Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    It woud be nice to have LESS graphics related to combat, sometimes i cant even see the mob/player due the flames/sparkles/eruptions/lightning/clouds/pets/walls/explosions/waves/....
    My wife came to me and asked: "What have you done to the poor cat? She is half dead..."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    Already elitism in this game? Didn't take that long.

Edit:
    On second thought, could be sarcasm. I sure hope it is.

@Thread:
    I like that, at the moment you are royally screwed in dungeons if you are a melee.
    Not entirely true, I did 3 dungeons with 2 melee yesterday and they were on equal stands with range, just dodge or move to back of target when possible.

Deleted
    My problem is that a lot of attacks have either no visual indicator or the reaction time has to be lightspeed. if you see the king in AC throw his sword at you - you are already flying backwards. And this is one of the things one could perhaps evade if fast enough.
    The problem gets bigger if you have more than one enemy running around. I can't possibly look at all three to see some animation indicating they will attack me, check the ground beneath me for red circles AND (as shortbow-ranger) try to stay behind/sideways of my target. Add to that as a ranger I have to keep an eye on my pet (which dies REALLY fast on dungeons) and as an average gamer, I get overwhelmed.

Deleted
    They shouldn't fix anything. They should make it HARDER! Tbh ban everyone from the game that are casuals tbh. They are making the game easy and it's ruining the fun for everyone.... It's all Anets fault for catering to casauls why this is happening. They should consider being a casual an exploit and just straight out ban them WE DON'T NEED THEM!

Last edited by mmocedd8d9692b; 2012-09-01 at 11:41 AM.

Deleted
    I agree.

The game is epic in all kind of ways. The dodging, the dynamic fights, everything. But you can't feel like a good player if you don't know what to dodge and when.

Get me right, of course you can feel like a good player if you dodge an attack which the enemy charges up, however, you can only dodge two times, and you want to spare them for the right attack. If you now can't see the attack because of all the particles, it's pretty sad, because I want to dodge at the right time.

I wouldn't mind some more mechanics on some bosses but the last htign this gmae needs is the excessive hand holding done by tsw.

Quote Originally Posted by Corros View Post
    My problem is that a lot of attacks have either no visual indicator or the reaction time has to be lightspeed. if you see the king in AC throw his sword at you - you are already flying backwards. And this is one of the things one could perhaps evade if fast enough.
    The problem gets bigger if you have more than one enemy running around. I can't possibly look at all three to see some animation indicating they will attack me, check the ground beneath me for red circles AND (as shortbow-ranger) try to stay behind/sideways of my target. Add to that as a ranger I have to keep an eye on my pet (which dies REALLY fast on dungeons) and as an average gamer, I get overwhelmed.
    These types of visual indicators would replace all of that 'mess' that you see when overwhelmed like that. You'd be watching the enemies but then see these pop up, and get out of the way. To keep it challenging on single enemies, you could have them use 1. MORE abilityes and 2. More INTENSE abilities (in terms of area) that you really have to be careful with.