Page 34 of 70 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Your finishing moves grant 4 Energy per combo point.
    I was refering to that one

With the datamined trinkets and cloaks, what would be the best combos? Because at least from the first look almost everything is pretty good, thou im keeping an extra eye on those cd reducing trinkets O.O

15+ Year Old Account
    well for trinkets i was thinking, we bears like crit so maybe we should get both PVP trinkets

Gladiators-Medallion
    Gladiators-Emblem

they give us a total of 2934 crit rating and a passive 10% dmg reduction up full time
    Last edited by Elunedra; 2013-07-01 at 07:09 AM.
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

15+ Year Old Account
    Again, I don't think the 10% damage reduction is something that'll work against non-players.
    Sunfyre | @FoGSunfyre

Quote Originally Posted by Andaja View Post
    With the datamined trinkets and cloaks, what would be the best combos? Because at least from the first look almost everything is pretty good, thou im keeping an extra eye on those cd reducing trinkets O.O
    Its quite hard to tell really not know any ppms.
    sadly the agi cdr trinkets dont seem to work.

but i can tell you that as a tank you will be switching ALOT next tier, the mastery one with the lowering agiproc seem really good. Like to see some numbers on that dodge trinket that heals you.

Again, I don't think the 10% damage reduction is something that'll work against non-players.
    totaly agree, also even the normal 553 trinkets give about 2k crit rating, so you will loose 1k in rating, and a procc. But again they will not allow tanks to get that trinket for raids. Cause 10% on magic dmg is way to strong.

15+ Year Old Account
    meh i just like to think out of the box
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Deleted
    Hi;

I need some help with bear trinket.I have 530 rune and 543 Bad juju,what is better on dps terms?

I usually have 15128 crit,both caps and 536 ilvl.The other trinket that i use is Renataki 549 ilvl.

Sorry for my bad english,ty

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Matojo View Post
    Hi;

I need some help with bear trinket.I have 530 rune and 543 Bad juju,what is better on dps terms?

I usually have 15128 crit,both caps and 536 ilvl.The other trinket that i use is Renataki 549 ilvl.

Sorry for my bad english,ty
    I'd go with Rune and Renataki. It's this tiers best trinket choice.

Arielle did you hear something about the new trinkets yet or test it?

Quote Originally Posted by Viromand View Post
    Arielle did you hear something about the new trinkets yet or test it?
    They're not on PTR yet, so nothing really to test.

15+ Year Old Account
    i personaly forsee a lot of self healing

from the self heal trinket,
    from leader of the packt
    from the T16 bonus
    from ysera's gift
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    i personaly forsee a lot of self healing

from the self heal trinket,
    from leader of the packt
    from the T16 bonus
    from ysera's gift
    yeah lets hope they dont overheal as much as lotp cause its mostly 50-60 overheal. Or as worthless as lotp

Just a followup question on the trinkets subject. Do guardians reforge in a particular way for RoR like Ferals do or just keep the usual profile ?

I asked the exact same question and the answer I got is basically nothing changes with the rune. You still gem reforge everything the same. the only thing is you want to use thrash at the start of proc and at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Andaja View Post
    I asked the exact same question and the answer I got is basically nothing changes with the rune. You still gem reforge everything the same. the only thing is you want to use thrash at the start of proc and at the end.
    Aha, so the Bleed snapshots the 100%+ crit. Thanks.

In the next few weeks I'll hopefully have enough Runestones to be choosing a super cloak; I'm aware the DPS one is generally better for Guardians. Does anyone on the PTR know whether you can upgrade the DPS one into the legendary tanking one (as I tank 95% of the time and the Equip: is amazing)? Or would I have to pick the tanky one to start with?
    Blencathra <Hexx> - Guardian Druid - Chamber of Aspects

Currently it's looking like you'll be forced into the tank cloak if you want the tank proc, but if you've got the gold to switch capes (7k I believe?) I think you'd be silly not to go with the DPS one now and switch later.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Quote Originally Posted by Blencathra View Post
    In the next few weeks I'll hopefully have enough Runestones to be choosing a super cloak; I'm aware the DPS one is generally better for Guardians. Does anyone on the PTR know whether you can upgrade the DPS one into the legendary tanking one (as I tank 95% of the time and the Equip: is amazing)? Or would I have to pick the tanky one to start with?
    I believe they will let you choose again, cause it will be totally unfair for the ones that already have a cloak. And right now they are not unique so maybe you can have dps one and tank one but I doubt that, still have to see.

15+ Year Old Account
    i was planning to go for the tanking one anyway, as 1 less optimal item wont be noticeable, you still get enough rage per sec form the rest of your gear
    and now that the proc is set i am defently going for it
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Deleted
    I'm actually kind of curious how the ilvl upgrading will work with the cloaks, as currently everyone's cloak is 608, but what will happen with the legendary version. It also becomes a problem if you have to keep switching, as at the moment you can't have more than 1 at a time, so you have to delete your current and then buy a new one...not super practical.

The tank cloak proc I like a lot, but it remains to be seen how useful it will be overall.