Page 17 of 61 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by markdead View Post
    As it looks like currently they are having problems "launching" the launcher for all country's. and people spamm refreshing the page doesn't really help i suppose .
    Yeah I figured that much but I can wait all day, nice and early over here in Australia!

they released the launcher on facebook just now

Deleted

So Im about to buy the WarZ and the page where you "buy" it completely changed for me..
    Before you entered the credit card information directly on "thewarz.com" but now.. its sending me to a totally different website and I'm not sure if its legit.

That is the website.
    If anyone knows anything please let me know as Im looking forward to this game.

Let me know what speeds you guys are getting

Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    Let me know what speeds you guys are getting
    I can't see the download speed, its just ~1512 mb tho, so its rather quick.

10+ Year Old Account
    OMG!! Downloading now!! 1300 MB to go! I'm super excited!
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    OMG!! Downloading now!! 1300 MB to go! I'm super excited!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaharon View Post
    I can't see the download speed, its just ~1512 mb tho, so its rather quick.
    Thanks

Seems like I will be able to play tonight after work after all ^_^

Deleted
    I'm downloading it now 500MB to go, although im goign to bed now but il be sure to test/play it tommorow, please keep in mind the website that opens when you install it.

ALPHA RELEASE NOTES AND WARNINGS!

Welcome to Public Alpha test of The War Z ! We know you’ve been eager to get into the game all these weeks, and we hope you will enjoy experience. Please remember this is ALPHA version of the game, so there’ll be lots of bugs, we’ll be doing servers restarts, game can crash, etc.

We’re going to roll out new instances for the next 72 hours. So please if you don’t see AVAILABLE games in game browser – don’t worry and do not spend time pressing REFRESH all the time – we know that you want to get into the game and we’ll be CONSTANTLY adding new instances. We have enough game servers ordered and deployed to eventually cover everyone who preordered game.

ALPHA TEST INFORMATION DISCLOSURE RESTRICTIONS. YOU AGREE NOT TO use third party image and video capture software to capture the output of the Software as audio, video and/or still image files for personal, public and/or commercial purpose, post any information about the game to any internet resource, except specially designated ALPHA TEST forum at http://forums.thewarz.com until NOVEMBER 5TH, 2012

HAVE FUN and KILL SOME ZOMBIES !

The War Z Development Team

Please respect those rules, and follow them.
    As soon as i wake up il try and answer as much questions as i can about buying/downloading the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokoz View Post
    So Im about to buy the WarZ and the page where you "buy" it completely changed for me..
    Before you entered the credit card information directly on "thewarz.com" but now.. its sending me to a totally different website and I'm not sure if its legit.
    That is the website.
    If anyone knows anything please let me know as Im looking forward to this game.
    This is the site I paid through as well, it's legit. You'll get two emails after you submit your information, one that's saying you paid on this site, then another with your warz verifications plus serial number.
    Last edited by Shiromar; 2012-10-16 at 04:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiromar View Post
    This is the site I paid through as well, it's legit. You'll get two emails after you submit your information, one that's saying you paid on this site, then another with your warz verifications plus serial number.
    Please break the bb code so you don't quote such a large image :3

OH DAMN! it's finally here, I hope it's good.

My download just stopped at 1376mb to go. Europe (Germany) here.

10+ Year Old Account
    My download just stopped at 1376mb to go. Europe (Germany) here.
    Mine is still going (US) but it is going SUPER slow. I started at like 3+MB/s but it now doing like 100 kb/s or less. To many people are downloading.

Move along.

Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

You're right, it just took the downloader 1 minute to go from 1376 to 1375. Long night ahead :/

Mine is still going (US) but it is going SUPER slow. I started at like 3+MB/s but it now doing like 100 kb/s or less. To many people are downloading.
    Hopefully my download later in the day isn't as bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're right, it just took the downloader 1 minute to go from 1376 to 1375. Long night ahead :/
    haha yup!

Anyone getting this message from the forums? "The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later."

---------- Post added 2012-10-15 at 07:42 PM ----------

I've been in the game for 4 seconds and it crashed >.< It crashed again! ERRR damn you alpha.
    Last edited by Waaldo; 2012-10-15 at 11:46 PM.

Move along.

Anyone getting this message from the forums? "The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later."
    Googling about that message is actually how I found this thread. But things seem to be getting a bit better. About an hour ago I couldn't get through at all, but now I've been able to read through a few threads.

Deleted
    haha yup!

---------- Post added 2012-10-15 at 07:42 PM ----------

I've been in the game for 4 seconds and it crashed >.< It crashed again! ERRR damn you alpha.
    Well be glad you even got in. The download is so slow I think its coming from the caveman era.

Edit: still 760mb left for me even tho I started to download the second the facebook link came up.
    Last edited by mmoc61bccfaf50; 2012-10-16 at 12:28 AM.