strange graphics glitches during GW

Howdy,

I've been having strange texture tearing since beta, and I can't figure out what causing it to happen.

The game will be running fine, then I start getting the texture tearing you see in the pictures. I can ctr+esc out and pull it back up and it will be gone for a little while. There are several other small glitches I see every now and then like dots showing up on the screen but i don't have pics of those. I have a nvidia 560 ti ftw edition. I have tried several drivers and the one I am currently using is 304.79 beta (the one the game recommends). I am at my wit's end; As a last resort I can try reinstalling but I would rather not do that seeing as how long it takes. Any thoughts?

I have an imgur gallery with pics but the website won't let me post it for some reason -_-

Firstly, is vsync on or off?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm getting weird issues as well. I can see through the world terrain on a constant basis in and around buildings, caves, etc. Every other game I'm currently playing has no issues except this one. Using two 560ti cards in SLI as well.

I've tried turning v-sync on and off in game, doesn't seem to help. In the nvidia control panel, under global settings it is set to "use 3d application setting"

---------- Post added 2012-09-01 at 06:44 AM ----------

shameless bump.