Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Ret questing. Most likely healing dungeons. Most my exp will be got via quests. This will also depend on numbers... My server is extremely populated so we'll see.

10+ Year Old Account
    Prot questing while tanking the occasional dungeon, it's just the most fun for me.
    What is worth fighting for?

15+ Year Old Account
    Level as retribution and doing some dungeons inbetween as holy.
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Gaga View Post
    Ironically, you get more experience in dungeons than questing.
    How fast do you normally quest? I know dungeons can be pretty good exp if you have a good that knows what they are doing and speed pulls. But I don't think anyone in my guild can do that, and lfg will be even worse. I've practiced the beta quests enough to speed through them and if you do it fast enough you can get ahead of the rest of your server and have the entire quest area to yourself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ret (the only time I play ret is for leveling ), questing.
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

10+ Year Old Account
    Retribution, Questing, intermittent dungeons (as prot) when I get bored of questing.

Back to Prot/Holy at 90.

---------- Post added 2012-09-01 at 11:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Gaga View Post
    Ironically, you get more experience in dungeons than questing.
    Maybe, but I get sick of dungeons too quickly to use them as my sole method of leveling up. Therefore, questing is actually faster for me.
    Last edited by Adam Jensen; 2012-09-02 at 03:25 AM.
    Putin khuliyo

15+ Year Old Account
    Retribution of course.

Questing, instances, instance quests.

---------- Post added 2012-09-02 at 04:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post

Maybe, but I get sick of dungeons too quickly to use them as my sole method of leveling up. Therefore, questing is actually faster for me.
    Haha, and you end up hating the instance a lot faster.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mmomuRx View Post
    Or is it possible to level as ret and recieve holy gear as reward?
    Each zone has one (or more?) vendor selling quest reward gear for the other specs. It'll be a few ilvls lower than the gear your recieve as quest rewards, but it's an alternative.

I'll do each new dungeon once while it's in the random queue for the quests. Hopefully it'll be like BRC where the breadcrumb quest is available right away instead of Throne where you have to go through the whole zone to get the quest. I'll do this as Prot because that's my MS.

In between dungeons I'll quest and PVP as Ret.

Ret while questing but in the 5 man queues as holy. I'll have to see if I can get a guild group going to do some 5 man grinding. If it's similar to Cata the 5 man pugs may be too slow.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm curious to see what people plan to go for Challenge modes.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

10+ Year Old Account
    Questing as ret. I usually avoid instances until I'm level capped and have all last-zone quest items.

Might do some instances if there is a guild run going on, but won't LFD-pug them.

I'm going to quest as much as possible; I want to experience all of the new zones to their full extent.

But I think I'll do every dungeon once just for the quests therein.

10+ Year Old Account
    afked in front of the Eng AH in New Dalaran
    I expect to be mostly be tanking 5 mans as Prot and questing a little as Ret to check out the new zones. Not because I think running dungeons will be faster then questing especially once the guildies go to bed and I'm left with groups of pugs but because I enjoy dungeons a lot more then questing as long as they are somewhat challenging.

Gonna do 5-mans with guildies till 87, then quest as prot. I found that on beta i had less down time then ret.

10+ Year Old Account
    Questing as Ret most likely and then 5mans or group questing with friends as holy.

Questing as Holy. Just leveled my Paladin to 85, did 1-81 by dungeon finder. Then 5.0.4 hit, did some questing as holy, and it went suprisingly easy. With Denounce as your filler spell and Holy Shock as you main damage dealer, you can kill mobs very quick and easy. Although I was in crappy gear, it felt like killing mobs as any of the other ranged specs. Glyphs werent even set on dps.

So, basicly, my MS will be Holy based on healing and OS set on Holy DPS for questing. I just like questing better as ranged.

Deleted
    Ret for questing, ret for 5manning, ret for pvp and ret for scenarios and raids.

Deleted
    Prot questing, maybe some dungeons as prot ofc

I'll be doing 5mans with a set group of five once our server goes live, we'll be grinding till about 89 or 88.