Page 71 of 110 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Anyone tryed zerging p3 Yogg0 as affliction yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Faylo View Post
    Anyone tryed zerging p3 Yogg0 as affliction yet?
    yes i did. worked fine (used harvest life)
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrSmallBody/videos - Warlock soloing & other stuff

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Small snowball View Post
    yes i did. worked fine (used harvest life)
    Ilvl? And Drain tanked when there spawned to many, and just focused boss?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by warlockblood View Post
    gz on your ultraxion kill.
    any1 else having trouble soloing zandalari warbringers since the last patch with the soul link nerf i just die too quick. my pet dies within 20s and i can't tank the boss on my own
    No, just had to switch specs / tactics. Use affliction with soul leech / soul link / GoSup. Keep one soul shard active to use with Health Funnel (damage reduction, better health return) on the Void Lord when he gets too low. Drain life with the glyph is sufficient to return health if you get low.

Pay extra attention to when he summons the ghost (I keep the VL's taunt off) and stun with Shadowfury, and swap dots onto it to grab aggro. Soulburn + SoC for scarabs. It's a bit of a slower, more cautious process now but still completely doable.

Ultraxion 194k hp =(

- - - Updated - - -

Ultraxion done =)

- - - Updated - - -

Ultraxion:
    Don't try to kill him, it's a pain in the ass, worse than Spine.

Boss is bugged atm, he casts 2 fading lights on tank simultaneously, that's why you need demo spec and complicated strat to kill him
    So before I go updating the spreadsheet with this kill, do you think it's still possible for you to do following the wild imp and UVLS nerfs?

Also has anyone else noticed any particular fights that we could solo pre-5.4 that we cannot currently solo?

- - - Updated - - -

Also I'm thinking of consolidating Ulduar a bit, specifically for the fights with more than one "hard mode" (yogg 3/2/1/0 light, etc). Flame levi will remain how it is for now until we can solo 4 tower 25 man, but for freya/yogg, since both have been full cleared on 10 and 25 I would consolidate it down to 1 line like other fights (because realistically I'm fairly certain people only care about the knowledge to solo the normal mode and the hardest mode, not the ones in between :P). Anyone have any objections to this?
    Last edited by jaymzkerten; 2013-09-27 at 03:23 PM.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

Quote Originally Posted by jaymzkerten View Post
    So before I go updating the spreadsheet with this kill, do you think it's still possible for you to do following the wild imp and UVLS nerfs?
    I think it's still possible with ~560 haste gear , but i need to kill the boss again for sure

any1 else having trouble soloing zandalari warbringers since the last patch with the soul link nerf i just die too quick. my pet dies within 20s and i can't tank the boss on my own
    I never used Soul Link on these guys even prenerf. Voidlord and SB:HF kept him alive just fine. Proper pet kiting when they spawn spirits is pretty necessary though. Just make a macro with /petmoveto in it and move your pet away when the spirit is cast. Your healing should pull aggro on the spirit which you can easily move away from.

thanks for the tips to fight a warbringer post 5.4 but the problem is im not affl i'm destro/demo. gonna try a warbringer again tomorrrow. atm im stuck on nibbleh at the brawlers guild that figth is olmost impossible since kjc nerf

soloing a warbringer as destro is alot easier than affliction. You can heal yourself and pet. Just make sure you heal yourself and pet. And move your voidwalker away from the add that spawns.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymzkerten View Post

Also has anyone else noticed any particular fights that we could solo pre-5.4 that we cannot currently solo?

- - - Updated - - -

Also I'm thinking of consolidating Ulduar a bit, specifically for the fights with more than one "hard mode" (yogg 3/2/1/0 light, etc). Flame levi will remain how it is for now until we can solo 4 tower 25 man, but for freya/yogg, since both have been full cleared on 10 and 25 I would consolidate it down to 1 line like other fights (because realistically I'm fairly certain people only care about the knowledge to solo the normal mode and the hardest mode, not the ones in between :P). Anyone have any objections to this?
    Soloed ultraxion as aff with ease, he had like 30% hp when my burst dots ran out then drain tanked him rest of the fight. 565 ilvl.

Quote Originally Posted by Ignocia View Post
    Soloed ultraxion as aff with ease, he had like 30% hp when my burst dots ran out then drain tanked him rest of the fight. 565 ilvl.
    Dat aff burst... ~800k dps? =)
    Last edited by Small snowball; 2013-09-28 at 11:45 PM.

Just got Faction Champs 25-heroic and Anub 25-heroic. Will post a video if I can figure out how to not suck.
    Last edited by Dangless; 2013-09-29 at 06:06 AM.

So, the impossible suddenly isn't as impossible anymore. Gotta love a new tier.

Deleted
    Dat aff burst... ~800k dps? =)
    Something like that d:

Btw i've attempted Nef HC a few times now and i had 1 attempt with all the adds in P2 down, my pet died sadly.. it seems very doable now with 565+ ilvl

Quote Originally Posted by Ignocia View Post
    Something like that d:

Btw i've attempted Nef HC a few times now and i had 1 attempt with all the adds in P2 down, my pet died sadly.. it seems very doable now with 565+ ilvl
    How strong are we now at soloing compared to pre-5.4? I haven't even attempted in a while.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Cultist View Post
    How strong are we now at soloing compared to pre-5.4? I haven't even attempted in a while.
    well.. drain life is ridicolously strong atm, stronger than destro soul leech tbh, u can keep dots up while surviving so dps is good.. only bad thing tbh is that your pet needs ALOT of healing compared to the old soul link with destro.

affli is the best solo spec atm imo
    Last edited by mmoc42fc101662; 2013-09-29 at 04:56 PM.

Deleted

Raggy as affliction... what can i say.. amazing fight!

OMG...
    I 've just soloed Zor'lok...
    video is coming soon

- - - Updated - - -

And here it is! =)
    Imperial Vizier Zor'lok solo:

564ilvl, 15k mastery, 15k haste

OMG...
    I 've just soloed Zor'lok...
    video is coming soon

- - - Updated - - -

And here it is! =)
    Imperial Vizier Zor'lok solo:
    <snip>
    Impressive, but man what a boring fight :P

Yeah, sure, that's why i didn't do it in 25 normal, the song's damage is the same as 10