Halo 4 Multiplayer

I havent really been following halo 4's development and am a big fan of its multiplayer, but the biggest thing i hate about it is if one person in the game leaves, it usually ends up being 2 or 3 people against 7 or 8. So im curious if they are going to put the ability to join games in progress for multiplayer like they have in Call of Duty.

Thats not going to happen, considering how large of a part teamwork plays to basically condone people leaving games by allowing new people to join in would start the games underpopulated ect and then you would have random retards joining in and out. If you dont like people quiting roll with a crew. Its how its always been.

10+ Year Old Account
    Halo tends to give you some kind of incentive to STAY in the match, with ya know, threatening you with rank loss when you leave and such. I do agree with Zeta on the "finding a crew" part. Games are usually more fun with your friends, so just get a group and go enjoy yourselves!

10+ Year Old Account
    i loved every halo game to come out! (halo 2 being the best for multiplayer imo) its too bad i only play my computer games now because i'd really love to play halo 4
    "BC was a hot chick that took alot of work but was rewarding in the end, Cata is the drunk chick that supplied similar results with less effort." -couldnt have said it better.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Give up trying to understand her, women tend to handle problems with emotion rather than logic.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually heard an interview (over a gameplay vid) of one of the developers saying they were going to make it so you could join a game in progress through matchmaking...

They are ruining Halo pretty bad I think, bring back Halo 2!