Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Reqq View Post
    Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room.
    so help me, if i have to put on the shades and take out the earpiece...

Deleted
    Stop posting pointless things, don't go off topic...

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Stop posting pointless things, don't go off topic...
    ok. please close the thread. it was never anything but a 1:conspiracy thread and 2:bashing thread

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by smelltheglove View Post
    ok. please close the thread. it was never anything but a 1:conspiracy thread and 2:bashing thread
    If you have nothing relevant to post, then don't post at all. This isn't a chat thread, if you want to chit chat, you got a thread for that on Fun Stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    If you have nothing relevant to post, then don't post at all. This isn't a chat thread, if you want to chit chat, you got a thread for that on Fun Stuff.
    and i agreed. the thread is still what i said it was. check the date of the OP. then check who rezzed the thread 2 times, both times with off the wall US bashing tinfoil hat crap. i reported it both times, and truth is, the ONLY activity on this thread, apart from the necroes, has been the silly stuff. it started as crap and maintained its quality throughout

Quote Originally Posted by Wixwix View Post
    It's already a known fact that this whole situation was lied about a hundred times, twenty different stories about what happened. Oh, and two full SEAL teams got killed in an ambush? Yeah right.

Wake up people.
    I'm gonna give you a free advice. If you want to ever be taken seriously by anyone, never end any phrase with "wake up people". Preferably even in legitimate circumstances like "It's 10 am already, wake up people!"

No matter how valid or strong your point was, uttering these three simple words instantly makes you look like the kind of annoying, greasy, "Zeitgeist"-watching hippie conspiracy theorist.
    The night is dark and full of terrors...

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Bob View Post
    Wait, there are people who actually think Osama was killed when they showed all that media stuff ?!? Hahahahahaha. Osama was either killed long before that or not at all. What they dumped in the ocean was just some random body.
    You would be more credible if you admitted that your biggest reason to be suspect is that this happened while a democrat was president.

I said this earlier in the thread, but since the discussion picked up now...

I hate conspiracy theories and theorists. I hate that "wake up people!" garbage. I hate that there's people who believe that 9/11 was an inside job and I hate that there's people who believe that the US has a weather machine that makes tsunamis. I hate people that always question the official story just because it's the official story.

But... The Bin Laden situation is really questionable. It was twisted before we found him, it was twisted for years while he was lost, it was twisted after. A lot of weird things happened, like the way that no one saw the body before they immediately disposed of the body. The reason given for flushing the body down the ocean was also strange. The helicopter crash was just weird. There had been reports of Bin Laden's death from government officials in the region for years, including Prime Minister of Pakistan Benazir Bhutto who was assassinated shortly after saying in an Al Jazeera interview that Bin Laden had been killed.

I'm not saying that I know what happened, nor am I automatically claiming that the official story is a lie. I'm just saying that the details surrounding Bin Laden and his late years are weirdly hazy, and its strange that people don't galvanize on that.
    Last edited by Tore; 2012-11-10 at 04:11 AM.

Bin Laden died long times ago. (ten years ago) They kept Bin Laden alive because they needed a false flag for their “war on terror” so they could keep on asking money and power from people.
    In 2011, the US decided to start war on Iran. Like they justify the Iraq and Afghan war with 911 attack, they needed a similar “terror attack” to justify war on Iran. They created “Operation Geronimo” to justify a “nuke terror attack” in the name of “Al Qaeda revenge for Bin Laden’s death”.
    Al Qaida seems to have access to the toppest secret of US government. They knew "kill Bin Laden Operation" in advance.

Quote, "
    Al-Qaeda Threatens to Unleash ‘Nuclear Hellstorm’ if bin Laden Caught

Posted by Ingrid Turner on Apr 25, 2011

Guantanamo Bay, Cuba (NEWSTABULOUS) – According to news reported by WikiLeaks, threats have been received from al-Qaeda terrorists, stating that they will “unleash a nuclear hellstorm” upon Western countries if Osama bin Laden is ever caught or killed.

http://newstabulous.com/al-qaeda-thr...n-caught/9761/

WikiLeaks: Al-Qaida Has Nuclear Weapons
    Author: ICWN | Monday, April 25th, 2011

The militant group al-Qaeda claims to have nuclear weapons and did not hesitate to use them if their leader, Osama bin Laden captured or killed by the United States. Not yet known exactly where al-Qaeda’s nuclear weapons are stored, but are found in Europe.

http://icwnews.com/hot-news/1790/wik...r-weapons.html
    Five days before May 1st, Wikileaks and Al Qaida knew of “Bin Laden’s death” would have happened and announced a warning. The news is a clumsy product of the “disinformation office” of the Feds. It means:

1. Al Qaida have nuclear weapon. They haven’t used it because Bin Laden hadn’t been caught or killed.
    2. Wikileaks and Al Qaida knew Bin Laden would be killed several days later so issued a warning.

Al Qaida are so powerful that they knew everything, have everything and can do everything even though they are chased from the cave to cave, because they have the Magic Lantern of Alladin. They always come out in time when the Feds need them. They activated 911 attack to help justify Mid-east war. This time, will they have a nuke attack to justify war on Iran?

10+ Year Old Account
    "Magic Lantern of Alladin"

I'm sorry, what?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by katsung47 View Post
    Bin Laden died long times ago. (ten years ago) They kept Bin Laden alive because they needed a false flag for their “war on terror” so they could keep on asking money and power from people.
    I'm so glad you put this as your first sentence, so I could avoid the rest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Annnnnd the threads been necro'd again.

Can we close it already its full of lunatics...
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bin Laden got it easy, the shit he did, he deserved to be tortured.

Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    "Magic Lantern of Alladin"

I'm sorry, what?
    Pretend to be innocent or what?

Magic lantern of Alladin = something impossible. e.g. Al qaeda have nuke weapons. Al Qaeda knew "Operation Geronimo" in advance. Bin Laden died second time. WTC 7 collapsed like that:

oh. it's you again. color me shocked

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by katsung47 View Post
    Pretend to be innocent or what?

Magic lantern of Alladin = something impossible. e.g. Al qaeda have nuke weapons. Al Qaeda knew "Operation Geronimo" in advance. Bin Laden died second time. WTC 7 collapsed like that:
    For starters, what do you mean, "pretend to be innocent"? I ask because I don't know what you're talking about. Secondly, you're going to need to prove your claims. Third, 9-11 truthers don't even warrant my attention, so don't bother.

How the fuck is this thread open?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maharishi View Post
    It's a minor discrepancy that's been blown to utterly absurd proportions because the OBL's killing is a massive feather in Obama's cap. Drudge ran with the head line "Osama already dead," which, at first glance, made it seem like the raid was redundant.
    Pretty much this... The republicans slash conservatives had years and years and it finally happened on a democrat's watch? Sorry but that is simply not acceptable to quite a few and so it has to be minimized, undermined, sidelined, or marginalized in any way possible. Osama's death will always be linked with Obama's regime and that is perhaps the sweetest revenge I can think of for years and years of Junior's incompetence.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

Quote Originally Posted by Eowenn View Post
    Why do people care how the raid was pulled off? He's dead, that's the ONLY point that matters to me.
    You give your side of the atlantic a bad name. If you don't realise why, point dubble-made.

Deleted
    Why is this guy even speaking ? As a former member of a Special Operations squadron, he should keep his mouth shut as people who don't experience it themselves are very unlikely to understand it. I'd be very surprised if his own squad doesn't find out who it was that spoke and ask him to be removed. Same with that dickhead that decided to write a book on it. Are people surprised that high priority targets aren't taken into custody ? Where would they jail him ? Who would want him ? There's plenty if terrorists willing to bomb and shoot innocent people to demand him free. They did the only thing possible in this case and that's to eliminate him.