Page 27 of 110 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Geegeez View Post
    So I just hit 90 this evening and to celebrate I decided to clear MC. I got the right binding from Garr, lol. In terms of gear I'm still in my blues/greens obtained from questing. How far can I get before I start hitting content that my gear just won't cut it?
    Alysrazor is doable in normal mode and maybe also Al'Akir. All WotLK 10 normal/heroic raids should also be doable (maybe LK Heroic not) + everything in Classic & BC.
    Gaze into the heart of N'Zoth.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Wuky View Post
    Alysrazor is doable in normal mode and maybe also Al'Akir. All WotLK 10 normal/heroic raids should also be doable (maybe LK Heroic not) + everything in Classic & BC.
    Alysrazor Heroic was done by a shadowpriest in lvl 85. (i did it a few days after MoP release as a lock)
    LK heroic was done a few weeks after MoP Release.
    Al'akir heroic has also been soloed by a Warlock ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Ignocia View Post
    Alysrazor Heroic was done by a shadowpriest in lvl 85. (i did it a few days after MoP release as a lock)
    LK heroic was done a few weeks after MoP Release.
    Al'akir heroic has also been soloed by a Warlock ^^
    Yes, it was soloed by him, lol. He was answering the questions to a freshly dinged 90.

Quote Originally Posted by Malthus View Post
    Hey everyone, I've got a few questions on soloing some heroic Cataclysm content, particularly in getting the achievement Headed South from Siamat in Lost City of the Tol'vir (it's the last one I need in order to get Glory of the Cataclysm Hero).

I've been able to solo the first three bosses relatively easily, but once I get to Siamat it's like I hit a brick wall. No matter what I do I just can't survive once I start killing the servants in order to gain the debuff. I've mainly been going affliction for this, but I've also tried demo which hasn't done much to help either. This may just be a gear issue but I wouldn't mind some advice on this.
    Not sure if anyone answered this, maybe a bit late.
    I managed to solo pretty much the entire cata hero, if you exclude the impossible ones that require more than 1 player. Headed south is relatively easy. Boss still takes dmg in p2 and all you gotta do is put ur VW on all of the servants and keep drain soul+SB:HF/life-ing the boss to maintain high hp. When all 3 spawned put a mark or /focus on the last 1 (when you kill it p2 ends) and just keep going. Once boss reaches about 50% or lower nuke that add and drain ur life up in between add deaths. Make sure to stand right ontop of the boss in the middle and put down a demonic portal to avoid falling off. I failed it once cause i dotted the boss and fell off, then boss died before i could get back in range to SS the dots off him . One of the harder ones but all should be doable except Crushing Bones and Cracking Skulls and I hate that Song, alone.

PS. Anyone tried soloing some current HCs? Those I did was not that hard and even managed some achies. I managed to solo Rattle no More in Scholo and hopocalypse now! in SSB(got desperate cause nobody wanted to do em with me, haha).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by evralia View Post
    Yes, it was soloed by him, lol. He was answering the questions to a freshly dinged 90.
    oh i didn't pay attention to the quoted text xD

Hey guys, my 'lock just dinged 90 and I wanted to try some (what I thought would be) easy soloing for transmog gear.

However Zul'Aman has completely stumped me. Tried aff with demon, demonology with DA and demon, but I can't even get past the trash.

Is this a gear thing, or is it impossible to solo? (very bad gear, quest green type bad)

Quote Originally Posted by D-Balthalzar View Post
    Hey guys, my 'lock just dinged 90 and I wanted to try some (what I thought would be) easy soloing for transmog gear.

However Zul'Aman has completely stumped me. Tried aff with demon, demonology with DA and demon, but I can't even get past the trash.

Is this a gear thing, or is it impossible to solo? (very bad gear, quest green type bad)
    Page nine of this forum should give you some of the info you seek. here is a direct link: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Content/page9

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Cultist View Post
    Page nine of this forum should give you some of the info you seek. here is a direct link: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Content/page9
    Cheers man assume it's just a question of gear then, which is easy to over come

Anybody done 4 horsemen 25 man? if so any tips?

Quote Originally Posted by Minchu View Post
    Anybody done 4 horsemen 25 man? if so any tips?
    easy, start nuke baron rivendare hard, kill him right at the start and let your VW/felguard tank zeliek( i think hes called) + the other melee horseman that isn't rivendare. nuke the other melee guy (forgot the name) and then just switch places with ur pet on the ranged ones. When 2 of them are dead then you should just survive with drain life spam and the last 2 will die eventually with dots slowly.

Firefighter 25: http://i.imgur.com/llmTH3l.jpg

Killed him with one minute self-destruction up.

Anybody got tips on how to avoid Fireland trash to get to the mount boss?

I actually have no clue who Alysrazor and Al'Akir are. I quit midway through TBC and stopped before killing Kael'thas in TK. Never done, Hyjal, BT, and beyond. I actually just reactivated after a 5-year absence to take care of "unfinished business."

I'm nowhere near my "which purple set should I wear?" days of old but it's good to know that I can get pretty far without having the grind it out for rep and such just to get gear that passes. Thanks!

I've been farming old content (wolk and prior) with no real issues. I haven't had a chance to try Lich King as I've not been able to get a healer for Valithria yet. I just started on the new stuff. I got road blocked at the trash in Bastion of Twilight and Firelands. I was able to down Occu'thar but Argaloth and Alizabal hit too hard in Tol Barad. I just started working on Morchok but kept dying when he got to about 13%. I finally looked up some videos and was doing it wrong. I was using soul link and not just popping new pets up. I'll go back at him with adjusted strat tonight. Could anyone give some advice on how you survive through that trash in BoT and Firelands to get boss attempts?

Dr. Wuky your videos are inspirational. The music. Just epic.

p.s.
    Soloing all of Naxx 25 isn't bad. Remember to pop a felhunter when you get to the Deathknight trash on mounts. They put up a shield you will need to dispel.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinjin View Post
    Soloing all of Naxx 25 isn't bad. Remember to pop a felhunter when you get to the Deathknight trash on mounts. They put up a shield you will need to dispel.
    I can attest to this; went in to kill thad 25 for my xmog belt, realized I wasn't going to kill him before enrage. Braced myself to have to do some crazy stuff to finish off the last 5% after he enraged only to find the 500% damage increase was the difference between not healing my voidlord for the last 6 minutes and having to heal him a couple times for that last 5%.

---------- Post added 2013-01-22 at 01:49 AM ----------

Firefighter 25: http://i.imgur.com/llmTH3l.jpg

Killed him with one minute self-destruction up.
    That's pretty beastly, how much luck have you had with kologarn 25? When I was attempting him he would rip me apart (and I don't recall having near enough dmg to break the right arm before the grip happens).
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

Quote Originally Posted by jaymzkerten View Post
    That's pretty beastly, how much luck have you had with kologarn 25? When I was attempting him he would rip me apart (and I don't recall having near enough dmg to break the right arm before the grip happens).
    CoE + Dark Soul Dots with Haunt up were in all tries enough to break me free from the Stone Grip (but you have to time it correctly).

Mimiron Video:
    Last edited by Dr. Wuky; 2013-01-22 at 02:32 PM.

Sexy video is sexy!

I've made a list of bosses (like the DK one) but I need infos one some bosses (WotLK 25 Man Encounters mainly) if they have been done or not (Didn't try them - except of Ulduar) and if someone killed Baradin Hold bosses.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...k1qNUF4MG9tVUE

I've made a list of bosses (like the DK one) but I need infos one some bosses (WotLK 25 Man Encounters mainly) if they have been done or not (Didn't try them - except of Ulduar) and if someone killed Baradin Hold bosses.

I've done all of Nax Military Quarter on 25. I'll post more later.

I've done OS 25 3D, entire naxx 25 with achievements ( outside 4 horsemen one)
    For those interested in soloing OS 25 3d, you need about 120k dps sustained for 2 minutes with Voidlord/Wrathguard.
    I did 10 man Halion hc the last reset with ease, going to try him 25 man hc this week.