Page 1 of 15
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Most Beautiful Women in Europe?

What area of Europe generally has the most beautiful women (you know slinder, pretty, aesthetically pleasing to the eyes). I hear German women take the cake but I may be wrong. Have you seen the girl from Scrubs? Yeah shes pretty hot.

Edit: Girl from Scrubs name is Elliot in the show.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0149950/
    Last edited by Jaylock; 2012-08-31 at 05:28 PM.

I'm thinking there isn't some country in Europe where the genes got just right for them to have the most women that fit your description... So I'll go with none have the most, there are a bunch everywhere.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Sarah Chalke was born on 27 August 1976, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.

first line in your link

anyway Sweden is a safe bet
    Last edited by S7orm; 2012-08-31 at 05:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destard View Post
    Sarah Chalke was born on 27 August 1976, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.

first line in your link
    She was raised in Germany, as a German citizen. Read on.

Sweden has 60% of the worlds sexiest women, true story.

10+ Year Old Account
    British women have the biggest boobs. It's because they're all fat though, so I pick Sweden. The Swedish handball team in the Olympics was just...

Deleted
    Romanian girls are pretty hot

Deleted
    Swedes because everyone is blond and everyone seem to think blond girls are hot for some reason.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelk View Post
    British women have the biggest boobs. It's because they're all fat though, so I pick Sweden. The Swedish handball team in the Olympics was just...
    Also, Big doesn't always equal good, British girls boobs are saggy and covered in freckles. Eurgh
    I've been to sweden and norway, I'd say norway has the most beautiful girls in my opinion.
    Last edited by mmoc0b51d34d15; 2012-08-31 at 05:39 PM.

The Balkan peninsula, (bosnia and herzegovina, Montenegro, etc) have the most beautiful women in Europe (I understand they're the South-Eastern part of Europe, if they're not part of Europe, then my apologies, as I understand they are).

Deleted
    Swedes??? seriously? damn maybe 1 or 2 exceptions COUNTRYWIDE, and rly rly MAYBE. My godmother lives there and huh whenever she comes to visit my family in Poland, from whence she and I come, she always states how our women/girls are awesome in comparition to those in Sweden. Their mostly fat, "viking/man-like" and with the look like of bad choped tree.
    Germans ones are even worse lol.

Anyway, most ppl say that our Polish girls are most pretty but I'd disagree (however there are plenty of awesome girsl everywhere out there). The true winners are: Czech,Ukrainian,Belarus. Everywhere that the Slav blood is strong and not mixed with anything. Whenever i was in Lvow(Lviv?) or Kiev I simply couldn't get my eyes away from them(and the competition with girls in my country is strong rly strong). So no sweden/germany/whatever just those....No contest rly no contest.

Deleted
    Stop saying Swedish girls! Arabs came here and we traded them for camels, not our brightest moment. Now we're left with This and this...
    My vote goes to Norway or Poland(Some of them bitches are mighty fine).

Kate Beckinsale(Brit) is lovely.

Carolina Gynning(Swede) has always been a sexbomb

I have to say I'm well happy living in Sweden as a straight dude though, the last thing I can complain about is a lack of beautiful women.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelk View Post
    Some british girls are pretty darn hot, as long as they see a dentist first!

Deleted
    No idea, pretty girls everywhere

Being stationed in Europe with the Navy I've traveled all over this area and I have to say Lithuania by far was my favorite port for women I found attractive.
    ...Made it through 9 years of wow...

15+ Year Old Account
    According to surveys, travelers regard swedish women as #2 in the world and our men as #1.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eastern European women have that naughty vibe to them that I love.

Dutch women are generally also pretty beautiful too.

If I had to pick just one nation, I'd probably go for Czech Republic. I'm not big into generalisations though.

Is there not a similar thread?