Page 12 of 61 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Barricading looks quite good, the jumping looks like jumping I have no idea why we need a video of someone jumping :P

As to stronghold, I think that's a neat idea for sure, I always like the sense of security that something like that has, if I want to chill out and just hang about with my clan can just go to strongohld and avoid and PKers or zombies.

Deleted
    -update temporary that is

there is a thread going on, on the WarZ website

http://forums.thewarz.com/showthread...now-about-game

Just a short explenation on what the thread does:

This will be very special thread. When you post you allowed to post only ONE question per post. Posts that contains either more than one question, replies to other posts, quotes, etc will be DELETED.

Once per day or so I'll be checking ALL questions after my last reply post, combine them into one post and answer them all.

PLEASE read rules carefully :

- ONE question per post
    - Replies, quotes, multiple questions per post ARE NOT ALLOWED
    - Spamming with questions ( one person asking 10 questions ) are not allowed
    - Check previous answers before asking question.
    - Try to phrase your question so it can be answered with a 'yes', a 'no' or a short sentence.

Lets go!

So what are you waiting for... if you want to know something make an account, preorder ( c wut i did there? ) and ask that question!

Thanks for the update, now to read through 13 pages to see if my question was asked xD

10+ Year Old Account
    All of the questions I could think of have already been asked, so I can't wait for the answers.

He hasn't answered any yet, right?
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Not too sure, I don't believe he has though.

Really can't wait to see the answers, it's great that they're doing this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Threads closed, look back on tuesday, oh thats tomorrow, for answers!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Threads closed, look back on tuesday, oh thats tomorrow, for answers!

remember they are doing it on US time, therefore i doubt we will see the answers until later today/tonight!
    All usefull answers/questions will be posted here aswell, im not going to copy/paste 15 pages of questions answers! :P

---------- Post added 2012-10-08 at 07:36 PM ----------

-update

Considering i was wondering if there was going to be an NDA on the Alpha/Beta Kewk replied to me on Twitter that there currently IS an NDA on the Alpha. so i'm afraid the "helpful" video's will have to wait, however, it is still unsure if there is going to be an NDA on the beta.

Considering there IS going to be an NDA on the alpha, i will do my best to monitor this thread and make sure everybody will keep his information to himself. Considering this is a near impossible job on my own, i ask you to duck tape your mouths and hold it in till the NDA is lifted!

-edit it seems i loved the word considering this post.
    Last edited by mmoc95246e56fb; 2012-10-08 at 07:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Some of the zones we have already seen, but it's nice to see it from the birds eye view.

At 1:52 in the video the amount of the zombies there looks perfect! I can't wait to play on the 15th!

Move along.

Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Deleted
    Thanks waaldo, added to the frontpage!

Flythrough looks great.

I'll help you keep the NDA in place and quote those that break it. Only way I can contribute since all the information is released whilst I'm asleep :3

Shoudn't be much of a problem since there's only a few active posters.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm keeping my post count down until Alpha. My guild (SWTOR) and I are going to be bug testing like champs. Unfortunately, we all know that there will be a lot of people 'just playing the game' but then complaining that its not perfect even though it is in its Alpha phase.

Either way, I'm giving my keyboard a small break before going ham on the keys.

I really hope with the question thread they share with us how server hosting/renting is going to work.

Deleted
    Firsts batch of Q&A have arrived, expect updates as soon as more are posted

First batch !

Q: Are there Generators ingame to make lights on in the night?? for bases?
    A: No

Q: How is this The WarZ going to be better than other zombie survival simulations? (Regarding to DayZ.)
    A: It’ll be AWESOME !

Q: How many and what sniper rifles will be in the game?
    A: I think we have around 6 right now. More will be added later.

Q: Why didnt sergeytitov buy legend?
    A: I don't need in game currency or stronghold map hosting - I already have shit load of GC, and I can rent as many servers as I need.

Q: What vehicles will there be during the alpha release on the 15th?
    A: Vehicles will be available after we're satisfied with CBT progress - ie not earlier than late November.

Q: Will there be Blood from Shots?
    A: Yes we have that right now

Q: Will there be additions to the HUD, rather than just food/drink/health?
    A: Not sure, so far what you see on the screen is what we have in a game. If we going to adsd some new features that will require HUD changes, we'll do that.

Q: What time can we expect to be playing (EST) on the 15th?
    A: We're on PST time ( GMT -8 ) so game will go live sometime afternoon PST.

Q: Will there be simpler/more common range weapons in game. IE civilian grade weapons, hunting rifles, etc?
    A: YES ! We used really advanced weapons in a videos - not exactly representation of what you'll be able to find easily in a game

Q: Will the game client be available to download before the 15th to avoid crashing the servers?
    A: He forgot to post an answer... or he's uncertain

Q: Will private servers be limited to loot drops in any way?
    A: they will lack really rare items - for that you'll have to go to public servers. NOW - by private you mean "password protected" right ? Because unless you're password protected your server it'll be considered public.

Q: Do you have to go to safe settlements to access the marketplace?
    A: YES

Q: Will a group of people/clan/guild be abel to officialy claim for example a structure on a server ?
    A: No, you can't CLAIM something - you can capture structure and HOLD it, but it won't be marked anywhere as owned by your group.

Q: Will there be club hourses/safe houses for clans? Where they can store items they have looted?
    A: You can rent STRONGHOLD servers for that

Q: I just wanted to know if you will ever add something like when your character dies from body shots and was infected will they get up as a zombie?
    A: Lots of folks including ones on dev team asking for that feature, but I can tell you - we like it, but considering amount of work involved it's not going to happen anytime soon.

Q: Will you be able to customise the looks of the first 3 characters, e.g faces and hair etc.?
    A: Yes, each have 3-5 variations for each of head, upper body and lower body parts.

Q: Will WarZ use the same engine as League of Legends ?
    A: No. I was Technical Director at Riot, licensed graphics rendering engine for Riot, designed Riot's own gameplay engine, but it have nothing to do with what War Z is using. War Z is using engine called Eclipse designed by internal engine team of Arktos Entertainment. Arktos licensed engine
    as part of investment deal to several companies - including developer of War Inc ( Online Warmongers Group ) and War Z ( Hammerpoint Interactive ).

Q: If i buy the pre order, i can use the same serial to activate the game in Steam?
    A: We're not sure yet.

Q: Why are you putting your focus on the Cash Shop for this alpha release instead of the gameplay?
    A: We're not putting focus on cash shop at all, not sure how you come to this conclusion.

Q: how many characters are there in the game?
    A: 4 by now, 8 more are coming soon.

Q: How are zombies going to react to water (If there is any) Will they swim or be able to walk on the bottom?
    A: they just walk. They don't care about water, but they can't swim.

Q: There is a limit to the sales of the different betas?
    A: Not sure what this question means, but - there're limited number of copies for Legend package.

Q: I can give all my guest keys to a single friend?
    A: Yes, each time beta key expires, game will ask you to enter new serial key to continue to use game

Q: Will you spawn at the same place where you logged off or in a fixed location, like near a safe settlement?
    A: You'll spawn exactly where you logged off

Q: Are we going to see animations for weapon switching ?
    A: Those are on the list.

Q: Will there be a way to slow the player's breathing while scoped to stabilize the gun?
    A: Press SHIFT to hold breath

Q: When the Alpha launches, how many character models will there be to choose from?
    A: Probably 4, maybe 5, each with variations for head, upper body and lower body.

Q: Is there a hard copy of the game?
    A: No, why ?

Q: Will you improve the animations from War-Inc at all?
    A: Hmmm, lets say game is using war inc anims for maybe 20-30% of animations. Rest have been created from scratch. Ones we're borrowing from War Inc are ones we like.

Q: Any love for us War Inc. Loyalists?
    A: YES. We're working on package for active War Inc players. It'll probably will include some GC bonus, transfer of some items, free month of the beta gameplay. We still working on that.

Q: Are attachments included in the cash-shop? Because i saw them at the video showcasing the shop but personally I wouldn't like attachments to be cash-shop items.
    A: We'll release video with final shop this week, so it'll answer your questions.

Q: The PvP video showed it is relatively easy to kill different players from close range with a decent weapon. Is this more difficult from longer distances? (50-500m) Will we have bulletdrop, steady zooming and recoil to make things more difficult?
    A: yes - all of those are present in a game

Q: Will there only be zombies, or will there be animals (Dogs which you can tame) or anything else?
    A: We're still discussing about that.

Q: Will you be able to see bandits on the map? If so, why?

Q: Can lock my stronghold server and open it to public freely?
    A: Yes

Q: Will we able to make clans?
    A: Yes, this functionality is built in a game and will be enabled right before October 31st beta, so alpha players will be able to secure their clan names.

Q: Is it possible to give people the option to rent servers during the alpha
    A: Probably not, since our goal is to control this stage of the game as much as possible

Q: Will you loose GC purchased skins or hats on death in normal? If so on hardcore?
    A: You don't purchase skins. As for hats or any other items - yes you will loose them. If you don't like it - please don't spend cash currency on anything you're afraid to loose.

Q: Sergey, What do you like to do in your spare time? ( other than gaming )
    A: Sleeping. Mostly. If I have spare time between sleeping and working - reading, watching TV, spending time with my son and wife

Q: Because I know it's going to be asked. "When did actual development start on the game?"
    A: We started planning this game in late 2010. We started preproduction in mid 2011, entered production by november 2011, we've added new developers to the team and kinda went into overdrive by June 2012. And yes this last thing - trying to get game out asap was heavily influenced by Dayz success.

Q: are we going to get swords/knives/axes/machetes as useable melee weapons
    A: Yes, we have pretty big list and going thru it adding stuff to the game.

Q: I want to buy this game, but i am getting a new computer soon. If i buy this game, and then buy the new computer, is there a way to download the game onto my new computer without re-purchasing it?
    A: Yes, all you need to play game is your account login. You can download game as many times and as on amny computers as you want. there's no DRM, there's no copy protection and you shouldn't worry about leaving game "behind".

Q: Will you remove the marker that shows where u are on the map in hardcore mode?
    A: Probably not. GPS sattelites are still out there working

Q: Can you make any enterable building into a base by adding doors,barricades,ect?
    A: Yes, we kinda showed this in this video : http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/y...z-pvp-gameplay

Q: Why are you guys so awesome? (developers)
    A: Because we have AWESOME fans !

Q: is the bullet drop realistic, to the point where I can reliably use the SVD scope for range finding?
    A: We're trying, it may not work at start, but this is our goal.

Q: judging by the sales you have had so far, do you think you can cope with the server stress there will be on the 15th?
    A: We've already started ordering and installing servers . We'll do our best to predict peak load on game servers, but yes shit can happen

Q: will the character show any change of condition if he is almost dying (black and white screen, problem aiming or something)?
    A: Yes, there're some full screen effects.

Q: Will zombies ever be more than just target practice? (judging from YouTube videos..)
    A: LOL - i just played new build, and even though I had some guns, I've been killed 7 times in a row by zombies. So answer is YES.

Q: when can i buy the game in germany in a mall
    A: Probably not.

Q: Theres little bits of gameplay coming out i can all ready see lots of pvp, will they're be a way to combatant this problem.
    A: I think in real life zombies will be much bigger threat and fact that weapons and ammo are rare will prevent people from just playing War Z as a shooter game.

Q: How much control will an owner of a private server have over the in-game world, meaning what options will we have to make that server unique as opposed to a copy of the public game worlds for roleplaying?
    A: Actually if you rent GAMEWORLD server - in this case we're trying to make sure that it exactly match experience on other servers.

Q: I want to play the alpha on the 15th, however i want to get some more real in-game non scripted footage before i buy the game first.
    A: It's funny that lots of those videos are NOT scripted - even though they look like shitty soap dramas

Q: Does the game to hold enough realism to give the combat the nerve cutting tension arma 2 does?
    A: Can't answer that - for me personally Arma and OPFP before game me headache and frustration, not tension or drama. Battlefield 2 was a game that gamve me most of drama in a shooters.

Q: Is it better than DayZ? Remember, YES OR NO!
    A: Yes for me personally. I'm sure there'll be folks who will answer NO.

Q: What size is WarZ going to be (in GB)?
    A: 2-3GB with 5MB initial download

Q: How are strongholds connected to the "main world" and how do they work with multiple servers?
    A: We're working on non intrusive systme right now that allows you to connect servers and "teleport' between worlds naturally.

Q: When someone dies can anyone loot their stuff or only the person that kills them?
    A: Anybody can pickup loot.

Q: How are you going to prevent people from hacking the game and give their self weapons?
    A: Let say - they can't do that. This is basics of MMO games, this can't just happen. They can do things like wallhacks, maybe aimbots, but basic things like teleporting, item stats modifications, stats modifications, god modes, etc, etc are covered by basic engine design.

Q: Will there be an option to let clanmates add server rent time to an existing server
    A: Not at the moment, but we're thinking about how we can enable this feature.

Q: Will there be Australian servers in the alpha and beta?
    A: Not for Alpha, probably yes after November release.

Q: Will you be adding a person to person trade window for more secure item trades?
    A: We thought about that, actually some of our designers been in huge favor of that system, but at the end we've decided that it will remove any trust element from the trade. Ie - are you trust person enough to deal with him ?

Q: At first we can create one character but if he dies we need to wait 24 hours.
    A: Wrong. You have 5 slots UNLOCKED for you - so you can create up to 5 survivors. all free of charge. Also at any time you can delete character and create new one at that slot.

Q: Can we buy Night Vision in Market (Cash Shop) ?

Q: when will my "6 months server" days will start to drop,
    A: When you will rent server.

Q: Will the health system become more complex (broken bones, diseases, bleeding,
    A; Yes - we have topic on forums dedicated to our plans on health system.

-edit please sergey, please, don't post another wall of text i don't like selection questions and making them bold!
    Last edited by mmoc95246e56fb; 2012-10-10 at 07:13 AM.

Deleted
    this game is seeming more and more suspect to me. It seems like a rushed mod of war inc in order to jump on the bandwagon. I posted some critical posts on their facebook page. Not ranty, but simple and well written, raising some serious questions, basically saying they hadn't done enough to address the rumors surrounding this game (that it was vapourware etc). Also asking people to fork out full price to buy the game that is only just coming out of alpha etc... ( although that doesn't seem clear either)

Anyways, my comments got swiftly removed and i was blocked from commenting on the page, obviously i had hit a nerve. But lo and behold 1 day after my posts had been deleted and i raised the problem of not addressing the speculation surrounding the game, they post up the "ask us anything and we will answer with an honest answer" forum thread. I'm not accrediting the reason they did this solely to my posts, but it seems like it might have been the straw that broke the camels back. Either way i found it very weird that everyone defending the game like a rabid dog spoke in the same broken English as Mr Titov. ( something i jokingly mentioned in one of my posts).

I said specifically that i didn't think it was all smoke and mirrors but i think they have some serious issues they need to address and i was met with screaming fanboys and a company that apparently cant deal with people actually asking legitimate questions that make them look bad. Coincidentally they didn't delete the comments of the ranters who just said "ZOMG THIS IS A RIP OF DAYZ", but informed posts into the shortfalls of the company and the game do?

It seems there is very little evidence to back up their claims, apparently brainstorming started in 2011, although there is no real proof of that, hammerpoint was only created this year and the first screenshot only appeared in July. Also it seems like it will very much turn into a pay to win game. Either way when i first saw this game i got very excited, ( having got into dayz at the time), but as i have read more and seen more i have steadily lost my thrill for it due to their conduct, their suspect methods of advertising, and various other things. Also I find it amazing how the videos they have released a week before they are due to release the "alpha" to the public on the 15th and then the beta 2 weeks later, is pre alpha ( according to the people on the youtube page in response to people saying it looks wank)? It all seems very confusing and just a bit strange. I cant quite get my head around how this game has had 2 years worth of standalone production.

Either way a redditer sumed up a lot of serious questions and has his own take/ answers on it ( cant post the link as its my first link and "You are not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until you post a few times." but if you want the link i will PM it to you) . Whether or not its all true i dont know, but its enough to make me not jump in headfirst and buy this game. I will wait for those who are blind enough to buy it, see if it succeeds or crashes and burns within the first couple of months then make a decision. What are your guys plans? are your going to fork out the money in one of the 300+ payment methods(.....because that isn't dodgy at all.....) or wait to see what this game actually holds? Personally I don’t like to invest money in a company that lies through its teeth, even if the game appeals to me in a big way.

note: i haven't keyboard turned since 2004

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by triggy89 View Post
    <snip>
    I understand that some people think this might be a Hoax, considering i'm the OP of this thread, i have done my research, i'm not a fan boy of any sorts when it comes to this game, i'm just exited and hope its going to be a good/well created game where i can spend my lonely hours in.

All of the videos so far has been distributed by a Gaming Channel that is a part of Curse, the same Curse that owns MMO champion etc. That is one of the main reasons i'm sure this isn't a hoax, now when it comes to "paying to play the alpha" I've got a rather simple answer for you, Minecraft did the exact same, it might be an entire different genre but they still used the same mechanic, i suppose you can see it as some sort of fundraiser to help the game to its position.

somewhere in your post you mentioned pay to win, i don't know where you get that information from and i would love to see your source on that, they have mentioned in allot of reply's tweets etc. that you can NOT BUY WEAPONS/ARMOR or anything with real life currency, you might be confused cause the game so far has 2 currency's, Dollars and Gold Coins, Gold Coins is bought with real money and you can buy hats/looks etc with that, Dollars is the currency you find in game, with that money you can buy weapons/armor etc. So far i have never seen any proof to backup your "pay to win" quote. From the perspective i have now, it looks like they are using the same sort of shop as Guild wars 2, it is in no way/shape or form game breaking.

Further i know you are mostly posting your opinion, but you are throwing some words/sentences in there where you say you found suspicious advertising, the pay to play etc ( therefore proof in a small word ), is there anyway you can back it up? ( as in linking it or PM me so i can link it ). Cause if you are going to accuse a company some proof would be nice, or you will be looking like an absolute fool ( having only 1 post doesn't help, however i understand you created the account to join this conversation, and we all had to start on 1 post someday. )

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by markdead View Post
    I understand that some people think this might be a Hoax, considering i'm the OP of this thread, i have done my research, i'm not a fan boy of any sorts when it comes to this game, i'm just exited and hope its going to be a good/well created game where i can spend my lonely hours in.

All of the videos so far has been distributed by a Gaming Channel that is a part of Curse, the same Curse that owns MMO champion etc. That is one of the main reasons i'm sure this isn't a hoax, now when it comes to "paying to play the alpha" I've got a rather simple answer for you, Minecraft did the exact same, it might be an entire different genre but they still used the same mechanic, i suppose you can see it as some sort of fundraiser to help the game to its position.

somewhere in your post you mentioned pay to win, i don't know where you get that information from and i would love to see your source on that, they have mentioned in allot of reply's tweets etc. that you can NOT BUY WEAPONS/ARMOR or anything with real life currency, you might be confused cause the game so far has 2 currency's, Dollars and Gold Coins, Gold Coins is bought with real money and you can buy hats/looks etc with that, Dollars is the currency you find in game, with that money you can buy weapons/armor etc. So far i have never seen any proof to backup your "pay to win" quote. From the perspective i have now, it looks like they are using the same sort of shop as Guild wars 2, it is in no way/shape or form game breaking.

Further i know you are mostly posting your opinion, but you are throwing some words/sentences in there where you say you found suspicious advertising, the pay to play etc ( therefore proof in a small word ), is there anyway you can back it up? ( as in linking it or PM me so i can link it ). Cause if you are going to accuse a company some proof would be nice, or you will be looking like an absolute fool ( having only 1 post doesn't help, however i understand you created the account to join this conversation, and we all had to start on 1 post someday. )
    The pay to win comment was simply how i see the game going as there is already a ingame store where you can purchase items, which i think is a bad idea to start with. Even though the items are cosmetic, i think that many games say that it will onyl ever sell cosmetic items, then eventually go down the pay to win route. Like GW2's two XP boost etc. You can buy with ingame currency, but ultimately the people who fork out the real money can gain easier access and therefore outdo those who have to grind ingame currency to get the same stufg. That , in my eyes, is still pay to win. It's a personal opinion of where i see this game going, as i said originally "Also it seems like it will very much turn into a pay to win game", i did not say it currently is.

The suspicious advertising was things like the pic they posted on the facebook page claiming it was the post popular game in Japan, something i highly doubt. There is a VERY small interest in zombies etc in japan. It would not be the most popular game at a game show in tokyo.....period.

Not to mention they never provided an actual link to this despite loads of comments asking for it. As i said i dont know how much of it is true, but it deff raises some serious questions about the game/ the claims of a company.

Also as i have said in my post and when i posted on their wall, i dont hink its all smoke and mirrors, i just think its a rushed mod of the war inc to jump on the bandwagon. Here is the original reddit post i talked about.

http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comme...game_dayz_the/

And yes i did join to join this discussion. Also because i bought MoP the other day and have started playing wow again after a 6 month break, so wanted to actually post on here for once.
    Last edited by mmoce78a54d14a; 2012-10-10 at 12:48 PM.

Deleted
    You finally provided some proof that is readable thank you for that.

After reading some of the points the creator of the Reddit page came up with, i suppose you could say it could be a fake game or so to speak, however I've seen many games develop in my time, and this just looks like Alpha it could all be acting but i don't know, i have some money to spare so i'm going to check if its worth it, probably on release i will make my final decision, if it turns out as a hoax ( which i doubt ) i will make sure to post it here on the main page, however, keep in mind the team they have now is around 10 people or a bit smaller, they've got 1 community member Kewk, that has been on this forum as well, maybe a couple of Devs. But as i said, they have been in contact with Curse, ( or at least the video's show it that way and so do some tweets ) So the chance of it being a hoax is rather small. Thank you for enlightening us tho with all the information you provided, it sure gave as a fresh view on this game!
    Last edited by mmoc95246e56fb; 2012-10-10 at 01:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    After reading through that link, I think it's all grasping at straws.

Q: Because I know it's going to be asked. "When did actual development start on the game?"

A: We started planning this game in late 2010. We started preproduction in mid 2011, entered production by november 2011, we've added new developers to the team and kinda went into overdrive by June 2012. And yes this last thing - trying to get game out asap was heavily influenced by Dayz success.

That is a quote from the forum Q&A by Sergey. So they have been in development for about 11 months, and I would say they are doing a great job. Everyone who talks about the game being a hoax uses the excuse that they didn't have a website/youtube account until just recently. So what!? What if they did make it when they first started game production, it's not like they had any info to put on it about The WarZ or any other game because they are a brand new company. This is an unknown company making a pretty big game, they needed to make sure that this game was going to work before they start giving info to the community.

"Titov says here that the production studio Hammertime Interactive only started conceptualizing the idea 'a few weeks ago', which means April or May 2012."
    This is a quote from the reddit page, I read all of the links and NOWHERE did anyone say they started conceptualizing a few weeks ago.

This whole reddit page was posted 2 months ago, we have gotten a lot of new information on the game now. Even some game review websites got their hands on the game. They obviously aren't showing us some stuff but the fact that they have the game and are playing it means it's real. This game is in no way a hoax.

On the P2W topic, they have said it many times that they won't be selling stuff that adds any sort of advantage to the player. They also said that any stuff that is bought or found WILL be dropped upon death. It doesn't matter how much money you spend, if you die, you lose it.

Edit: Also, I would like to point out that every single purchase was made online which means that, unless someone paid with a debit card, no one has technically paid anything. Come the 15th if the game were to not come out and the devs "ran away with our money" everyone would just put in a claim with their credit card company, Paypal, etc. and the Devs would go to jail with nothing. Basically what I'm saying is that there is no way this could be a scam.

---------- Post added 2012-10-10 at 05:11 PM ----------

New video:
    Last edited by Waaldo; 2012-10-10 at 02:21 PM.

Move along.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    Come the 15th if the game were to not come out and the devs "ran away with our money" everyone would just put in a claim with their credit card company, Paypal, etc. and the Devs would go to jail with nothing. Basically what I'm saying is that there is no way this could be a scam.
    Even if it would be a scam (seriously, why are people still thinking this?), they sure are putting a lot of effort on it.
    But anyway, bought the survivor pack, I think I have the patience to wait couple of weeks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by markdead View Post
    You finally provided some proof that is readable thank you for that.

After reading some of the points the creator of the Reddit page came up with, i suppose you could say it could be a fake game or so to speak, however I've seen many games develop in my time, and this just looks like Alpha it could all be acting but i don't know, i have some money to spare so i'm going to check if its worth it, probably on release i will make my final decision, if it turns out as a hoax ( which i doubt ) i will make sure to post it here on the main page, however, keep in mind the team they have now is around 10 people or a bit smaller, they've got 1 community member Kewk, that has been on this forum as well, maybe a couple of Devs. But as i said, they have been in contact with Curse, ( or at least the video's show it that way and so do some tweets ) So the chance of it being a hoax is rather small. Thank you for enlightening us tho with all the information you provided, it sure gave as a fresh view on this game!

no worries

but raaaaaaaa why do you keep mentioning a hoax/fake. I have said like 3 times i dont think its a fake, but i think they have lied about the game, i feel they have conducted themselves ( as a company) in a less than admirable way and they are simply hopping on the bangwagon that was dayz's success. I feel like they have lied in order to make some cash/make it seem like it was their original idea, which is disgraceful . I have no doubt that the game exists, whether or not it will be any good, considering the lead up to it release, i dont know.

I think you have the right idea though, wait for a while, see how it pans out then invest. But investing in a game on some rather choppy gameplay footage and screenshots is somewhat silly right now. They have yet to prove themselves as a company/the game in any way whatsoever. I will happily buy it if it turns out to be good, but right now, now way in hell am i giving sergey titov any of my money, i mean would you trust this man XD

on that note these are the only two pictures in existence of Titov , he seems like a knob and his grammar is fucking atrocious!