Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Slowly

I was planning on going for Realm First as my university start date was 1st October. I then got my A level results and am going to a different university that begins on the 23rd. So shall begin freshers week so I won't be leveling (maybe not at all until the holidays if shock horror I get an even more complex social life as I have now) until a week later.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh, now that I read that quest rewards give gear according to your spec, I'm a little pissed off. That's an idiotic change, did they not realize dual spec exists for classes that need multiple gear sets? I've never had a problem collecting gear in the past, why change it?

Guess that means I'll be doing dungeons enough that I can maintain prot gear, and collect holy gear while questing as ret.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Questing as ret. will be doing some instance as holy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post
    I'm curious to see what people plan to go for Challenge modes.
    For leveling? Is that even possible? O_o
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

Deleted
    Gonna level as ret as that's what I intend to do mostly at 90, with prot for farming dungeons and hcs. Not touching healing at all.

Deleted
    i wanted to go all the way being prot, but unfortunately with the last patch i think it not gona be viable as the vengance rework and the low DPS make it rly bad for farming/lvling, so im gona lvl as ret and maybe go into the intances as prot.
    At max lvl im gona be prot as main and ret as second spec.

I was planning to level as Prot, I always have done. Don't think my pally has ever had a Ret spec, spent most of his time with prot or dual prot specs until Cata where he went Prot/Holy (Holy was used once to get some transmog gear from LFR)

However, after the 5.0.4 patch I've found that mobs I used to 2-hit now take 5-6 hits to kill. So I'm really not sure how viable it will be to level as prot, there's always the potential of leveling as prot in ret gear. But with the quest reward system that would mean having to respec ret before handing in to get the correct quest rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by Syladia View Post
    Hopefully it'll be like BRC where the breadcrumb quest is available right away instead of Throne where you have to go through the whole zone to get the quest.
    All MoP dungeons have the quests available right at the entrance to the instance. Most of them give some pretty nice gear, too...pretty sure the quest rewards out of Temple (the first 5man) are ilvl 400, so nice for your alts/offspec.

Oh, and questing as ret, instances as prot. Doing all instances from 85-90 only once and questing the rest of the time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
    All MoP dungeons have the quests available right at the entrance to the instance. Most of them give some pretty nice gear, too...pretty sure the quest rewards out of Temple (the first 5man) are ilvl 400, so nice for your alts/offspec.

Oh, and questing as ret, instances as prot. Doing all instances from 85-90 only once and questing the rest of the time.
    Oh mannnn. So one of thoeseee ehhh?

It's really cool though to see people's leveling thoughts though.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

10+ Year Old Account
    Ret questing, prot for any 5mans I do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

If I get a DPS to level with me, I'll probably go prot and gather 5-10 mobs and let them kill 'em. If I can't live through that many mobs, or I don't have a DPS I'll go ret/prot.

Deleted
    I'll probably do a lot of 5mans with the guild as Prot, and fill up the rest with Ret questing.