Page 32 of 110 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Should probably annotate that on the spreadsheet if other races are unable to do it because of the bone spikes.

---------- Post added 2013-02-17 at 06:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Any mandatory talents for soloing old content as affli?
    The 2 closest to mandatory are GoSup, since usually you will want to have voidy tanking instead of you, and KjC, because mechanics that randomly target players and you have to avoid will randomly target you 100% of the time, but even these aren't mandatory, just highly favorable in most circumstances.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

You can still control your pet during Bone Spikes. If you play your cards right, you can probably make them break it, similar to how Hagara Ice Tombs were handled.

BSG occurs a lot more often than ice tomb does on hagara though.

Just some suggestions for anyone who is considering trying it.

Unbound Will, PvP trinket, Grimiore: Felguard, Demonic Gateway might allow you to avoid it completely if you are in travel when the spike goes out... Also, the DK forums had some conversation about different costumes (Models that were added after Cata came out) allowing them to avoid the Bonespike.

I've updated the list, let me know if I missed something.
    Gaze into the heart of N'Zoth.

Deleted
    May I ask you fellow warlock how are you dealing with Deathbringers self healing? Do you re-summon your pet when he gets mark? Or you just ignore it and dps harder?

During yesterdays solo of Morchok I've discovered that you can Drain Soul small mobs running towards temple for free shards (at least no one pointed here about this, if anyone did this before I don't want take credit for this). One tick is usually enough to kill them. Gonna try heroic next week. I know that he's already been killed even on heroic but I hope this fact will help to people which are struggling with him and wants to kill him.

My first solo vid I know about some mistakes I did f.e. Terrorguard popped too late, trying to drain soul add which was too far away etc...

Quote Originally Posted by SKOTy View Post
    May I ask you fellow warlock how are you dealing with Deathbringers self healing? Do you re-summon your pet when he gets mark? Or you just ignore it and dps harder?
    If you are referring to Deathbringer Saurfang I had no issues with his self healing. I'm pretty sure I saw mark of blood on my voidlord, but it didn't seem to be causing me any issues. My best guess is he has a low swing speed for his normal melee attack, so getting healed for 50-80k every couple seconds easily gets offset by doing 80k dps.
    Last edited by jaymzkerten; 2013-02-19 at 03:31 PM.

Deleted
    Yes I am talking about Deathbringer Saurfang, also I've forgot to mention that I am attempting to kill him on 10HC (apparently low coffee value in blood has it's cons ).

Well in that case his self healing is the same for 10n and 10hc (5100-6900 dmg and healed for 10x), and that amount is lower than what he was healing for on 25n (5950-8050 dmg and healed for 10x).

Deleted
    Nvm, just killed him, tunneling dps all the time is way to go.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Wuky View Post
    I've updated the list, let me know if I missed something.
    You can add General Vezax 25 heroic(i cant add link, because i need 10 posts at least, but you can find video on youtube 'Warlock solo General Vezax 25 HEROIC"). Also Argaloth 10n( as previous find on youtube "Warlock solo Argaloth")

Ok, I finally soloed Molten Lord in Firelands coz I wanted start Teracgosa quest chain. But I did not get any quest. It must be done in 25 man or its bugged atm?

(I know a bit wrong forum but did not want start new thread for this question).

Deleted
    I soloed the "earth, wind & fire" achievement in VoA10 this evening cant see anyone else mention it but it was fairly easy once I found the best order for me. Will upload a vid when I have some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekromonde View Post
    I soloed the "earth, wind & fire" achievement in VoA10 this evening cant see anyone else mention it but it was fairly easy once I found the best order for me. Will upload a vid when I have some time.
    Neat. I should try that some day, still missing that achievement.

You can add on sindragosa 25 man normal. Fairly trivial, just make sure to take a melee hit before each air phase. Drain Life can outheal her melee damage at the end when you sac your pet.

Deleted
    As promised video for "earth, wind & fire" achievement solo 10 man: youtube.com / watch?v=h-Fu2NxNEGI

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

Chimaeron 10m normal soloed

New here, just wanted to say that Chimaeron 10m normal is soloable, but I can't post my video link here, I'm sure searching youtube will pull it up though if anyone's interested. I didn't see any other vids and the spreadsheet didn't list him as killed yet (maybe I looked at the wrong one idk?)

10+ Year Old Account

Heya folks! Was wondering if I may be able to solo Kael on my level 85 Warlock? I've had em for years but just recently finished leveling him up to 85, haven't even started leveling to 90 yet. Wanna know if it's easy or at least reasonable for a scrubby destro lock to solo Kael.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    yep! thanks heaps!