10+ Year Old Account
    Shouldn't be too difficult to do 25H Rag. You may not be as a quick in killing him as say somebody in 580+ gear but plausible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Styxz View Post
    Hey all,

Is there a guide or video somewhere for soloing 25H Rag post 6.0? I've wanted a firehawk forever lol.

Would I even be able to do it at 554?
    Easily do able. with your gear. Just set your pet in his melee rage so it takes the debuff (only thing that really does damage) should ever go over 2 stacks and it resets in the the submerged phase. Havoc chaos bolt kills the scions in the 2nd submerge. finish them off with shadowburns if it doesnt. But the mount drops from 10h too if you have issues.

Quote Originally Posted by dawawe View Post
    Easily do able. with your gear. Just set your pet in his melee rage so it takes the debuff (only thing that really does damage) should ever go over 2 stacks and it resets in the the submerged phase. Havoc chaos bolt kills the scions in the 2nd submerge. finish them off with shadowburns if it doesnt. But the mount drops from 10h too if you have issues.
    Word! Thanks man...appreciate the help

It also drops in 10/25NHC, you do not need to do Firelands on Heroic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuyuli View Post
    It also drops in 10/25NHC, you do not need to do Firelands on Heroic.
    is that new? just found out the al'akir mount drops in normal now but ive still be doing heroic.

I don't know about rag, and i'm doing it normal mode for now, since I believe it drops too, but alakyr sure drops on 25man N. I dropped twice, one for me and one for my friend that secures the lock from all bosses I do.

Quote Originally Posted by evertonbelmontt View Post
    I don't know about rag, and i'm doing it normal mode for now, since I believe it drops too, but alakyr sure drops on 25man N. I dropped twice, one for me and one for my friend that secures the lock from all bosses I do.
    I obtained my Pureblood Fire Hawk from Rag 10N while Firelands was current content.
    HORDE: Talinaeril @ Burning Blade
    ALLIANCE: Gorta @ Sargeras
    Warcraft Pets

is that new? just found out the al'akir mount drops in normal now but ive still be doing heroic.
    It has always dropped in normal mode, heroic was just 100% drop while it was current.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jaymzkerten View Post
    It has always dropped in normal mode, heroic was just 100% drop while it was current.
    Ragnaros' mount yes, Madness mount yes, Al'Akir no.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Anyone else have issues with SInestra this week? Phase two the eggs would not become attackable. Tried it about 10 times and left. Not sure if i did something wrong or what although i did my as usual and was always able to kill her in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by xuros View Post
    Anyone else have issues with SInestra this week? Phase two the eggs would not become attackable. Tried it about 10 times and left. Not sure if i did something wrong or what although i did my as usual and was always able to kill her in the past.
    It seems to be bugged. I tried killing her yesterday and when the fire barrier vanished the eggs remained unattackable. The entire encounter could do with some better tuning.

Did Sinestra today, exactly the same as I have the last 4 weeks. Zero issues. Make sure you're getting the mana barrier low enough, or the shield does not fall off at the correct time and you will need to wait another minute.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, did Sinestra last night. 1st attempt the barriers simply would not go away. And then she despawned. Attempt 2 was normal. Cho'gall was awkward though. Had a couple friends with me since they've never done the fights on heroic, first MC went out I interrupted both of them and suddenly all of us had huge issues with the game stuttering. 5 seconds later the boss was dead, yet none of us had dps'd him...Only because of the hole in the floor did we even know he died somehow. Thinking depression based suicide or something along those lines.

Deleted
    I am afraid this will be paint without fel flame, tho cataclysm just might help in some cases.

10+ Year Old Account
    We have a new WoD specific solo thread cause information in this thread won't be much use to people soloing things with new talents and old talents removed + item squish boost.

New thread can be found here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...um-WoD-edition

CLOSED.