Deleted

Problems with modifiers in 5.0.4?

Hi all,

Before the patch I was messing around with the below macro, and it cleared focus just fine when I pressed the button in conjunction with the modifier. Now however, after the patch, it doesn't work. I've moved the button around to several different hotkeys just in case the hotkey I was trying had another function for alt+something. I even disabled all my addons in case that was it. No go. Have they changed the way the code is written for modifiers?

#showtooltip Bind Elemental
    /clearfocus [modifier:alt]
    /focus [@focus,noexists]
    /clearfocus [@focus,help][@focus,noharm]
    /stopcasting
    /stopmacro [@target,noharm]
    /cast [@focus,exists,harm][@target] Bind Elemental
    /y Casting Bind Elemental on %F

edit: caps are sensitive
    Last edited by mmoc121f3efc14; 2012-08-31 at 04:47 AM. Reason: answered my own question

Quote Originally Posted by Heirak View Post
    Hi all,

Before the patch I was messing around with the below macro, and it cleared focus just fine when I pressed the button in conjunction with the modifier. Now however, after the patch, it doesn't work. I've moved the button around to several different hotkeys just in case the hotkey I was trying had another function for alt+something. I even disabled all my addons in case that was it. No go. Have they changed the way the code is written for modifiers?

/clearfocus [modifier:alt]
    /focus [@focus,noexists]
    /clearfocus [@focus,help][@focus,noharm]
    /stopcasting
    /stopmacro [@target,noharm]
    /cast [@focus,exists,harm][@target] Bind Elemental

edit: caps are sensitive
    Check alt + whatever you're binding this to isn't already bound to something by default in blizz keybinds. Also check interface options that alt wasn't set as self or focus cast key.
    Finally, trim the macro:

/focus [@focus,noexists]
    /clearfocus [mod:alt][@focus,noharm]
    /stopcasting
    /cast [@focus,harm][harm] Bind Elemental