 is even possible for dks in BiS dps gear atm, so would be interesting to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Esploratore View Post
    Nightstalker, any chance to see a video of freya 25 +3 solo? I seriously can't believe it, on my dk in full dps gear item level 403 I could almost solo (after patch) freya 25 +0, but she heals too much in p2 (24k\sec on 25-man), I don't think 25 +3 is even possible for dks in BiS dps gear atm, so would be interesting to see.
    Working on it.

Just music or some "commentary"? cause my english (accent) is meeeeh

Just music is fine IMO, if someone tried this solo, he automatically knows all he has to know of the fight.