Page 31 of 110 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Managed 4Horsemen 25 as Destro. Was a bitch to do and took several tries of my voidwalker dying just before the Thane so I then got slaughtered by melee and marks.

Odd observation - doomwalker would spawn, then immediately attack Lady Blaumeux. Whilst this did stop her from casting her thing, it took away needed DPS on the Thane and Baron. Any ideas how to stop this? Doesn't hugely matter, I got Damnation first try.

Deleted
    Hello everyone
    I have 486ilvl affli warlock, do you guys think it's enough for soloing Firelands? Or should I get a one or two person to help on Raggy?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyouke View Post
    Hello everyone
    I have 486ilvl affli warlock, do you guys think it's enough for soloing Firelands? Or should I get a one or two person to help on Raggy?
    The first five bosses should be doable (considering they are not that gear dependant, though sometimes tricky). I'd say your ilvl is too low too for Ragnaros (500+), you need a few people for Domo anyway (impossible to solo).

Deleted
    My goal is to farm raggy so I have a chance to drop smoldering egg of millagazor. Just for that I got my DK to 90 because I thought he will be the best class for soloing FL. I know I'm asking on warlock forums but what do you guys think about it? Is warlock better for soloing FL or DK?

DK without question.

DK with 490+ can faceroll most of the bosses that require 500+ for skilled Warlocks.

Deleted
    Thanks guys The problem is that I wont be able to fast gear up my DK, my Warlock tho is in progress group of my guild. But I will try to gear up on pugs as much as possible on my DK. Until that - I will try to solo FL on Warlock. Thanks again for answers ^^

----
    Edit
    ----

Ok so I tried to kill Beth'tilac. I only had 3 tries (87%/83%/51%). And I have one question - after 3rd smoldering devastation she goes into frenzy, I should survive that with Dark Bargain BUT I'm using Sacrificial Pact to survivte the smoldering devastations. Is there any other option to lower the damage I'm getting from SD?
    Last edited by mmoce360c560ca; 2013-02-16 at 09:41 AM. Reason: 02:55 am T_T

Quote Originally Posted by Ysen View Post
    The first five bosses should be doable (considering they are not that gear dependant, though sometimes tricky). I'd say your ilvl is too low too for Ragnaros (500+), you need a few people for Domo anyway (impossible to solo).
    Can I have some tips and tricks for Shannox pls? I've done Beth and Alysrazor easily but struggled on Shannox.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifonology View Post
    Can I have some tips and tricks for Shannox pls? I've done Beth and Alysrazor easily but struggled on Shannox.
    How you killed the trashes just before Aly?

//Edit

Ok, I know how to do it
    Last edited by mmoce360c560ca; 2013-02-16 at 10:45 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyouke View Post
    Ok so I tried to kill Beth'tilac. I only had 3 tries (87%/83%/51%). And I have one question - after 3rd smoldering devastation she goes into frenzy, I should survive that with Dark Bargain BUT I'm using Sacrificial Pact to survivte the smoldering devastations. Is there any other option to lower the damage I'm getting from SD?
    You don't need any cd to survive the smoldering devastations. Just put your teleport up there, jump down when she's about to cast devastation (1s left) and teleport back up instantly, no damage taken!
    You need to get her to 10% before the 3rd devastation, as she will go down into P2 at 10% regardless of timers. Then you just burn her under Dark Bargain, as all the spiders down there will quickly kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sifonology View Post
    The trick is to use Alyrazor buff to quickly kill Rageface and Riplimp. That requires pulling Alys in a certain time window, so that you get your 25 stacks when Shannox is coming nearby, and when Alys is about to cast Molting so that she despawns (you don't want to fight Shannox while Alys fight is still engaged).
    Here's a video how how I did it, but you won't see clearly the pull timing. You need to clock how long it takes you to get to 25 stacks, and how long is Shannox full patrol path around, and pull Alys according to that.
    I hope you didn't kill Alysrazor this timer

Quote Originally Posted by Ysen View Post
    You don't need any cd to survive the smoldering devastations. Just put your teleport up there, jump down when she's about to cast devastation (1s left) and teleport back up instantly, no damage taken!
    You need to get her to 10% before the 3rd devastation, as she will go down into P2 at 10% regardless of timers. Then you just burn her under Dark Bargain, as all the spiders down there will quickly kill you.

The trick is to use Alyrazor buff to quickly kill Rageface and Riplimp. That requires pulling Alys in a certain time window, so that you get your 25 stacks when Shannox is coming nearby, and when Alys is about to cast Molting so that she despawns (you don't want to fight Shannox while Alys fight is still engaged).
    Here's a video how how I did it , but you won't see clearly the pull timing. You need to clock how long it takes you to get to 25 stacks, and how long is Shannox full patrol path around, and pull Alys according to that.
    I hope you didn't kill Alysrazor this timer
    I haven't killed Alysrazor this week yet so I can try this but timing makes too complex to try and I'm too lazy, we'll see how it goes Btw where do you kill shannox?

How was Marrowgar 25 Heroic soloed? He bone spikes during the bonestorm on 25 man even if you're the tank. Or was it done as a Goblin/Worgen?

Probably that, I could go test it if needed.

edit: decided to go anyways (need to get 10 man neck deep in vile out of the way anyways), fight is a complete joke as a worgen. I just stood at range so that coldflame was coming to me and not my voidy. Also got a nice heroic bryntroll for my FG.
    Last edited by jaymzkerten; 2013-02-17 at 04:18 PM.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Argaloth 10 normal in table is "red" but it was killed(i cant add link because i had 0 posts)

Can also add normal 25 Saurfang to that list. Not too hard a fight but it gets interesting because there are no additional mark of the fallen champion targets so he sits at 100 energy for the rest of the fight. Virtually unlimited shards through the blood beasts is nice though.

Last edited by jaymzkerten; 2013-02-19 at 03:48 PM.

Deleted
    Oh yeah, reminds me that I also did him and the Blood Prince Council 25 a few weeks ago. Dark Apotheosis ftw!

Rotface 25 was such a joke, I went ahead and did it on heroic. :P

Killed Anub'arak 25 normal. Fairly trivial. Don't have a video for it but if you're that bothered you can check my stream vods.

Also it appears that Alysrazor has been soloed on 25 Heroic (search it on YouTube).

Any mandatory talents for soloing old content as affli?

Quote Originally Posted by evralia View Post
    How was Marrowgar 25 Heroic soloed? He bone spikes during the bonestorm on 25 man even if you're the tank. Or was it done as a Goblin/Worgen?
    I'm Worgen
    Gaze into the heart of N'Zoth.