Fury Warr 5/8HC looking for a raiding guild

Hi

Long time fury warrior looking for a new casual/semi-hardcore 10 man progression raiding guild or alt raid group for a big guild (even 25).
    Check out Elroar on the Sylvanas realm.

Couple of requests though;

- NOTE! Been talking to some few guilds already, and had to turn down their offer with no regret. This was purely because they did not have the same progress as me, I am not interested in boosting guilds and their members in current or future raid content. Especially not guilds who have not even completed Normal DS... (5 offers so far!)
    So please have near same amount of or better progress than me!!!! It will show to me how dedicated you are before going into MoP.

- NO, I will not go Arms for raiding, NEVER. THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!!!
    - Regular raids of previous tiers for achivs and transmog possibly. If people need help getting transmog, I'm more than willing to help running the raids and dungeons.

What you will get for your guild;

- A dedicated raider which shows up to each raid fully prepared, never missed a raid without a proper cause.
    - A raider that can raid anytime of the week.
    - A raider who doesn't stand in fire.
    - Might go prot and fury in MoP, IF (BIG IF) Fury warriors manage to get good in in both PVE and PVP.

If wondering about anything else, look on Armory (eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sylvanas/Elroar/simple), Openraid (openraid.eu/c/77875), or ask here or ingame.

Cheers
    Elroar
    Last edited by KrakinTauren; 2012-08-31 at 06:37 PM.

Seriously, been looking for a new raiding guild on and off for the past 3 months, more actively for the past 4 weeks, AND NOTHING!? Are there no guilds recruiting for a fury warr!? FML