Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysen View Post
    Cho'gall 25HC!
    (Have you done the fight in 10HC? it's super fun )
    Yeah that and ascendant council heroic are on my plans currently! though after those 2 what then? =/

---------- Post added 2013-06-19 at 10:24 AM ----------

Just a quick Tuesday (before reset) solo
    The fight is funny as destro but easy as i outgear it hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Ignocia View Post
    Yeah that and ascendant council heroic are on my plans currently! though after those 2 what then?
    Maybe Yogg 25 +0 ? =)

Deleted
    No one killed Hodir 25 on hardmode? Seems awkward.

I've been leveling a warlock with the intention of soloing old raids as I prefer playing ranged classes and was wondering how much harder the 5.4 changes are going to make warlock soloing?

Will losing the 10% damage reduction from fel armor and the KJC change mean its no longer going to be as viable as it was?

I am curious how the current soloing locks feel about the incoming changes as they currently stand?

Deleted
    Fel Armor and KJC nerf won't really impact soloing, but the Soul Leech nerf (100%->30%) could be huge if it also applies to our pet.

Deleted

Pretty sick boss to solo actualy O_o

Is there a way to save/extend lockouts each week to farm Heroic LK in ICC? I'd really like to farm him on my lock each week without needing to clear the instance first.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkith View Post
    Is there a way to save/extend lockouts each week to farm Heroic LK in ICC? I'd really like to farm him on my lock each week without needing to clear the instance first.
    Just clear it on 10 normal, then switch to 25 heroic for him. Takes 45 minutes.

If it still automatically locks you to the lockout on Heroic after 60 seconds in the instance, you could get a friend to help you invite an alt and have that as your "lockout base". I think. I haven't tried it myself.

Edit: Or do what Evrelia suggests.

Quote Originally Posted by Mackslol View Post
    No one killed Hodir 25 on hardmode? Seems awkward.
    32.5M hp with a 3 minute time limit = 180k dps, and you don't get the benefit of the spark (since you have no one to pass it to). Not impossible, but you'd probably have to be geared to the teeth right now to beat the timer.

---------- Post added 2013-06-20 at 08:07 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by EvreliaGaming View Post
    Just clear it on 10 normal, then switch to 25 heroic for him. Takes 45 minutes.
    Is there some super secret way for us to beat valithria, because that to me would be one reason to have a saved lockout.

And yes you can have a lockout alt, I did this on my 80 twink paladin using my lesser geared lock as the lockout holder for 11/12 ICC.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

Quote Originally Posted by jaymzkerten View Post
    Is there some super secret way for us to beat valithria, because that to me would be one reason to have a saved lockout.
    Ask a healer to come heal. The fight literally takes 30 seconds with any 90 healer. If you can't find one, I suggest getting more friends.

Fel Armor and KJC nerf won't really impact soloing, but the Soul Leech nerf (100%->30%) could be huge if it also applies to our pet.

The moderately good news is that Affliction's nerfed health funnel is still very powerful. I tested it a bit on Madness Heroic last night and you can heal your pet to full in 4 ticks (with Soulburn). Much better than I was expecting, so at least Affliction soloing will still be viable if Destro is nerfed too hard.

I'm not sure if anyone noticed this yet, but the Voidwalker is getting a taunt buff.

Voidwalker: Suffering now also increases threat that it generates against the target by 200% for 5 sec.
    Not sure how much it will change, but it might allow for more burst at the beginning of a fight and less reliance on keeping the gateway debuff. Remember that he won't cast it unless he loses threat normally, so be sure to keybind it and have him use it whenever you want him to get a threat buff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    I'm not sure if anyone noticed this yet, but the Voidwalker is getting a taunt buff..
    I'm just wondering... why that buff?
    It could be useful, but the voidwalker/lord is only used for soloing, and between the gateways aggro drop and his +500% threat aura, aggro really never was an issue. And that spells's pratically a massive +150% single-target aggro buff (having 5s duration for a 10s cd)
    Also, does it work on bosses even if the target is immune to his taunt?
    Last edited by mmoc79b51183ff; 2013-06-20 at 07:48 PM.

I'm just wondering... why that buff?
    It could be useful, but the voidwalker/lord is only used for soloing, and between the gateways aggro drop and his +500% threat aura, aggro really never was an issue. And that spells's pratically a massive +150% single-target aggro buff (having 5s duration for a 10s cd)
    As I mentioned, all taunts other than our DA taunt and the Monk taunt got the same buff. Hunter Pets and 4 of the tanking specs. I'm not sure why DA and Monks were excluded, but I'd bet that DA is a result of then really not wanting us to taunt, and Monks have insane threat issues with Keg Smash at high gear levels.

I assume the buff is simply to counter the issue of a tank with really high vengeance pulling the boss back to themselves after the tank with no vengeance taunts.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliathen View Post
    I assume the buff is simply to counter the issue of a tank with really high vengeance pulling the boss back to themselves after the tank with no vengeance taunts.
    That, and the fact that Monks rip threat off of every other tank with very little effort right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Eliathen View Post
    Still doesn't address why pets also needed the bonus threat generation.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

Quote Originally Posted by jaymzkerten View Post
    Still doesn't address why pets also needed the bonus threat generation.
    Personally, I'm assuming it was a mistake. Someone said "go buff every taunt other than Monk and DA" and pet taunts got it too. That, or its compensation for the Gateway nerf, which doesn't explain why Hunter pets got buffed.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Soloed Blood-Queen Lana'thel 25 heroic

Also soloed Blood Prince Council and Deathbringer Saurfang 25 heroic, but havent videos for them