Page 25 of 61 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I managed to find 4 firearms when I went into the city. I found 2 Scar CQB's (only 1 had ammo, 30 rounds), 1 9mm jericho (no rounds) and 1 mossberg shotgun (8 rounds). I took out 1 bandit that tried to rob me then I got hit by a sniper

A word of advice, trust no one! They will claim to be friendly then club you in the back of the head, rob them before they rob you.
    Last edited by mmoca51a6f9f4d; 2012-10-18 at 08:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    I managed to find 4 firearms when I went into the city. I found 2 Scar CQB's (only 1 had ammo, 30 rounds), 1 9mm jericho (no rounds) and 1 mossberg shotgun (8 rounds). I took out 1 bandit that tried to rob me then I got hit by a sniper

A word of advice, trust no one! They will claim to be friendly then club you in the back of the head, rob them before they rob you.
    I'm done trusting people in this game. Too many people playing this game like it's call of duty. A couple guys said they were friendly and wanted to group up. Next thing I know I am killed by a flashlight.

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    I'm done trusting people in this game. Too many people playing this game like it's call of duty. A couple guys said they were friendly and wanted to group up. Next thing I know I am killed by a flashlight.
    Happens alot but I it would be difficult to trust others in such a situation in real life, It's great with friends tho!

I found 2 handguns in the police station ...
    Poor bastards running towards me swinging a flashlight.
    I got plenty of revenge for all the spawn kills.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    Happens alot but I it would be difficult to trust others in such a situation in real life, It's great with friends tho!
    Well. Now I am being spawn camped. When I revive my characters, they spawn in the same spot every time. So when I spawned in, I was instantly killed by someone with a sniper rifle.

Deleted
    Well. Now I am being spawn camped. When I revive my characters, they spawn in the same spot every time. So when I spawned in, I was instantly killed by someone with a sniper rifle.
    Join another random server then.

If that's the case that's just incredible bad luck, once we get more of the map opened up PvP will occur less.

Join another random server then.
    The reason I didn't join another server is because I was having a good time talking with people in the chat. There were a couple people running around actually killing trying to kill the bandits and protect us survivors. I guess this game isn't for me. Everyone is playing this game like it's Call of Duty. I couldn't walk through a town without getting killed. It wouldn't be so bad if I could defend myself, but I couldn't since all I ever had was a flashlight. I did find a pistol one time, but fell off a cliff like an idiot and died. Oh well. Hopefully when the map is bigger there will be less PVP.

Deleted
    They restarted the servers and the zombies are now deadly, they no longer stand on the spot.

They restarted the servers and the zombies are now deadly, they no longer stand on the spot.
    This is going to be a bit of a pain for me, flashlights do no damage! (To zombies)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    This is going to be a bit of a pain for me, flashlights do no damage! (To zombies)
    I noticed that if you sprint and jump over stuff, you eventually lose the zombies.

I noticed that if you sprint and jump over stuff, you eventually lose the zombies.
    I've noticed that too but when searching for items and a better weapon, the change is expected but makes starting out that little bit harder

Can't wait to play over the weekend and just a heads up don't mark the game off just yet you will meet some good players and once we learn more about server hosting I may have one open to users in this thread.

Deleted
    An MMO champion survivors group is a must, I already found the perfect hideout.

No zombies, guard towers, excellent fields of view and only 1 entrance and exit. 4 people could hold it indefinitely providing we had the right weapons and supplies.

I enjoy the idea "A perfect world with no evil, I will be god of this new world!" obvious reference :P

But really I want to just PvE surviving day by day surviving the zombie outbreak and collecting food, maybe eventually we can have two groups waging war between eachother for some PvP but free for all seems to be more bad than good.

Hopefully it will have a whitelist to make it easier to keep in order.

Deleted
    Damn shame we cannot post screenshots, I could show you the hideout I found. Place is like a prison.

Damn shame we cannot post screenshots, I could show you the hideout I found. Place is like a prison.
    I must learn of this place and go hide in it!

I'll explore tonight and try find it, I take it that it's on the western side? I've only explored the eastern side, I constantly try going to the police station but end up getting overrun me and my flashlight can't handle it

All you have to do is sprint away, get a decent distance (at least a couple houses away), hide behind ANYTHING, crouch walk around the house, usually the zombie will stop at the last point it saw you AKA the front of the object you hid behind. Works every time for me.

North-west? Place with the 4 watch towers that has nothing/no one/no zombies in it or around it?

Deleted
    Its far north, damn this NDA. We will have to wait until Guy Fawkes day until we can post images. Does the NDA even apply to maps?

By the way.. Where is the helicopter or military encampment?