Page 30 of 61 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    They took down the sign up for the beta from what I can see once pre-orders came available. But if you really want to get in to the beta without buying it you can get a guest pass, I have 1 if you want it, or you can try to get one in the facebook/twitter giveaways.
    That would be nice of you, I don't use facebook or twitter. One of these days I'll have to make a twitter account since game companies these days are having all their events on there. I saw a video of this game earlier today and it looked like a lot of fun for someone like me who likes to RP but it is also quite different from the games I usually play so I'd like to try it out first.

I would love a guest pass if anyone has one. Hit me up in a PM. Thanks.

Deleted
    I request all of they help! ( or something in fancy english )

After having a discussion with a couple of Guildmembers that play TheWarZ aswell we decided it might be a good idea to host a Live Q&A WITH the Developers and Community Managers, this will be done through Twitch, all i ask for you is to go to this link and vote in the poll, so we can try and get the idea up and running.

http://forums.thewarz.com/showthread...4-Live-Q-amp-A

Below you can find the entire idea, nicely copy pasted from the WarZ Forums.

Hello there this is Markdead/Karudo from NR Gaming,

Currently i am maintaining the official FAQ thread that can be found here
    Although i am not the only one within NR Gaming, I am the one mostly busy with The WarZ and the soon to be Beta Coverage.

I come here with a question.

How many of you people want to have a Live Q&A if possible, hosted through twitch, WITH the developers and Community Managers.
    Considering the Alpha is busy and is going fantastic with many hotfixes being made every day. And the Open Alpha ( or beta? ) starting the 31st.

Topics that could be discussed during the Live Stream

-Future Patches
    -How big do they think/hope the game will become
    -How hard was the preparation for Alpha

And so on..

Last but not least, do you want audio only, or would you prefer some sort of Video/Skype Q&A ( still streamed to Twitch.tv )

( Please note this has NOTHING to do with showing ingame footage and so on, this is an idea for a LIVE Q&A Not a lets play )

We would love your permission and if we have enough idea's an official e-mail will go to the developers with a link to this topic, inviting them to the Q&A
    (if the dev's want to join the Q&A please note that allot of preperation will be involved and a specific timestamp will be giving to you guys)

Thank you for reading this topic and i hope you can give us some nice feedback/ideas!

-Nr gaming
    Last edited by mmoc95246e56fb; 2012-10-26 at 09:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    had a little sesh last night, got a gun off a bandit who tried to kill me was quite fun. I now choose a low pop server to make life easier, the next patch is looking really good. id like there to be some way to show your friendly, constant state me distrust, I guess that would be normal. still feels way off release.

Anyone else see ammo being purchased on the store as a bit too pay2win? I've found 1 gun and 1 ammo clip, and buying ammo seems to be a easy way to releave that. I guess it isn't required to succeed, but seeing someone that you know is more well supplied than you because of real life money is going to be annoying imho.

Otherwise the game has been alot of fun so far, in regards to optimization my pc runs 6048x1080 max settings flawlessly, or as flawless as I would expect for an alpha (distant textures seem to flicker).

Deleted
    If someone has any extra key for the beta i wouldnt mind taking it :d

Wouldn't mind a key for beta either if someone happen to have 1 for spare .

Quote Originally Posted by Elgand View Post
    Anyone else see ammo being purchased on the store as a bit too pay2win? I've found 1 gun and 1 ammo clip, and buying ammo seems to be a easy way to releave that. I guess it isn't required to succeed, but seeing someone that you know is more well supplied than you because of real life money is going to be annoying imho.
    I've seen someone say somewhere that ammo is only gonna be available for purchase during the Alpha. I don't know how true that is, but I'm sure someone will jump in and correct me if I'm wrong.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Would LOVE a beta key if anyone has an extra one.

10+ Year Old Account
    the only 2 ammo types bought with cash are crossbow bolts which are god terrible right now and the clips for one of the rarer (and weaker) snipers... so at least for now that doesn't bug me... but to be honest I wouldn't mind seeing less snipers in general getting shot by people camping safezones from crazy far out of your view gets old.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by soxfan849 View Post
    I've seen someone say somewhere that ammo is only gonna be available for purchase during the Alpha. I don't know how true that is, but I'm sure someone will jump in and correct me if I'm wrong.
    You're right.

So is BETA still scheduled to be released tomorrow? have a guest key and want to give it a shot

I heard a lot of fuss when the alpha released, including many people demanding their money back (its an alpha right?).

Anyways I was wondering if the updates are keeping the game stable/playable?
    I am a DayZ survivor and really want to give WarZ a shot but don't really have the patience to work with another semi-playable game.

Anybody with a free guest pass they don't need feel free to toss me one in PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pugbot View Post
    I heard a lot of fuss when the alpha released, including many people demanding their money back (its an alpha right?).

Anyways I was wondering if the updates are keeping the game stable/playable?
    I am a DayZ survivor and really want to give WarZ a shot but don't really have the patience to work with another semi-playable game.

Anybody with a free guest pass they don't need feel free to toss me one in PM.
    Perfectly playable and stable.. a lot of the people (from what I've seen in game and on the facebook page) just complain because they don't like getting shot.

Personally I enjoy the game and aside from server hoppers nothing really bothers me.

EDIT: Also, even though I'm 90% sure it's just a rumour people on different servers have been saying there is going to be an inventory wipe for beta.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deleted
    Im really interested in this game as I absolutely LOVE anything Zombie. But im abit scared after buying Arma 2 for DayZ that it might not live up to expectations. Does anybody have a guest key so I could try it out? PM me please id be eternally grateful

Thanks

Patch seems to be online now!

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know if we have to wait for a patch/announcement to give out/use guest keys or can we just give 'em to our friends and get to work midnight PST?

Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post
    Anyone know if we have to wait for a patch/announcement to give out/use guest keys or can we just give 'em to our friends and get to work midnight PST?
    No clue. There was a patch I just downloaded, but I am not sure if it's for the beta or just the final alpha patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantom06 View Post
    Im really interested in this game as I absolutely LOVE anything Zombie. But im abit scared after buying Arma 2 for DayZ that it might not live up to expectations. Does anybody have a guest key so I could try it out? PM me please id be eternally grateful

Thanks
    Sent you one. dl patch now

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Sent you one. dl patch now
    Does that mean guest passes are working? I really wanna give mine out.