Thread: inscription

Deleted

im just wondering how long it takes to level inscription from 1-525 & also can you max out inscription in mop without getting a char to 90?

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe 75 is now the maximum level required to reach the top of any profession. (It may be moved to 80 for MOP, but certainly wont require 90.) However ofc you'll need to be 85+ to get the herbs from pandaria unless you have a rich alt to farm the AH instead.
    Vexxd

LFG to push 15+ m+,
    maybe streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/vexxee

Quote Originally Posted by xtramuscle View Post
    I believe 75 is now the maximum level required to reach the top of any profession. (It may be moved to 80 for MOP, but certainly wont require 90.) However ofc you'll need to be 85+ to get the herbs from pandaria unless you have a rich alt to farm the AH instead.
    You have to be 75 to learn Cataclysm professions.

To OP: You've never had to be max level to learn the highest available skill in a profession during an expansion. Though I have yet to test this on the beta, I would assume that 80 will be the requirement for MoP professions as Cataclysm, the first expansion with only 5 extra character levels, required max level - 10 to learn the new professions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    im just wondering how long it takes to level inscription from 1-525
    Took me about 5h to get it to 525. Running between AH and a trainer. But took me weeks to get all the glyphs there are.