Page 68 of 110 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    OK, we are talking about different situations=) 2 weeks ago i forgot to kill lk after bringing him to 1 hp, then right after massress fordring killed him. I didn't get any loot, and i had to send a ticket to restore it.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrSmallBody/videos - Warlock soloing & other stuff

is it possible to solo HLK25 at 530 ilvl?

Also any tips for the "Death from Above achiv" or just go and nuke the boss?
    Last edited by Scoriio; 2013-08-23 at 07:01 PM.

I think it was Ignocia who did it at 526.

Deleted
    Can heroic BWD/BOT be soloed next patch?

We won't fully know what can and cannot be soloed next patch because of the changes to stuff like soul link. It might turn out that I need to change some stuff back to red after the patch.

I feel that a fight that was previously soloable that no longer is soloable should be reverted on the spreadsheet since the main purpose of the spreadsheet is to see what can and cannot be soloed at present.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

Agreed. It doesn't make sense to have a fight marked green if the current mechanics of the class doesn't actually allow us to kill it.

On Conclave is there any special trick to make it so you don't get Nezir's haste debuff on Rohash's platform, it seems to be pretty random when I get an attempt that I do not have the debuff over there.

You should leave your GoServ pet and Doomguard to tank nezir while you killing rohash
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrSmallBody/videos - Warlock soloing & other stuff

I left my doomguard behind but I must have overlooked the GoServ FG in the video.

10+ Year Old Account
    my main concern is the council fight in black temple? how hard will it be for sub 502 geared warlocks?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mackslol View Post
    Yogg 0 is gonna be tricky without current Soul Link. Also Soul leech on the pet will be smaller when you start last phase. Gonna have to burn those 13 mill health real quick before our pets get destroyed. We do get hero though and double Dark Soul.

Just talking phase 3 here since the first bit is easy. You need approx. 220k dps to kill it in a minute, which is around when adds heal for the first time. They aren't that many at this point though. Empowering Shadows happens once every 50ish second, suppose you'll survive first without the pet dying then you have another 30-35 seconds of dps time on Yogg. Could be doable. I have another tactic that I'm gonna try if that doesn't work.

New Soul Link:

Edit: Btw timed this week's LK25hc, 11 minutes and 1 second with roleplay included (I didn't die from Fury of Frostmourne so he died as soon as possible).
    With the Saying Warbringer nerf, how do you avoid Psychosis?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    my main concern is the council fight in black temple? how hard will it be for sub 502 geared warlocks?
    It'll be hard not to fall asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Faylo View Post
    With the Saying Warbringer nerf, how do you avoid Psychosis?
    RNG. It isn't guaranteed that you will go insane, depending on how fast/often she casts you might get the protection with ~20 sanity remaining.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khiyone View Post
    It'll be hard not to fall asleep
    could you be a bit more specific? the council is really the only fight there that can present problems. since my spells dont naturally hit for over 160k yet. and the healer boss will keep casting the heal.i can beat it but it usually takes 5mins or so of trying to outdamage the heals.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2013-08-26 at 10:11 PM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    could you be a bit more specific? the council is really the only fight there that can present problems. since my spells dont naturally hit for over 160k yet. and the healer boss will keep casting the heal.
    I did it as demo warlock with dark apotheosis with like 465 ilvl first time. Kept defensive cds up, was summoning improved voidwalker on cooldown (it kept dying), so he'd take 2 melees from me (with soulshatter every so often). Kept them stacked up for immo aura: aoe effects are very important as their health pools are shared.
    Last edited by Ferocity; 2013-08-26 at 10:18 PM.

Deleted
    Sinestra 25 hc might be a possibility? o: gonna try it now lol
    Last edited by mmoc42fc101662; 2013-08-29 at 10:44 PM.

Deleted

Will probably be easier in next patch with better gear :< (well obviously)

Here u go guys nways

(This is not a kill, but one of my better attempts, this boss is not possible to solo yet, tho i got it to berserk so imo - worth a video)
    Last edited by mmoc42fc101662; 2013-08-30 at 12:52 AM.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Soloed Morchok 25 normal.

Waiting for 5.4 where I can solo everything in the world with Harvest Life and Drain life glyph ( assuming enrage timer isnt too tight )
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

Quote Originally Posted by Chrispotter View Post
    Waiting for 5.4 where I can solo everything in the world with Harvest Life and Drain life glyph ( assuming enrage timer isnt too tight )
    Using DA glyph, Harvest Life and the Drain Life glyph to solo bosses that don't have an enrage... (25H Omnitron anyone?) Have fun guys.