Deleted

You know you've played too much WoW when

You name 60 euros "60g".

1. You find yourself asking if you should eat, sleep or play WOW and WOW wins everytime.
    2. You Dream you are playing WOW (and it seems to be takeing forever to get exp).
    3. You can close your eyes at any time and almost play wow, (even without a PC).
    4. During the day, when you are not doing anything special, you find yourself planning what you should do once you log back into WOW.
    5. You suddenly find yourself swimming in the channel district in SW.
    6. You wake up and find your level 50+ character dead in some low level area like Westfall (Dam auto run).
    7. You keep wishing you could /ignore your boss
    8. You try improving your cooking skill by making buttered toast 50 times in a row.
    9. Saw a street sign "Silverleaf" and told my wife "Hey I pick that!" Herbalism ftw!!
    10. When you see someone you don't want to talk to coming up the hall, and think, if I can stay out of her aggro range, maybe I won't pull her.
    11. When your friends ask what you've been up to lately, and you tell them about tanking Zul'Farrak.
    12. When you see a flower or shiny rock and consider picking it up just for the skill-up.
    13. When you start using leet speak in RL. LOLZ
    14. When your only social activities happen during Server Maintnence.
    15. When you're actually worried that a new game will cut into your WoW time.
    16. When you turn down a date with that hot new girl from work because your supposed to run Kara tonight.
    17. If you've ever thought about having stealth in RL. Pervert.
    18. You think of going to bed as logging for the night.
    19. When you go to fix something to eat in a hurry (to get back to the game), and you think, "What can I make that's instant cast?"
    20. When you call in sick or not go to school/work because you only want to play WoW.
    21. Getting only 2 hours of sleep because you just had to finish this "one more thing", which took you to the middle of the night.
    22. when you are on the second (or higher) floor of a building, and want to jump down to get to the bottom faster.
    23. when you refer to your S.O. as their in-game name to people who don't even play!
    24. when your kids start pretending that they are characters in the game.
    25. when you wake up, and then go play the game, and then wonder why that area you were just playing during the night doesn't actually exist in the game.
    26. when you wish that you had some of the outfits in the game. ([Lovely Purple Dress], [Festival Dress] (any color), that awesome outfit that Bloodelf Rogue is wearing in that wallpaper!)
    27. when ur microwave goes ding u go gratz
    28. When you teach your 4 year old to hit jump (use her as a afkbot lol) while you have to go outside to smoke
    29. When you start wearing a shirt that says "My Girlfriend is a Blood Elf."
    30. When you feel the need to press Alt+Z to get back to your skills and the chat bar. I've tried to do this
    31. Your computer chair has an ass groove the size of Thousand Needles.
    32. You dread bathroom breaks for the time it takes you away from WoW.
    33. You can do a dead on impression of a Murlock.
    34. You've done that impression in front of friends.
    35. You schedule your life around raid times.
    36. When you stop everytime you see a dead animal on the road so you can skin it...
    37. When you are looking for a yellow dot on a paper map...
    38. When you mistake the ! roadsign for a quest giving wanted poster
    39. When getting dressed you think about it as "equipping" clothes.
    40. Your kid snatches something off your desk and you call him a ninja.
    41. You lose grip of something at the grocery store and call "bag aggro."
    42. You refer to a nearby community as "Booty Bay" (similar name) because WoW is on your brain during a cookout with your friends (who look at you funny).
    43. You make threads like these.
    44. One spring while driving down the road I looked out in a field and it had about 5 anthills which were very noticable because the grass hadn't started growing yet. My first thought? Un'Goro soil.
    45. You can have a 20 minute conversation with someone on the intricacies of aggro control or the proper techniques of pulling.
    46. When you here someone is a girl your first thought is GIRL (Guy in Real Life)
    47. When you can't log on you watch Utube videos about WoW and you want to use the mouse to click on the characters to see their info.
    48. Somone asks you how much lunch money you have and you say 3g. [3$]
    49. A Barbie horse commercial comes on and you say "psh! my pinto mount is SO much better than that thing with the glitter and horse clothes"
    50. You wish you school had a vendor so you could get rid of all the "vendor trash" in ur bookbag [anything school related].
    51. When bored, waiting in the lunch line you go to right click on a friend to duel them... realizing there is no mouse... monitor... and that the friends around you have never even seen WoW.
    52. When your girlfriends panties have a low drop rate.
    53. you try to pull girls/dudes in pubs by waiting till the are slightly away from their friends and then throw something at them
    54. Your walking around the mall and you look for your mini-map.
    55. You call friends by their characters names.
    56. You say acronyms like "lol" or "wtf" in real life.
    57. If you've read the entire WoW manual just to say you did.
    58. If you've had a private server for more than two months and still play.
    59. If you get a new mount because it looks better with your new arena gear.
    60. If you've ever stood around Ironforge for 4 hours waiting for a heroic underbog group to come up.
    61. If you have daily meetings with other WoW addicts at your lunch period to discuss the way your raids went last night.
    62. If you decide to make a chart of your strengths and weaknesses in football that looks surprisingly familiar to a talent tree.
    63. If when you get pulled over you say "I got cop aggro."
    64. When you have to get a new mouse every month because you overwork it.
    65. When you've leveled unarmed up to 375.
    66. When you give up your day job to be a gold farmer.
    67. When the last day of school lets out you say "DING."
    68. When you've spent hours fishing in Skettis to get the famous Mr. Pinchy pet.
    69. You consider yourself all high and mighty because your character has the latest PvP arena gear.
    70. When you think Herod's whirlwind ability will actually work in real life.
    71. When you make a myspace page dedicated to your character.
    72. You got a laptop so you could play WoW on the toilet.
    73. You've made a female character just so you could look at her because you are much of a wuss to get a girlfriend.
    74. You might be addicted to wow if you need to type /played to see when was the last time you got laid.
    75. gaining a level / getting a gear upgrade feels better than an orgasm
    76. if you find night elves and blood elves more attractive than real human women
    77. You refer to your clothes as "gear" and work as "dailies".
    78. You have more friends in WoW than real life.
    79. If whenever you enter a building you think you are about to do an instance.
    80. if you look at the date and it reads "07/08/2008" you think "Hmm...What a strange spec..."
    81. If you think your president is worth 2k honor
    82. You get dragged along to church and when speaking to the Priest the only thing you can say is "What spec are you?"
    83. You get in fights with your GF because you decided to PvP instead of taking her out on a friday/saturday night.
    84. if someone describes the Odyssey by Homer as and "epic" and you automatically think of purple.
    85. if you've ever spent more than an hour arguing with someone whether or not Lethality is worth 5 Talent points.
    86. if more than half of your RL friends play too
    87. if you prefer to your car as a mount, and tell your cat to ''/prowl''
    88. you ask someone for gold instead of money
    89. if you have ever started a sentence, "So my (Insert level/race/class combo)..." in a conversation about video games.
    90. If you are in a crowded place and are mentally tabbing through to select CC targets.
    91. You really wish that you could simply right-click the car in front of you on the freeway and "follow".
    92. Also when you use wowcronyms in everyday speech (and not just occasionally, either).
    93. When you join the military and asked why everyone rolled hunters.
    94. "Misdirect" is the first word you think of when you manage to successfullly shift blame from yourself to someone else.
    95. When your wife starts nagging you try and add her to your ignore list.
    96. When you go to talk in real life and try to press the ventrillo hotkey
    97. You go to sleep and dream your fightinn in BGs.
    98. In school you daydream about WoW.
    99. In school you plan out what your going to WoW when you loggin.
    100. You think gold> RL money.
    101. You quit sports becuase they took up WoW time.
    102. You blow of friends to play WoW.
    103. You go to the WoW forums when you want a break from the game.
    104. Popularity in WoW is more important then popularity outside of WoW.
    105. You download dozens and dozens of WoW PvP videos... And try to learn stratedgy and how to be a better player.
    106. You would rather meet Mute/Kishkumen, Grim, or the Perkulator over the President or Bill Gates.
    107. -You respond to your in-game name.
    108. You try to get your friends to play.
    109. All you think about is WoW.
    110. You tell your parents your doing hours of homework on the computer but your willing just playing WoW.
    111. You have a phone with internet.... Soooo your on the WoW forums 24/7 posting and browsing.
    112. You read Warcraft books.
    113. If you play 8+ hours a day.
    114. If you fake sick from school to stay home and play WoW.
    115. If you are at school and start doodling pictures related to WoW.
    116. If you think Leeroy is the funniest video you have EVER seen.
    117. If you have more then 4 level 70s all in sick ass gear.
    118. If you skipped senior prom cause your guild needed you to raid.(Haha this one IS NOT me, but my friend did do this...lol)
    119. If you hear real life noises that make you think of In Game things.
    120. If you wish you could be on Neilyo's Arena Teams.
    121. If you were given one wish, that you mwish to have the skills of Happyminti.
    123. If you have over 150 days of /time played.
    124. If you care more aobut how neat you UI is rather then your bedroom.
    125. If you can name the original WoW servers.
    126. If you know what RTZS and you don't play on Arthas.
    127. If you know what World of Roguecraft is.
    128. If you get pissed off when people spell "Rogue" "Rouge"
    129. If you ask your friends for buffs before you get into a fight.
    130. you hit the 'r' button to reply to a friend when you are using AIM or MSN.
    131. you are typing something in AIM or MSN or any instant messenger service and instead of hitting the 'Backspace' button to erase what you said, you hit 'Esc' and close the window completely.
    132. Responding to a joke in RL told in person with "LOL"
    133. Calling a junior co-worker a "Noob"
    134. If you start responding to comments such as "Hold on, I'll be back in a sec." with "Kk."
    135. You've ever been shopping and asked the other shoppers if you could "need" the last item on the shelf.
    136. If you miss the bus, you say "#@!%, I missed the zep!" or when you go to an airport and think the guards are lvl 65 elite
    137. . you refer to spending time with your significant other as grinding Wife/GF/BF/Husband/etc. Rep
    138. you come back from work and tell your family you finished your dailies
    139. you decorate the walls of your home with real weapons and every bookshelf is covered with fantasy art ,statues and books.
    140. If you cut open roadkill and dead bodies for "loot"
    141. if you work at a fast food place and when you give them their change you say "1g 52s is your change" (assuming your country's currency has gold and silver coins, mine does)
    142. You play WoW.
    143. When you and your buds are about to get in a bar fight with another group of guys and you ask "Who's tanking and who's healing?"
    144. When you realize the other group has alot more guys and as your are running away you yell "Who aggro'd those mobs"
    145. Since you rolled a hunter you try to FD your way out of the bar fight. HINT: It does not work
    146. When you make love to your wife so she will go to sleep so you can go play more WoW without feeling guilty that you have been ignoring her.
    147. When you accidentally run over a pedestrian and you try to loot the corpse.
    148. When you go to make a deposit at your real bank and you ask the teller where the guild bank is.
    149. When you refer to your gay next door neighbors as the BELFS.
    150. When at the bar trying to pick up a lady, you still think most of the women you see are really guys. (or it means you are at the wrong bar).
    151. You refer to your to-do list at work as your quest log.
    152. If you think your age is your level
    153. If you ask your grand-parents why they are 70 and they don't have a flying mount yet.
    154. If you wrote, anywhere else then on the internet, Nerf Locks.
    155. If you arrive late for work (due to raiding all night) and you walk a different way to your desk in case you aggro the boss
    156. If you start a fight in a pub and ask your best mate to tank
    157. If your gf comes home with a new bag and you ask how many slots it has
    158. If you start showing an interest in purple clothes
    159. If when you ask a doorman at a nightclub "What attunement do I need to get in?"
    160. If lots of men keep looking at you and you yell AGGRO
    161. If you yell consider your shorter friends irl to be gnomes/dwarfs
    162. If you consider your job a daily quest
    163. If you dance for 2 hours beside your local post office
    164. If you wonder what class you would be in real life
    165. If you go to church and ask if you can become a paladin.
    166. you're driving down the road, and pass a cop. You then look in your rearview mirrors to make sure you didn't aggro him
    167. If you're in like at the store and complain that the que time is too long
    168. If you have to replace your wireless mouse batteries twice a week.
    169. you whistle the /bored song to entertain yourself while doing some stuff.
    170. you can whistle ALL the /bored song by heart
    171. you reply to emails with words preceded with a slash "/"
    172. you interpret every car's plate letters as a WoW acronym of some sort
    173. you imagine the flashing hand signal at pedestrian crossing as a hunter's mark
    174. when you do assembler programming and you invert mnemonic with WoW acronym
    your best pickup line is one of the /flirt lines.
    175. you're at the mall and walk up to a security guard, point at him and say right click expecting for directions.
    176. you respond to your in-game name.
    177. you have ever tried to vanish out of a situation.
    178. you'd rather sit around drinking e-beer during Brew Fest, than go out with your friends to drink real beer.
    179. your low on cash at a 7/11 and you reach into your pockets for something to sell
    180. If you've ever driven by a pawn shop and thought "they misspelled pwn, wtf?"
    181. You find yourself suggesting that maybe you should use your Hearthstone instead of taking a bus/cab ride.
    182. Your friend tells you they were bashed in a park and you reply "PVP on a PVP server, OH NOEZ!"
    183. If you go to a funeral and ask what loot they dropped.
    184. if you start guessing what everyone at your work's class/race would be if they played.
    185. You've found yourself in a situation that you could easily resolve only if you had your epic ground/flying mount.
    186. if you've ever said QQ moar nuub in real life.
    187. You push your best irl friend in front of a car and wonder why you didn't get a sacraficed voidwalker shield.
    188. When driving in an unfamiliar location, you try to bring up the world map.
    189. if you bought a frostmourne replica.
    190. one of the reasons you're attracted to a girl is because she has the hip-to-waist ratio of a female Tauren. /drool
    191. You wife wants you to do something and you say over the guild vent "BRB wife aggro"
    192. Your kid keeps coming in and bothering you during a raid and you yell to your wife "Can you please off tank the midget for me?"
    193. Your wife refers to the pet cat as her "Hunter pet"
    194. You wish you could use IHoT to get to the front of the line at the bank
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Deleted
    when you see this thread for the 100 millionth time

You skipped a number Cernunnos. There are 195 there, 175 should be 176.
    He is the life of guilds he has never joined.
    He once had a noobish moment- just to see what it felt like.
    If he were to beat you in a duel, you would have to fight the strong urge to thank him.
    The Lunar Elders have a holiday in which they honor him.
    He can speak Darnassian. In Orcish.
    He is: The Most Interesting Man in the World of Warcraft.