Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Where to get the best Karma items in the game?

So I just hit level 80 a couple of hours ago and I am soon done with the 100% world completion. While in Orr I was getting my ass handed to me and I realized my items are absolutely terrible. Im still wearing one item I got arround level 10-20, one I got at level 26 and a few that I got at level 50.

So I figured that once I have 100% world completion (or only missing the dungeon POIs) I would start getting some good items (from Karma especially) however I have no clue where I can get exotic items (which I belive is the best items in the game?).

So my question is where do I find some really good items that I can buy from Karma?

15+ Year Old Account
    Probably the karma vendors from higher level hearts?

When you finish one the person is a vendor and will sell you stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I know there's tier 3 cultural armor in major cities. I'm sure there's karma vendors in Orr somewhere as well.
    Last edited by DrakeWurrum; 2012-08-31 at 01:36 AM.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Deleted
    The only vendors I could find in Orr would only sell me blue and green items but maybe Karma vendors dont sell Exotic items at all?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacer View Post
    The only vendors I could find in Orr would only sell me blue and green items but maybe Karma vendors dont sell Exotic items at all?
    not true the best gear you can get in the outside world is in orr once you control certain points of orr there are about 2 karma vendors that sell only exotic gear. you have to be in control of orr though. To note these are sets and they also come with bonuses much like tier gear in wow.
    Last edited by Newbryn; 2012-08-31 at 02:46 AM.
    Claymore is Epic again, eat it priscilla fanboys.

If you're willing to spend some silver you can go to Fort Trinity, look for the 3 portals in that town and go in the one that is the order you picked for your story quest. There's 2 vendors inside for each order that sell lvl 80 rare weapons and armor for about 20 silver for each piece.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbryn View Post
    not true the best gear you can get in the outside world is in orr once you control certain points of orr there are about 2 karma vendors that sell only exotic gear. you have to be in control of orr though. To note these are sets and they also come with bonuses much like tier gear in wow.
    Do you know where these two vendors are located?

10+ Year Old Account
    Just go to temple of gods, if able. High end stuff from vendors, seems.

There are places you can capture in Orr that create Karma vendors with very very good karma gear. However you probably can't capture them alone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    If you're willing to spend some silver you can go to Fort Trinity, look for the 3 portals in that town and go in the one that is the order you picked for your story quest. There's 2 vendors inside for each order that sell lvl 80 rare weapons and armor for about 20 silver for each piece.
    Ty so much, found this place and I am now destroying people in WvW. I also found some of those special karma vendors in Orr however I still have yet to find any vendors that sell accessory items and an aqua breather (Im not sure if you can upgrade this item).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacer View Post
    Ty so much, found this place and I am now destroying people in WvW. I also found some of those special karma vendors in Orr however I still have yet to find any vendors that sell accessory items and an aqua breather (Im not sure if you can upgrade this item).
    You can upgrade that item. I once bought a new one from a karma vendor once (level 35 requirement though).

Wait, you just hit 80 but you have almost 100%? that seems fishy >.>

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Absolutist View Post
    Maybe he didn't craft at all and avoided killing anything extra? Some people are pretty single minded when it gomes to MMOs.

Not to mention that some of the DE's aren't associated with map completion. He probably missed a LOT of content
    Last edited by Kelimbror; 2012-08-31 at 07:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    Maybe he didn't craft at all and avoided killing anything extra? Some people are pretty single minded when it gomes to MMOs.

Not to mention that some of the DE's aren't associated with map completion. He probably missed a LOT of content
    That is what I was thinking as well.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post

Suppose that could be true. Some people are weird!

Deleted

Nothing fishy about it.

Anyways still looking for a place where I can upgrade accessory items and aqua breather.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Suppose that could be true. Some people are weird!
    Different play styles. Nothing wrong with it. I could tell from the first second of this game that I was going to take my time and do whatever the eff I wanted to. I don't even look at my level bar to be honest. I'll notice every now and then that I have 3-5 pts I need to spend from the notification in the menu.

Sometimes I'm in the middle of running around and I just feel like stopping to kill a patch of monsters. Normally this translates to crafting materials. There's honestly not a single activity or diversion that seems to waste my time. I just do whatever I feel like. most liberating feeling ever.

It's been the best experience I've ever had playing an MMO.
    Last edited by Kelimbror; 2012-08-31 at 08:49 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    The door to the portals are closed to me, is that because i didn't do my 70 personal story yet ? (The one that's bugged).

10+ Year Old Account
    the order karma and armor vendors are disabled atm
    The Original Ganksta

Top 100 US daggers. yeah, you're jelly alright

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    then again i'm pretty sure you're smarter then the average dumbass

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Glytch View Post
    the order karma and armor vendors are disabled atm
    They are indeed. But what can we expect once they're back up ? The same insane prices as the other vendors require ?
    Last edited by mmocf470da16f3; 2012-09-02 at 01:11 PM.