Page 46 of 70 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    Can any tell me how to play on those new bosses in 5.4, like is there a boss where FR is better then SD due to high dot ticks or a lot of magical dmg like on lei she
    While it will depend on how each individual raid decides to attack certain encounters, the short answer is this: there's really no reason with the 2PT16 to not have SD up pretty much at all times while actively tanking. Even fights where FR usage will likely be more common, SD uptime is just as important or more important (Malkork is a pretty good example of how both SD and FR are really important, where avoidance slows down our damage taken debuff stack and FR heals will keep our absorb bubbles very high). Also, 4PT16 can actually overshadow some FR usage in terms of total healing you do to yourself, but situations calling for FR will be very recognizable and will allow you reaction time to use it.

I should make a side note, though. Part of the reason why we'll have ample reaction time is the stamina modifier boost and the reduced CD on Barkskin (tanking LMG helps, too). Our "passive" EH is very good to where we can eat large attacks that may have required gear modification or more stringent cooldown usage on live.
    Last edited by exochaft; 2013-08-31 at 08:50 AM.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Deleted
    Thank you very much for this post. Greatly appreciated.

I couldn't remember off the top of my head, so I figured I'd ask here.

I've been working on a Weakaura that estimates the total amount of Tooth and Claw absorbs during an encounter, and it does its job perfectly assuming that every bit of Tooth and Claw absorb gets used. However, I'm never satisfied and strive to make things better, so I'm trying to refine the output to account for other factors in an encounter... which leads me to my question: does the combat system prioritize T&C absorbs over all others when it comes to a melee auto-attack, or do other absorbs have priority? I'm basically trying to figure out how much work I have ahead of me if I have T&C up plus some other absorbs, and if another absorb (say PW:Shield) takes the full brunt of the attack and T&C falls off from a partial/non-absorb just because I didn't avoid it... which makes me really wish Blizz would figure out a way to add T&C values to the combat log!
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

strive to make things better, so I'm trying to refine the output to account for other factors in an encounter... which leads me to my question: does the combat system prioritize T&C absorbs over all others when it comes to a melee auto-attack
    Yes. 10char

Quote Originally Posted by exochaft View Post

I've been working on a Weakaura that estimates the total amount of Tooth and Claw absorbs during an encounter, and it does its job perfectly assuming that every bit of Tooth and Claw absorb gets used. However, I'm never satisfied and strive to make things better, so I'm trying to refine the output to account for other factors in an encounter... which leads me to my question: does the combat system prioritize T&C absorbs over all others when it comes to a melee auto-attack, or do other absorbs have priority? I'm basically trying to figure out how much work I have ahead of me if I have T&C up plus some other absorbs, and if another absorb (say PW:Shield) takes the full brunt of the attack and T&C falls off from a partial/non-absorb just because I didn't avoid it... which makes me really wish Blizz would figure out a way to add T&C values to the combat log!
    Im interested to see that weakaura work when u finish it, if u care to share

Quote Originally Posted by exochaft View Post

I would love to use that weakaura if you find a way to make it.

And yes if someone hits you the first absorb will be the tnc.

On the part about showing in combat logs, Sometime I would like to see it but when I think about it people will go crazy and blizzard will nerf it when it is shown on healing done. So they need to have another way of showing it. cause the amount TnC absorbs is really high over a fight, and alot of people who dont know how that works will only see the absorb and not that it only absorbs melee hits.

Still one quesition, if you ahve a boss that has on hit effects and you fully absorb the melee with TnC is the debuff applied or not

Still one quesition, if you ahve a boss that has on hit effects and you fully absorb the melee with TnC is the debuff applied or not
    Yes. 10char.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielle View Post
    Yes. 10char.
    yes it is applied or yes its not applied

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Viromand View Post
    yes it is applied or yes its not applied
    It's applied.

I'm still pretty new to LUA coding (I'm an old school cobal/fortran kind of person ), it's probably not the cleanest code yet since I'm sort of guessing with some of the syntax and data structures. Once I get back to my WoW comp, I'll post what I have thus far, maybe someone can clean it up that's used to working with LUA.

The first part, aka the easy part, is done, and it will basically sum up all T&C applications based upon our snapshot of stats when our T&C buff fades (since the buff fading actually shows up in the combat log)... I started with calculating the T&C size that would be applied rather than checking the stack on the target(s) because it's honestly easier than checking for it on multiple targets. I'm currently working on a detection of T&C fading due to application on a target rather than because the timer expired. The shortfall of the weakaura so far is obvious, though: it assumes every bit of the T&C absorb was used with the current triggers, so if the melee hit is smaller than the T&C absorb or the absorb expires on the target w/o being used, the summation is an overestimate. If you're not actively tanking a raid encounter and have low Vengeance, the summation should actually be pretty accurate... high Vengeance situations where T&C gets large may be problematic. At the very least, it shows the maximum potential of T&C if it has 100% efficacy.

What I want to try in the near-future is to have a built-in melee attack size estimate detection, so we can get the effective healing of T&C. However, that could get pretty detailed and complex, and I may wait until 6.0 to try in case T&C doesn't come back in 6.0.
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

checking for it on multiple targets.
    Why on earth would you need to worry about multiple targets?

I know you can check the total size on your current target pretty easily. For efficacy your best bet is to probably hardcode average unmit damage per boss. I'm pretty sure this is possibly available from WoWhead now. I remember Theck mentioning something about it, but never bothered to check further.

15+ Year Old Account
    if we are discussing T7C something i wonderen, i once stacked like 600K T&K on the boss will it be absorbed on the next melee hit or does it only subtrackt the dmg of 1 hit of it ?
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    if we are discussing T7C something i wonderen, i once stacked like 600K T&K on the boss will it be absorbed on the next melee hit or does it only subtrackt the dmg of 1 hit of it ?
    The entire debuff goes away on the next melee swing that hits you.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielle View Post
    Why on earth would you need to worry about multiple targets?

I know you can check the total size on your current target pretty easily. For efficacy your best bet is to probably hardcode average unmit damage per boss. I'm pretty sure this is possibly available from WoWhead now. I remember Theck mentioning something about it, but never bothered to check further.
    It's possible on multi-target encounters for T&C to end up on different mobs other than your current target when the debuff expires on said mob. If I went for triggering when the T&C debuff fell off of a mob, I'd have to include a mob check and a method of keeping tabs on the values of T&C on any target (since it may not be your target when it expires, and I've had two instances of T&C up on two different targets at the same time)... which I may have to include in the end, but I'd have to redesign the information likely into an array for each condition. I'm messing around with LUA arrays with some other WA's to get a feel for how they respond, so that may be the future of it.

On the average unmitigated damage per boss on Wowhead, I haven't seen anything that jumps out just yet with that information. The abilities that the bosses use other than auto-attacks are there generally, maybe I'm just missing it. I actually made a WA already that calculates my complete damage reduction against physical (and magical) damage at any given time on certain encounters, I could technically convert it to reverse-engineer the average unmitigated hits on bosses... would just require me to fight everything once. I could attempt to just add the calculation into my T&C WA and apply the results towards the calculation, however there may be easier ways depending upon the built-in API functions.

- - - Updated - - -

Code:
    diLCJaqiujPfbf5sOskBcfjXNGc1OqaNcbAvQkvELQsPMfuWTq0UqLs)svPOHPcDmLiltfWZubAAacxdfP2gQu4BiinoLO05GIQwhksQ5Pef19ue7tjkYbbuwikkpeknrOOCruj2OQs(iksmsOOYjbeTsL0lvvkmteu3uvPKDIk(jkIHcOAPOO6PGYuvvDvLOAROsrFfvsySOijDwujrVvjkCxujv7fv9xaPblhwHfRQ4Xamzv0LrAZkQpRinAe60aTAee9AuPA2QYTrHDRu)wLgoOA5q1Zbz6qUokTDLGVRcA8qHCELqRxvPQ5JGW(P5xI)NhgdEyN8Wo5)5HnF3iyGFpLNZbjuEyNGqes2nae4cuEMXd7eec(BS4pfJq8W4Aa4HbGfcDz8tXiepSz2nae4Dtac6QzM5QzMrscCMZfUjx48BCascBCH5mNjmhMbmoyMXuimtygWiSXCUaJl))ajhMIHzlN5ajhMIXnbsGXmcZfJlmv5c2L)dKmHdjPRMzMRMzg4SXc)NdwBYeBd(mer62mZmZmZmZmZmssd440fOBeKn9D)mE2g85QzMzMzSW)5G1MyhD1mZO7txnZmxnZmWzBCEcCk(8fNHnzITbFgIiDBMzMrsscCC6c0ncYM(UFgpBd(C1mZmZSX5jWP4ZxCg2e7OzMzMzMzMzMzMzMrss(Dyjo2tP2m(LHTKHU23tXVUAMz09PRMzMRMzgjP9ZeM8J5mGXbZmSegyCfgmoad4WWCm53WcmcJD5egy)mH5KKUAMzUAMzVlGXZ(3y)PqiGXaztSz2nae4DtacAgjjPHD8aW(gikKbThWHiEr2cJhl1UZ2)9IiAJ9PH9no0vZmZmZExaJNnG)zarXWa(h25zmmGFs)WopBtSLVbradHga4oWVhsXjaMG)glsXXebnZijjXoEpid(BSifhJHmGbCBH3GLc5QzMzMzVlGXZgWTj2a(Nbe1(22a(h25z7BBd4N0pSZZMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMrsscJLbKXc3MV42aaID8mGbCdDrJNRMzMzM9UagpdOyymfedafda1MylFdIGHgicGj4VXIuCmHHdqqZmZmZmZmZmZmZmZmZmZmZmZmZijjXoEpid(BSifhJHSXuWhiArdDrJNRMzMzM9UagpdOyacnWaqXaqTj2Y3GiyObIayc(BSifhty4Ge0mZmZmZmZmZmZmZmZmZmZmZmZmsssSJ3dYG)glsXXyidcnyaUhg6IgpxnZmZm7DbmE2phSdgiBIragdmIah47iWaUrAJPGF3biigmi047oa3Y0eKGM9D2rUfimZmZmZmZmJKKe74bG9nqui7NdwBHXJLAFgq0tJf(DBagVh90wy8yPqUAMzMzgofXIVnc8Zb7GbIGMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzgjj5xSBaiW72USi4SiidW4bG9nq0t7NdwBW4YUrUAMz09PRMzMRMzgjP9ZeM8J5mGXbZmSegyCfgwmhxW(nSVwohS)ajt4yKKUAMzUAMzVlGXZyH)ZblwIuaC3MyZSBaiW7Mae0mJKK0WsKcG7q28f3qeP2)9IiAJ9PH9no0(WopB3THisn4VXIuCxnZmZm7DVW5o47ztS5XdIAMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzKKKmNcrrq2cdCWXNh1yHF3gGX7zORnEV7HgIi1GOdCaeXGb4UHapP4gJb3b3tT3fW4zqGBauJIrik(E8maJ3ZME3uxnZmZmB(IBGtwcdaXr78AMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzgjjj2fb8OqgIi(LDkrB8EgIi1G)glsXTpSZZqUAMzMzMzM9UagpJztw(geXm25zcGj4VXIuCmHbqcAUAMzMzMzMboBmZMmXW4)7fr0g7td7BCigJis3MzMzMzMzMzMzKKF9gtHmWz7NdwdeYaWIJt3O3IgC8lam(0vZmZmZmZmZmdC2mw4)CWAtMyhTX(0E3lCUd(E2Kj284brner62mZijHr8Y(oT53yQboBiIGqgiKHisTzqCiKbUHqJnaQDNTFoyTpSZZgiKnFz3NUAMzMzMzMzMzMzgl8FoyTj2sMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzgjPXuE3pJNTWahC85rnOXIG7P2phSgiKbGfhNUrVfnw4UAMzMzMzMzMzMz27EHZDW3ZMyiCwQzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMrsAWXPlq3iiB(nMofCp1qePg4mjIiDBV7fUD3aO2phSgiKnFz3NUAMzMzMzMzMz09PRMzMzMzMz0he1C1mZmZmZmZmZaNnJzsiMyy8)9IiAJ9PH9noeJner62mZmZmZmss7R3ykKboBiIudarkaUtpTpSZZgi0gJr2phSUAMzMzMzMzMzMzg4SXc)NdwBYeBjBSpT39cN7GVNnzInpEqudrKUnZmJKK0SVEJPq2HePB7NdwdeAJXi7d78m90(WImerQn9D)mEg0yridezGqgbgCFGbdezeswiKDIFHdNEsqxnZmZmZmZmZmZmZmZyH)ZbRnXoAMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzgjjPXCkefbztF3pJNHUg4(eeWarTFoynqOngJSpSZZ0txnZmZmZmZmZmZmZmZgNNaNIpFXzytSLmZmZmZmZmZmZmZmZmZmZmZmZmZijj)6nMczORbNIpFXzyJZtW9uByB6H2phSg6AiIudNDVb3tn0fnEUAMzMzMzMzMzMzgDF6QzMzMzMzMzMr3NUAMzMzMzMzMzUAMzMzMzMr3NUAMzMzMzM5QzMzMz09PRMzMzMHtrS4BJaSW)5GLGMrs(f7gac8UTllcolcYaNTFoynqiJfUDir62amEp6PRMzgDF6QzM5QzM5QzM5QzM5QzMrs(TagqYXWYemJlgZycMXvss6QzM5QzM9UagpZgZZuaiW9uSxgFgiBIT8nicyZZuaiW9uSxgFgicGj4VXIuCmrqZijjnSePa4oKboBWFJfP4giKbUnaxgFgixnZmxnZmxnZmWzBmptbGa3tXEz8zGmer62msssGC2G)glsXnqidCBaUm(mqM5QzMzMzUAMzMz249UhcCCWnYMylzgj5YHF3gH8cUb3tnaxgFgimyhc(EgchC6ukUbhhCJa3tnerQDzrWzr2ygrXnaxgFgiJUpHC1mZmZmxnZmZmdC2qx049ZbRnzITbFgIiDBgjjWXPlq3iiBd(C1mZmZmZmdDrJ3phS2e7ORMzMzMr3NUAMzMzMRMzMzM9Uagp7KLXhaePa4UnXyH)ZblwIuaCNae0mZijjj8fW4zlmWbhFEuBMDdabE3gGX7zORbrPg4S9ZbRbczSWD1mZmZmxnZmZmdC2ozz8barkaUBtMyhTX(0gNNaNIpFXzytMylziI0TzKKa5S9VXAGq28LDFAJ9PbImIdidofNbiee4DBORnopnerQTW4XsD1mZmZmZmdDrJ3phS2edDrJ3phS232(3y)PqiGXaracAgjjWopHm440faVSq2)gRHUOXZwy8yPg6AiIudW4bG9nq0t7UPUAMzMzMzMnopbofF(IZWMyhnZmZmZmZmZmZmZmZmZmZmZmZmZmZmZmssd440fOBeKbUNb3GiQnopbrG3TRMzMzMr3NUAMzMzgofXIVnieo4Ek3oFXzmqeyzSm(VOXZ(3yzQnUgixNRJb0fnE)CWsqZmJKKKjSi4SiidalooDJmC29gCp1qx04z3z7NdwmyikecCp1GZId)crHS7(TORMzg9brnxnZmZmdC2gZZuaiW9uSxgFgiBYeBd(mer62mJKKeiNn4VXIuCdeY2xKbUnaxgFgixnZmZmZmZExaJNHWz3aqeMIquCBIHjUkMmZmZmZmsssMnGOpWn1Gq4G7P28f32Sm(qXT5loJbYGyNNbXixnZmZmZmZExaJNbhFJ(5G1MyOlA8(5G1mZmZmssscFbmE2cdCWXNh1MV42phSgeldgde4D7QzMzMzMz27cy8m44BetyrWzr2edtyYmZmZmZmZijjz2aI(a3udcHdUNAZxC7qIdKnLIGm44GBe90qxdaXbYoeCFEp0vZmZmZmZmWzB8E3dboo4gztMylziI0Tzgjj5xxCgdeKnSniaQbhhCJSllcolYqxdaXbYoeCFEp0vZmZmZmZmZmdC2qx049ZbRTmnXw64XJgIiDBMzKKK2xVXuidC2(5G1GyzWyGaVBdeYMIthikUHio22sChd24KqYcHGSfg4GJppkKnFXneXbYMV4mgixnZmZmZmZmZmZmdHZUbqykcrXTjgM(gCvmzMzMzMzUAMzMzMzMzMzMzgC8n6NdwBIHUOX7Nd2V5shpE0vZmZmZmZmZmJUpD1mZmZmZmZmZaNn0fnE)CWAlttSLoE84XJhner62mssYVEJPqg4S9ZbRbXYGXabE3giKnfNoquCdrCSTLya(WGnojKSqiiBHbo44ZJczZxCdrCGS5loJbYvZmZmZmZmZmZmZq4SBaeMIquCBIHPVfxftUAMzMzMzMzMzMzgC8n6NdwBIHUOX7Nd2V5shpE84XJUAMzMzMzMzMz09PRMzMzMzMzMzg4SHUOX7NdwBz2w64XJgIiDBMrss(1BmfYaNniwgmgiW72aHShfcYqehBBjU7QzMzMzMzMzMzMziC2nactrikUnbtCvmzMzMzMzKKK)ebHSh4MAGqgo9KDFo2imyFyrgXXPbDzqnqiiwkKD438AGidCBZxCd6YGA3ZtdNoGUBxnZmZmZmZmZmZmdo(g9ZbRnXqx049ZbRRMzMzMzMzMzgDF6QzMzMzMzMzMbhFJyclcolYMyqiCW9uUD(IZyGiWYyz8FrJNrHqGmgi6P9ZubRn(aDX)azZxC7nGqgGlJpdKbrHGaVB7WbetTria81xhp(1xhpY142LMje4ecaF91XJF91XJCnicboxNRJb44B0phSyaHZUbqykcrXjOzgjjjwC6arHSHTbbqFlAZxCgdeIEAqiCW9u7YIGZISpdi6PXc)UnerQbb(9u7oBiIudILbJbc8UD1mZmZmZmZmZGJdUreao(gXeweCwebnJKKe44GBeKHisT5loJbcrpniwgmgiW72qxdrKAaioq2HG7Z7HUAMzMzMzMzMzJ37EiWXb3iBID0mZmJKK0aooDb6gbzG7zWniIAV7fUbhhCJa3tnerQDzrWzr2(UHqx4UAMzMzMzMr3NUAMzMzMzM5QzMzMzMzg6IgVFoyTj2rZmJKKK5uikcYqeP2039Z4zOR99u8RRMzMzMzMzJZtGtXNV4mSj2rZmsssJ5uikcYqeP2039Z4zOR99u8RzM9Daio2tPNg6AhTz8ldBjxnZmZmZmZyH)ZbRnXoAMzMzKKKgZPqueKn9D)mEg6AFpf)6QzMzMzMzMRMzMzMzMz4uel(2iaMWebnZijjX(OdCidrHq2HG7Z7H28f3GyzWyGaVBxnZmZmJUpD1mZmZmxnZm6(0v6(Kh2ImzEgII4)ICzx2L9ahX8ekM)GhpiHU0rc9a8ZKabqWddNof8U)xeoLhgIIriEyJZtqe4DpEafHdoDkfhI)NNZs8)8Wq4GtNsX5)5HbX(HUaDJaooDgeJ4Hbd4CHWeMhgAr4uEyayHqxg8WOlq3iiEyaNWaJRKlmhOmNlmfUWbOygqcdymJWCbZ4HbX(HUaDJGXopdIr8WakwGb7hOW(bgZ)5HbGfcDzWdBMDdabE3eGGUAMz4uel(2q4SuxP7txD1vxD1vxD1vxD1vx5HbGfcDzau0IWP8WOlq3iEy0fOBepmmhD8qe5HbGfcDzauIGNuEyiqg0tEepm2nchC6uko)ppIhXJ4HDi4jIi)xabtF8GCJdEqGGPpEGdsOyEM(a8ZKm9b4HHrmzEgII4)IKBSSCJdWno4sektZ0hCjc9aaXYYptcehKh2MLXpo40PuCiEohGhg4jpSFoy5MJhl9UxoeLhgrk4uIi(VW8hpsOlH5xIqp4YY0aXYEGdae8ZKm9b5H9UJt(FEySquGc4nGG4zgpm87JY)ZdJb7dbY)ZJ4r8WyHOaDtxGIZ)HhglefOqWPa4zgpmi4ua8)8WGa3tFuEohKhXddWBabX)ZddcCp9r5HHzmF5ajMXJ4r8Wq4GtNsX5)5HbDzXbqz3GiEyWFJfP48WGUS4aO8W(gdeo4gJ4HHweoLhgDb6gXdJfIcuOlloak)hEyqSFOlq3iySZZGyepmGcSLZCGbuMZLVft4MCbZ4HbGfcDzauIGNuEyiqg0tEyqWPVhNbdkpS)7fr0g7td7BCipm6c0nIhg2lJpdKr47uEydw8X)IWP8Wy2Y)6lEySB6c0nIhgcKb9KhglefOqWPVhNbdkpZ4HbUxGIdr5zgpmwikqHUS4aOSBqepZ4HXcrb6jfcXUbr8F4HThmOq8)8CwIh2)9IiAJ9PH9noKhXdJfIc0bl(4Fr4uEMXJ4r8WG4HTe3ceClHYTlDKh2c8CwcioEKhXZd
    Above is a string for one of my basic/stable T&C summation WA's (if it's the wrong one, just yell at me and I'll get the correct one). There's still a live summation window that should pop up in the lower left-hand corner, which I left in for testing purposes (allowed me to check things on-the-fly). I actually had almost every variable as part of that window for testing purposes, so if you see some random bits of code or declarations that seem a bit weird, it's probably because of the testing window. I'm working on two other possible versions that give more in-depth and accurate totals, but they aren't functioning quite yet. If I post another, it may look completely different... and hopefully a bit cleaner.

*edit* - I put a note inside the code to show where the test window output is, in case people want to disable it. For those that find code scary, look for the following line:

return string.format([[Total TnC: %i]],totalTNC)
    Last edited by exochaft; 2013-09-09 at 10:41 PM.
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Deleted
    [*]Elixirs/Flasks: Primarily you will want to outfit yourself with Monk's Elixir and Mantid Elixir. However Mad Hozen Elixir is also available if you need more Rage generation, and Flask of the Earth if you need more health.
    Is this still correct for 5.4? Can anyone explain to me why we aren't using agility flask over the 2 elixirs?

Because Agility is terrible. ~0.8% crit < 1.875% crit.

You switch to Haste once you're at the Crit softcap though. Guide hasn't been updated yet because it's a lot of work (yay different forum formats) and the last one I update.

Deleted
    Is there any reason that most top guardian druid logs I see use the agility flask or is that just due to not knowing which is better?

Quote Originally Posted by Medelwr View Post
    Is there any reason that most top guardian druid logs I see use the agility flask or is that just due to not knowing which is better?
    If by logs you mean damage logs then that's your answer.
    Don't need rage to do more damage.

And of course, I copied the wrong version of the weakaura that I used for T&C, linked #5 instead of #6... yes, I have quite a few iterations.

Code:
    diLCJaqiujPfbf5sOskBcfjXNGc1OqaNcbAvQkvELQsPMfuWTq0UqLs)svPOHPcDmLiltfWZubAAacxdfP2gQu4BiinoLO05GIQwhksQ5Pef19ue7tjkYbbuwikkpeknrOOCruj2OQs(iksmsOOYjbeTsL0lvvkmteu3uvPKDIk(jkIHcOAPOO6PGYuvvDvLOAROsrFfvsySOijDwujrVvjkCxujv7fv9xaPblhwHfRQ4Xamzv0LrAZkQpRinAe60aTAee9AuPA2QYTrHDRu)wLgoOA5q1Zbz6qUokTDLGVRcA8qHCELqRxvPQ5JGW(P5xI)NhgdEyN8Wo5)5HnF3iyGFpLNZbjuEyNGqes2nae4cuEMXd7eec(BS4pfJq8W4Aa4HbGfcDz8tXiepSz2nae4Dtac6QzM5QzMrscCMZfUjx48BCascBCH5mNjmhMbmoyMXuimtygWiSXCUaJl))ajhMIHzlN5ajhMIXnbsGXmcZfJlmv5c2L)dKmHdjPRMzMRMzg4SXc)NdwBYeBd(mer62mZmZmZmZmZmssd440fOBeKn9D)mE2g85QzMzMzSW)5G1MyhD1mZO7txnZmxnZmWzBCEcCk(8fNHnzITbFgIiDBMzMrsscCC6c0ncYM(UFgpBd(C1mZmZSX5jWP4ZxCg2e7OzMzMzMzMzMzMzMrss(Dyjo2tP2m(LHTKHU23tXVUAMz09PRMzMRMzgjP9ZeM8J5mGXbZmSegyCfgmoad4WWCm53WcmcJD5egy)mH5KKUAMzUAMzVlGXZ(3y)PqiGXaztSz2nae4DtacAgjjPHD8aW(gikKbThWHiEr2cJhl1UZ2)9IiAJ9PH9no0vZmZmZExaJNnG)zarXWa(h25zmmGFs)WopBtSLVbradHga4oWVhsXjaMG)glsXXebnZijjXoEpid(BSifhJHmGbCBH3GLc5QzMzMzVlGXZgWTj2a(Nbe1(22a(h25z7BBd4N0pSZZMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMrsscJLbKXc3MV42aaID8mGbCdDrJNRMzMzM9UagpdOyymfedafda1MylFdIGHgicGj4VXIuCmHHdqqZmZmZmZmZmZmZmZmZmZmZmZmZijjXoEpid(BSifhJHSXuWhiArdDrJNRMzMzM9UagpdOyacnWaqXaqTj2Y3GiyObIayc(BSifhty4Ge0mZmZmZmZmZmZmZmZmZmZmZmZmsssSJ3dYG)glsXXyidcnyaUhg6IgpxnZmZm7DbmE2phSdgiBIragdmIah47iWaUrAJPGF3biigmi047oa3Y0eKGM9D2rUfimZmZmZmZmJKKe74bG9nqui7NdwBHXJLAFgq0tJf(DBagVh90wy8yPqUAMzMzgofXIVnc8Zb7GbIGMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzgjj5xSBaiW72USi4SiidW4bG9nq0t7NdwBW4YUrUAMz09PRMzMRMzgjP9ZeM8J5mGXbZmSegyCfgwmhxW(nSVwohS)ajt4yKKUAMzUAMzVlGXZyH)ZblwIuaC3MyZSBaiW7Mae0mJKK0WsKcG7q28f3qeP2)9IiAJ9PH9no0(WopB3THisn4VXIuCxnZmZm7DVW5o47ztS5XdIAMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzKKKmNcrrq2cdCWXNh1yHF3gGX7zORnEV7HgIi1GOdCaeXGb4UHapP4gJb3b3tT3fW4zqGBauJIrik(E8maJ3ZME3uxnZmZmB(IBGtwcdaXr78AMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzgjjj2fb8OqgIi(LDkrB8EgIi1G)glsXTpSZZqUAMzMzMzM9UagpJztw(geXm25zcGj4VXIuCmHbqcAUAMzMzMzMboBmZMmXW4)7fr0g7td7BCigJis3MzMzMzMzMzMzKKF9gtHmWz7NdwdeYaWIJt3O3IgC8lam(0vZmZmZmZmZmdC2mw4)CWAtMyhTX(0E3lCUd(E2Kj284brner62mZijHr8Y(oT53yQboBiIGqgiKHisTzqCiKbUHqJnaQDNTFoyTpSZZgiKnFz3NUAMzMzMzMzMzMzgl8FoyTj2sMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzgjPXuE3pJNTWahC85rnOXIG7P2phSgiKbGfhNUrVfnw4UAMzMzMzMzMzMz27EHZDW3ZMyiCwQzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMrsAWXPlq3iiB(nMofCp1qePg4mjIiDBV7fUD3aO2phSgiKnFz3NUAMzMzMzMzMz09PRMzMzMzMz0he1C1mZmZmZmZmZaNnJzsiMyy8)9IiAJ9PH9noeJner62mZmZmZmss7R3ykKboBiIudarkaUtpTpSZZgi0gJr2phSUAMzMzMzMzMzMzg4SXc)NdwBYeBjBSpT39cN7GVNnzInpEqudrKUnZmJKK0SVEJPq2HePB7NdwdeAJXi7d78m90(WImerQn9D)mEg0yridezGqgbgCFGbdezeswiKDIFHdNEsqxnZmZmZmZmZmZmZmZyH)ZbRnXoAMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzMzgjjPXCkefbztF3pJNHUg4(eeWarTFoynqOngJSpSZZ0txnZmZmZmZmZmZmZmZgNNaNIpFXzytSLmZmZmZmZmZmZmZmZmZmZmZmZmZijj)6nMczORbNIpFXzyJZtW9uByB6H2phSg6AiIudNDVb3tn0fnEUAMzMzMzMzMzMzgDF6QzMzMzMzMzMr3NUAMzMzMzMzMzUAMzMzMzMr3NUAMzMzMzM5QzMzMz09PRMzMzMHtrS4BJaSW)5GLGMrs(f7gac8UTllcolcYaNTFoynqiJfUDir62amEp6PRMzgDF6QzM5QzM5QzM5QzM5QzMrs(TagqYXWYemJlgZycMXvss6QzM5QzM9UagpZgZZuaiW9uSxgFgiBIT8nicyZZuaiW9uSxgFgicGj4VXIuCmrqZijjnSePa4oKboBWFJfP4giKbUnaxgFgixnZmxnZmxnZmWzBmptbGa3tXEz8zGmer62msssGC2G)glsXnqidCBaUm(mqM5QzMzMzUAMzMz249UhcCCWnYMylzgj5YHF3gH8cUb3tnaxgFgimyhc(EgchC6ukUbhhCJa3tnerQDzrWzr2ygrXnaxgFgiJUpHC1mZmZmxnZmZmdC2qx049ZbRnzITbFgIiDBgjjWXPlq3iiBd(C1mZmZmZmdDrJ3phS2e7ORMzMzMr3NUAMzMzMRMzMzM9Uagp7KLXhaePa4UnXyH)ZblwIuaCNae0mZijjj8fW4zlmWbhFEuBMDdabE3gGX7zORbrPg4S9ZbRbczSWD1mZmZmxnZmZmdC2ozz8barkaUBtMyhTX(0gNNaNIpFXzytMylziI0TzKKa5S9VXAGq28LDFAJ9PbImIdidofNbiee4DBORnopnerQTW4XsD1mZmZmZmdDrJ3phS2edDrJ3phS232(3y)PqiGXaracAgjjWopHm440faVSq2)gRHUOXZwy8yPg6AiIudW4bG9nq0t7UPUAMzMzMzMnopbofF(IZWMyhnZmZmZmZmZmZmZmZmZmZmZmZmZmZmZmssd440fOBeKbUNb3GiQnopbrG3TRMzMzMr3NUAMzMzgofXIVnieo4Ek3oFXzmqeyzSm(VOXZ(3yzQnUgixNRJb0fnE)CWsqZmJKKKjSi4SiidalooDJmC29gCp1qx04z3z7NdwmyikecCp1GZId)crHS7(TORMzg9brnxnZmZmdC2gZZuaiW9uSxgFgiBYeBd(mer62mJKKeiNn4VXIuCdeY2xKbUnaxgFgixnZmZmZmZExaJNHWz3aqeMIquCBIHjUkMmZmZmZmsssMnGOpWn1Gq4G7P28f32Sm(qXT5loJbYGyNNbXixnZmZmZmZExaJNbhFJ(5G1MyOlA8(5G1mZmZmssscFbmE2cdCWXNh1MV42phSgeldgde4D7QzMzMzMz27cy8m44BetyrWzr2edtyYmZmZmZmZijjz2aI(a3udcHdUNAZxC7qIdKnLIGm44GBe90qxdaXbYoeCFEp0vZmZmZmZmWzB8E3dboo4gztMylziI0Tzgjj5xxCgdeKnSniaQbhhCJSllcolYqxdaXbYoeCFEp0vZmZmZmZmZmdC2qx049ZbRTmnXw64XJgIiDBMzKKK2xVXuidC2(5G1GyzWyGaVBdeYMIthikUHio22sChd24KqYcHGSfg4GJppkKnFXneXbYMV4mgixnZmZmZmZmZmZmdHZUbqykcrXTjgM(gCvmzMzMzMzUAMzMzMzMzMzMzgC8n6NdwBIHUOX7Nd2V5shpE0vZmZmZmZmZmJUpD1mZmZmZmZmZaNn0fnE)CWAlttSLoE84XJhner62mssYVEJPqg4S9ZbRbXYGXabE3giKnfNoquCdrCSTLya(WGnojKSqiiBHbo44ZJczZxCdrCGS5loJbYvZmZmZmZmZmZmZq4SBaeMIquCBIHPVfxftUAMzMzMzMzMzMzgC8n6NdwBIHUOX7Nd2V5shpE84XJUAMzMzMzMzMz09PRMzMzMzMzMzg4SHUOX7NdwBz2w64XJgIiDBMrss(1BmfYaNniwgmgiW72aHShfcYqehBBjU7QzMzMzMzMzMzMziC2nactrikUnbtCvmzMzMzMzKKK)ebHSh4MAGqgo9KDFo2imyFyrgXXPbDzqnqiiwkKD438AGidCBZxCd6YGA3ZtdNoGUBxnZmZmZmZmZmZmdo(g9ZbRnXqx049ZbRRMzMzMzMzMzgDF6QzMzMzMzMzMbhFJyclcolYMyqiCW9uUD(IZyGiWYyz8FrJNrHqGmgi6P9ZubRn(aDX)azZxC7nGqgGlJpdKbrHGaVB7WbetTria81xhp(1xhpY142LMje4ecaF91XJF91XJCnicboxNRJb44B0phSyaHZUbqykcrXjOzgjjjwC6arHSHTbbqFlAZxCgdeIEAqiCW9u7YIGZISpdi6PXc)UnerQbb(9u7oBiIudILbJbc8UD1mZmZmZmZmZGJdUreao(gXeweCwebnJKKe44GBeKHisT5loJbcrpniwgmgiW72qxdrKAaioq2HG7Z7HUAMzMzMzMzMzJ37EiWXb3iBID0mZmJKK0aooDb6gbzG7zWniIAV7fUbhhCJa3tnerQDzrWzr2(UHqx4UAMzMzMzMr3NUAMzMzMzM5QzMzMzMzg6IgVFoyTj2rZmJKKK5uikcYqeP2039Z4zOR99u8RRMzMzMzMzJZtGtXNV4mSj2rZmsssJ5uikcYqeP2039Z4zOR99u8RzM9Daio2tPNg6AhTz8ldBjxnZmZmZmZyH)ZbRnXoAMzMzKKKgZPqueKn9D)mEg6AFpf)6QzMzMzMzMRMzMzMzMz4uel(2iaMWebnZijjX(OdCidrHq2HG7Z7H28f3GyzWyGaVBxnZmZmJUpD1mZmZmxnZm6(0v6(Kh2ImzEgII4)ICzx2L9ahX8ekM)GhpiHU0rc9a8ZKabqWddNof8U)xeoLhgIIriEyJZtqe4DpEafHdoDkfhI)NNZs8)8Wq4GtNsX5)5HbX(HUaDJaooDgeJ4Hbd4CHWeMhgAr4uEyayHqxg8WOlq3iiEyaNWaJRKlmhOmNlmfUWbOygqcdymJWCbZ4HbX(HUaDJGXopdIr8WakwGb7hOW(bgZ)5HbGfcDzWdBMDdabE3eGGUAMz4uel(2q4SuxP7txD1vxD1vxD1vxD1vx5HbGfcDzau0IWP8WOlq3iEy0fOBepmmhD8qe5HbGfcDzauIGNuEyiqg0tEepm2nchC6uko)ppIhXJ4HDi4jIi)xabtF8GCJdEqGGPpEGdsOyEM(a8ZKm9b4HHrmzEgII4)IKBSSCJdWno4sektZ0hCjc9aaXYYptcehKh2MLXpo40PuCiEohGhg4jpSFoy5MJhl9UxoeLhgrk4uIi(VW8hpsOlH5xIqp4YY0aXYEGdae8ZKm9b5H9UJt(FEySquGc4nGG4zgpm87JY)ZdJb7dbY)ZJ4r8WyHOaDtxGIZ)HhglefOqWPa4zgpmi4ua8)8WGa3tFuEohKhXddWBabX)ZddcCp9r5HHzmF5ajMXJ4r8Wq4GtNsX5)5HbDzXbqz3GiEyWFJfP48WGUS4aO8W(gdeo4gJ4HHweoLhgDb6gXdJfIcuOlloak)hEyqSFOlq3iySZZGyepmGcSLZCGbuMZLVft4MCbZ4HbGfcDzauIGNuEyiqg0tEyqWPVhNbdkpS)7fr0g7td7BCipm6c0nIhg2lJpdKr47uEydw8X)IWP8Wy2Y)6lEySB6c0nIhgcKb9KhglefOqWPVhNbdkpZ4HbUxGIdr5zgpmwikqHUS4aOSBqepZ4HXcrb6jfcXUbr8F4HThmOq8)8CwIh2)9IiAJ9PH9noKhXdJfIc0bl(4Fr4uEMXJ4r8WG4HTe3ceClHYTlDKh2c8CwcioEKhXZd
    I updated the other post with the link just in case. The issue was that the printout to the chat window was still using math.floor, when it obviously didn't need it. So if you had 3,243,444 absorbs with T&C in a fight, the output to the chat window would've said 3.0M (even though the running total display would've shown you the tally correctly). In this case, it should show 3.2M now in the chat window once you exit combat.
    Last edited by exochaft; 2013-09-09 at 10:49 PM.
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a question about DoC's proc of making HT free in bear form: "Mangle (Bear) by 10% and critical strikes of Mangle (Bear) have a 40% chance to make the next Healing Touch or Rebirth instant, free, and castable in all forms."

Does this have a separate spell effect name to track for WA, or is just tracking DoC proc enough?