Command & Conquer, the Ultimate Collection. 17th anniversary celebration

I haven't seen a thread about this news yet, so I'll start one instead.

Today is the 17th anniversary of the Command & Conquer Franchise The best-selling real-time strategy franchise of all time, and they offer a new collection of old time C&C games. The collection has 17 classic C&C games, which are:

- Command & Conquer

- Command & Conquer The Covert Operations

- Command & Conquer Red Alert

- Command & Conquer Red Alert Counterstrike

- Command & Conquer Red Alert The Aftermath

- Command & Conquer Tiberian Sun

- Command & Conquer Tiberian Sun Firestorm

- Command & Conquer Red Alert 2

- Command & Conquer Red Alert Yuris Revenge

- Command & Conquer Renegade

-Command & Conquer Generals

- Command & Conquer Generals Zero Hour

-Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars

- Command & Conquer 3 Kanes Wrath

- Command & Conquer Red Alert 3

- Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 Uprising

- Command & Conquer 4 Tiberian Twilight

All those games work on Windows Vista and Windows 7

The box also offers:

- Early acces to the new Command & Conquer powered by Frostbite 2

- Best-Of Soundtrack

- Exclusive commemorative art

http://www.commandandconquer.com/col...NC_Traffic_TUC

This may be a great way for RTS lovers, or people who want to try RTS games, to experience the great old Westwood C&C's classics. Or for old timers like myself, it'll be great to replay the very first C&C titles. All those games actually work on Windows Vista and Windows 7.

Wanted this to share to the others who might be interested in this.

50 bucks for a bunch of games I already have and then red alert 3 and 4 which are nothing like the originals, along with some artwork and early access to Generals 2. ehhh..... Not worth it imo.

Good ol' C&C. I still can't decide if I like Red Alert or Red Alert 2 better. Also the best-of soundtrack is attractive! Arguably one of the best parts of Command and Conquer is the music. Crunchy industrial ... good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrage View Post
    Good ol' C&C. I still can't decide if I like Red Alert or Red Alert 2 better. Also the best-of soundtrack is attractive! Arguably one of the best parts of Command and Conquer is the music. Crunchy industrial ... good stuff.
    Frak Klepacki is a musical genius. C&C (and Emperor: Battle for Dune, which he worked on as well) has consistently had one of the most rockenest soundtracks in gaming.

I'd rather have C&C The first decade, which has everything up to C&C Generals Zero hour. RA3 and C&C 4 were garbage anyway.. completely destroyed the series for me
    Inspecting raid instance floors since 2005