Page 32 of 70 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    where does that come from, as the way i see it its stilll a talent we can all pick?
    They changed NS from talent to resto ability. The new lvl 30 heal talent is yseras gift:

Yseras gift: YOu heal every 5 seconds for 5% of your max hp, When at full health you heal a nearby Group/Raidmember for the same amount.
    Last edited by Viromand; 2013-06-21 at 02:15 PM.

SotF adds more rage but many are already swimming in rage. Also I don't know if the extra rage which can be spent on Mauls will overcome the DPS of spamming mangle for 30 secs while Incarnation would be active especially when its synced perfectly with NV for 10% extra dmg.
    It was (finally) buffed to make it on par with Incarnation for Rage generation. I expect the DPS part to be adjusted soon.

DoC adds another random heal... I'm not impressed. If you need extra healing then it might be appealing But NV and HotW both add a strong dmg increase that DoC doesn't. NV also provides smart healing for 30 secs every 90 secs on top of its 10% dmg which can be lined up perfectly with other CDs. The free Brez is moot for me as our 10man has two other people that can rez. Add in a loss of a DPS CD and I can't see why any bear in a 10man raid would use it.

I was thinking this talent may be useful for Challenge modes but without a dmg component I'm not sure you would use it there either.
    Iterative development is iterative

with a 5 base rage from mangle it will turns into 1.65 extra rage, instead of the 3 rage we get now.
    on a crit mangle it will give you 6.6 extra rage instead of the
    It's actually 1.5 extra on normal hit, and 4.5 extra on crit = total of 6.

The DoC heal is actually pretty good the problem is you dont gain any dps increase, the "spirit of the talent" is missing for guardians.Would be cool if the instant HT would be of the gcd to make it another FR.

Just to be sure I never used SotF but mangle gives a constant amount of rage doenst matter if it crits or not. SotF doenst count for Primal Fury prcos from mangel or does it?

Just to be sure I never used SotF but mangle gives a constant amount of rage doenst matter if it crits or not. SotF doenst count for Primal Fury prcos from mangel or does it?
    It doesn't currently on live. It will in 5.4.

Exactly how good is Normal 0/2 Terror trinket compared to the 522 ToT ones? Currently have Bad Juju and Sanguinaire (both normal) but I would like to know for all of them if possible.

If it matters, Guardian is my OS and only used for when we lack tanks, in 2-tank fights, usually the easiest job between the tanks so I don't really care about having a trinket collection.

Exactly how good is Normal 0/2 Terror trinket compared to the 522 ToT ones? Currently have Bad Juju and Sanguinaire (both normal) but I would like to know for all of them if possible
    Go and buy the Shado-Pan trinket.

Deleted
    I have the heroic Renataki and the normal RoR.
    Should I replace any of those with the heroic Talisman of Bloodlust?

I have the heroic Renataki and the normal RoR.
    Should I replace any of those with the heroic Talisman of Bloodlust?
    No i wouldnt do that, renataki is really nice so is RoR. Since you already killed alot of hc bosses i quess horridon and jikung are no problems for you anymore cause thats where a RoR procc can kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielle View Post
    It doesn't currently on live. It will in 5.4.
    And use with which other of my 3?

I would prefer not to spend VP on my OS though. From the 3 I have I would guess Terror+Juju will be the best comb. but the ilvl difference is quite big between Sang and Terror

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post

I would prefer not to spend VP on my OS though. From the 3 I have I would guess Terror+Juju will be the best comb. but the ilvl difference is quite big between Sang and Terror
    Well i can tell you the one from Dark animus sucks really hard. Dont know any one using this.

If you get the VP trinket(the one with hit and agi proc) go with juju.

here a list:
    1. RoR
    2. Renatakis
    3. VP
    4. Juju
    5. bloodlust
    6. terror

JuJu is really strong. You could use terror but i would spend the points if you have them or wait for another raid trinket like renatakis or RoR. But

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post

Juju+Terror, yes.

Cool, thank you both

Quick (noobish) question: Since when does Glyph of Fae Silence cause Faerie Fire to apply all 3 stacks of Weakened Armor the first time its cast? Is it because of the 15 sec CD? Or is this 3 stack coming from some other talent I am unaware of?

Quote Originally Posted by fled View Post
    Quick (noobish) question: Since when does Glyph of Fae Silence cause Faerie Fire to apply all 3 stacks of Weakened Armor the first time its cast? Is it because of the 15 sec CD? Or is this 3 stack coming from some other talent I am unaware of?
    FFF has applied all 3 since MoP launch.

Ah thanks muchly

What is the crit cap for bears? (Are glancing blows still in the game?)
    What's the exact RPS value of the stats (hit/exp, crit, agi, haste)?

I read the original post and couldn't find the answers for these question, I apologize if I missed them somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Troyan View Post
    What is the crit cap for bears? (Are glancing blows still in the game?)
    What's the exact RPS value of the stats (hit/exp, crit, agi, haste)?

I read the original post and couldn't find the answers for these question, I apologize if I missed them somewhere.
    Against a raid boss that is 3 lvls higher than you the crit soft cap is 79% and the hard cap is 103%. It is recommended that you stop gemming/reforging for crit once you hit 79% on your character sheet. I believe that # is meant to be without procs as RoR can easily put you over 100% crit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kioga View Post
    Against a raid boss that is 3 lvls higher than you the crit soft cap is 79% and the hard cap is 103%. It is recommended that you stop gemming/reforging for crit once you hit 79% on your character sheet. I believe that # is meant to be without procs as RoR can easily put you over 100% crit.
    Crit will still be our best dps stat after 79% but in terms of RPS after 79% haste takes over. The question would be if you really need more Rage after that point, cause very autoattack you hit will be a crit or a glancing blow.

Quote Originally Posted by Viromand View Post
    Crit will still be our best dps stat after 79% but in terms of RPS after 79% haste takes over. The question would be if you really need more Rage after that point, cause very autoattack you hit will be a crit or a glancing blow.
    True but haste has the added benefit of increasing all of our RPPM items as well which is nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    A quick question regarding the Legendary Questline Meta Gems

I recall that the dps one was providing massive amounts of damage to bear druids, but has since been changed... I believe that I will complete the quest for it next week and am looking for a bit of information re its change. I am not, and will never be a heroic raider owing to my schedule, I mainly do LFR and the occasional 10man when I get lucky to jump in on a guilds raid. I'll very likely become a flexi-raider with the next patch.

I don't really need the massive defence provided by the tanking meta, but is the dps meta still a good choice post change?