Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    "nerdgasm" Theres WoW megablocks!?! I need a mini lich king right now xD.
    Been out for a little bit. Got quite a few sets, this is just the first. For $100 they even let you build Sindragosa landing on Stormwind, complete with Varian Wrynn and a pile of soldiers/catapults

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know what megablocks are (I mean, aside from what I can discern from the photos) but Sindy looks pretty cool there.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

I was looking at getting these last week when I went to pre-order MoP and Hots last week.

I might pick up Sin and DW later in the week. Dissapointed theres no Chen just yet.

Im really surprised how long these took to come out, considering the age of WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    I don't know what megablocks are (I mean, aside from what I can discern from the photos) but Sindy looks pretty cool there.
    They're just like Legos

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    not sure about current ones , but when i was young they were cheap, poorly made lego replicas...

Anyways, looks decent i guess, but im under impression its like 5 pieces put together? dosnt look theres alot to "build" there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    They're just like Legos
    Oh, the cool stuff we'll see at conventions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    not sure about current ones , but when i was young they were cheap, poorly made lego replicas...

Anyways, looks decent i guess, but im under impression its like 5 pieces put together? dosnt look theres alot to "build" there.
    150 pieces. Not as...good...as Lego, I have to say

Been out for a little bit. Got quite a few sets, this is just the first. For $100 they even let you build Sindragosa landing on Stormwind, complete with Varian Wrynn and a pile of soldiers/catapults
    That's... Does it include Sindragosa, or is it just the Stormwind scene and you have to buy Sindragosa seperately? Because that's way cheaper than I would have expected.

http://warcraft.megabloks.com/

They have a few different sets out now, and you can buy them all at different places online.

Sindy is in a set with the LK, the one having to do with Stormwind comes with Deathwing.

Bit off topic, but your house is soooo clean XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    http://warcraft.megabloks.com/

They have a few different sets out now, and you can buy them all at different places online.

Sindy is in a set with the LK, the one having to do with Stormwind comes with Deathwing.
    Yeah, sorry, I meant Deathwing...just have Sindragosa on the brain. No one else has bought one?

15+ Year Old Account
    Super cool, I saw someone post some of the SW assault set, can't remember where, I might have to get one to put up on my shelf!
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

10+ Year Old Account
    I assembled my LK and Sindragosa just now - if you have any to post, post them here:
    I like the way he's posed in the first shot:

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

got this one and the worgen death knight right when they were released.
    they took about 5 minutes to build so kinda boring lol, but they are still very cool.
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-09-17 at 03:06 AM. Reason: fixed link

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the mechano-hog!

While I really liked the idea, I wish Bliz had made the deal with Lego . . . not thrilled with mega blocks craftsmanship

Yeah, sorry, I meant Deathwing...just have Sindragosa on the brain. No one else has bought one?
    this guy has http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...gabloks-Review

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    While I really liked the idea, I wish Bliz had made the deal with Lego . . . not thrilled with mega blocks craftsmanship
    It's definitely cheaper and I think Lego would have made the designs more realistic and involved, but you take what you can get.

I've merged my thread into this one

To start I would just like to say I am an avid gamer, I love pc games, first person shooters, and Legos like crazy! I put Hogwarts together in 3 hours which if you have ever seen Hogwarts Legos thats pretty damn fast.... however I bought 4 sets of the WoW Mega Bloks for Christmas so my son and I could put them together.... Not only were the instructions hard to look at but extremely vague.... Also the pieces did not snap together but had to be forced and then fell off.... all 4 sets were also missing pieces... As much as I love building I will never buy another set again.... It is cheaply manufactured and way too expensive (larger sets that I purchased) to be worth the trouble...

~Lok'tar Ogar!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I personally bought the Sindragosa / Lich King set and I LOVE it!

It sits up on a really high book shelf, and a couple of times my younger daughter has bumped into it and knocked it off and it stays in one piece. My pieces all fit extremely nice and tug - so nothing falls off. I hate to hear that you are having that issue.

It's pretty damn durable, so you can play with it if you want. My little Lich King character is awesome - I love the detail on his gear. I'm very happy with them.

I want the Sha and Pandaren one now!