Deleted

When will they open TP? Seriously now, no word from them...

So.. 1h and 20 min then 7 days have passed since pre purchase server opened... i was unable to use TP for the first 4 days, now, day 6 and 7 they opened it to few players, yes. I could use it for few minutes....

anyway.. how can TP be so completely broken? it's more broken than anything... it has been working bwe1 in april until now. What annoys me the most is that they dont tell us when they think it will be up for everyone.. just say 2-3 days or 2-3 months... not hard.. getting so pissed now. im gonna quit believing for a TP opening every day
    Last edited by mmocebc8ec9eed; 2012-09-01 at 02:40 AM.

eh, not that big of a deal really. it's been an incredibly smooth launch all things considered. look back at some other expansions/mmos releases and look how terrible those were. don't even get started on the Diablo3 launch, probably the worst game launch in the history of ever.
    Battlemaster Ralamus (retired rogue)

Deleted
    get on their facebook you heard they opened it up to a 15% of the player base. the reason it broke down is cause in the prelaunch weekend alone there were 400.000 people playing that and launch the tradingpost software couldn't handle. Looking at the stress tests and bwe we can conclude this. They had to little people playing. Imo the final bwe should have been a open 1. Or atleast a stresstest for it

Quote Originally Posted by Ralamus View Post
    eh, not that big of a deal really. it's been an incredibly smooth launch all things considered.
    Um serious? Have you been following the game at all?
    Last edited by ShimmerSwirl; 2012-09-01 at 02:50 AM.

*~To change one's life: Start immediately. Do it flamboyantly.~*

Quote Originally Posted by Ralamus View Post
    eh, not that big of a deal really. it's been an incredibly smooth launch all things considered. look back at some other expansions/mmos releases and look how terrible those were. don't even get started on the Diablo3 launch, probably the worst game launch in the history of ever.
    TBH it's becoming a big deal. I'm running out of room to store stuff in my bank and certain low level mats is really difficult when you're high level. Almost everything you get as a reward in lowbie zones are scaled to your level.

15+ Year Old Account
    It was down then it came up...Now it is down and the gem store is down also...
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by muchtoohigh View Post
    Um serious? Have you been following the game at all?
    Perhaps he's been playing the game instead of reading the whining of a few unlucky souls and assuming they represent the majority.
    I have had literally no issues since I started playing when head start hit (other than the tp).

We have a thread in circulation. No need to create another thread.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ion-House-Woes

-- Fencers