Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by VanishO2 View Post
    Why? Are you guys by any chance paying to play the game and... oh wait...

Yes we do pay to have nice things like that...

Good to know Blizzard that this kind of thing isn't worth doing.
    I'd rather have more content/stuff to do in MoP than an event that lasts two weeks and will not be available afterwards/can't be done ever again.
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2012-09-01 at 03:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    I'd rather hear about their plan than just silence. Everyone interpreted silence as them "not working on it."
    WHY? This way you hear of plans they had and are disappointed when they fail to come to fruition.

Seriously, WHY would you want to hear about failed plans?

The most important part of this news post was that they are desperate.

New character models not being worth it or profitable to now being in the works with a gradual roll out. Seems pretty desperate

The new LFR loot system is terrible. It's the first time i ever got pissed off recieving loot. Getting loot you already have or have a better version is beyond stupid and seems like a lazy implementation.

Tauren need a model update more than any other race, imho

Quote Originally Posted by Kabloem View Post
    They NEVER said we were getting them in MoP, only that they were working on them. Most of the speculation originated from the new human/orc models in the commercials, and the fact that monks need 'all new' animations.
    They NEVER promised updated models during Mists.

Never.

In fact, they said if anything, we'd probably only have Dwarf done by launch. You've been hanging around people who delude themselves too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbed View Post
    The new LFR loot system is terrible. It's the first time i ever got pissed off recieving loot. Getting loot you already have or have a better version is beyond stupid and seems like a lazy implementation.
    The new loot system is great, it removes many of the problems that plagued the old system. You don't like the loot you got DE/Vendor it.

Just because you don't like doesn't make it lazy or stupid, those are labels you choose to attach to something because you didn't get your way.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

10+ Year Old Account
    No race needs an update more desperately than female worgen.

Seriously, just scrap that shit and start over.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    I'd rather have more content/stuff to do in MoP than an event that lasts two weeks and will not be available afterwards/can't be done ever again.
    As if one should have to suffer because of the other. Blizzard should give us a good amount of both. This isn't precisely the most complex game in the world to develop to - particularly not when it comes to strictly lore-driven events and quests having nothing to do with class balance and so on. We have the right to an epic world event, and while I'm not saying Theramore will be bad at all, I find it tragic that they cut out content which is really relevant to the whole package of the expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Rekzil View Post

New character models not being worth it or profitable to now being in the works with a gradual roll out. Seems pretty desperate

How is it under that rock?

They talked about new models last year, they were just finished dwarf last time we heard about them.
    Last edited by Eggowaffles; 2012-09-01 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Fixed because MMOCs reply function is garbage when replying from front page.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubbed View Post
    Bosses before 5.0.4 had a chance to drop items you already had. Why would that change now?
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...amutx/advanced

"Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Sometimes those opinions are wrong though." Daxxarri

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekzil View Post

They announced that updating the character models was a priority at Blizzcon 2011.

During the March press event, they said dwarves were being worked on and might be finished before the expansion is released, and that orcs and humans would be next.

Now they are saying that they're working on orcs and humans and will probably gradually release the new models as they are completed.

How exactly does that sound desperate?

Assuming everyone has an independent chance of 20% of getting loot:

Odds of no one getting loot on a single boss in LFR: 0.37% (roughly 1 in 265)
    Odds of everyone getting loot on a single boss in LFR: 0.00000000000000033554432% (or 1 in 298,023,223,876,953,125)

They told the loot rate in blue posts. You have about 15 % chance to get loot in LFR.

Deleted
    Updating character models is a priority and something that the artists are still working on.
    There is even a chance that we may see them during Mists of Pandaria.
    lmao, typical Blizzard is typical.
    There won't be any server merges, as cross-realm zone technology will be applied to the problem.
    Now this has to be a joke, they are seriously telling us that the problem low-populated servers are having - is the fact that you don't see many people while running outside on your mount? Guess I'll end up spending 100 euros to transfer my characters after all. They win? I think so.

"•The majority of the new talent system feedback has been positive." to quote a famous chineese apartment owner, "The majority of the new talent system feedback has been positive, My Ass"

Quote Originally Posted by Varulv View Post
    Now this has to be a joke, they are seriously telling us that the problem low-populated servers are having - is the fact that you don't see many people while running outside on your mount? Guess I'll end up spending 100 euros to transfer my characters after all. They win? I think so.
    So, you would rather wait hours upon hours to get to even PLAY because the servers are too full to accommodate another player?

Trust me, cross realm zones is a better idea than to overload servers and have constant frame rate drops and long queue times to even get into the fucking game.

---------- Post added 2012-09-01 at 05:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Thistlefur View Post
    "•The majority of the new talent system feedback has been positive." to quote a famous chineese apartment owner, "The majority of the new talent system feedback has been positive, My Ass"
    Maybe they should rephrase that as "the majority of the new talent system feedback that came from people who don't inconsistently whine and cry about every single little goddamn thing we ever do has been positive".
    I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space, with the tuning fork, does a raw blink on Hari-Kari rock! I need scissors! 61!

Quote Originally Posted by Thistlefur View Post
    Least i dont have to inspect anymore druid's to see the spent 6 points in spells that are shit while leaving out the spells you basically need to be effective, that's a win in my book. Maybe im the only one but i really like the new tree's less filler more useful talents and they gave as the stuff we would normally take anyway for free. (Living seed can still die in a fire though)

I would rather have people that actually have the required spells then a talent tree filled with filler and trap talents that dont actually do anything. (Living seed, fury of stormrage and blessing of the grove were all trap talents) like half of the resto druid tree was filler. (+% talents)
    Last edited by Bahska; 2012-09-01 at 10:10 PM.

I had given up on wow 6 months ago and said I would come back to try MOP talents. If I liked them I would sign back up for another expansion. Well I did sign up for 1 month and Guild Wars 2 came out, I have been waiting years for this game, about 1 week into 5.0.4.....So now I have to compare them.
    I gotta say GW2 pve is so much far ahead of WoW it's not even in the same league. I did like WoWs new talents but this should have been put into cata. The old system was just so out dated and abilities felt so clunky it was really WoW's Achilles' heel. PVP wise again GW2 did a great job but WoW has always had great PVP.

GW2 lack of monthly price is really going to bring in the player base from WoW. GW2 servers were almost full on day 1.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naix View Post

GW2 lack of monthly price is really going to bring in the player base from WoW. GW2 servers were almost full on day 1.
    What new proclaimed "WoW" killer isn't full on day 1?