Client thinks my account is a starter version, but its not

I cant do shit right now ingame.

My client thinks that I have the WoW classic starter version and doesnt allow me to do many things, such as using the auction house or /w.

But I am pretty damn sure that I bought MoP from scratch...

To go a little bit more into detail:

I wanted to see if the new Pandaren race is any good before I restart playing WoW, so I got the f2p starter version FOR US SERVERS! The reason why I wanted to play US servers is to test my ping. But thats another story. After leveling a bit around I decided that I like what I see and wanted to give MoP a fair chance.

However, Ive been thinking about this whole US thing and I decided to drop my plans and stay on EU servers. So I bought MoP for my EU battle.net account.

I didnt want to download all 20GB again, so I changed a few things (which I found on WoW official forums) to make my US client connect to EU servers.

Thats the first time I encountered this problem. During the character screen the client asks me if I want to upgrade to full version. I was like "wtf" and proceeded to delete cache and WTF and restart the client. Didnt work. After countless attempts to get rid of this problem, I eventually deleted the WHOLE folder and completely re-downloaded the EU client.

You can already guess it... I didnt help. I have a GM ticket open, but thats 4 days old. I have no idea when they are going to help finally help me.

So, anybody got a sollution for this?

Is the wow account name you see on your battle.net account the same the one that is in the drop down box when you log in to the game?

You know what guys? Ill just stop creating threads and asking for help. Each time I do so, I kinda embarrass myself.

Just now the GM finally answered and helped me out. Its working again. This thread can be /closed. But thanks, anyway ^^