Page 39 of 61 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    That's called buy to play, free to play does not mean the lack of a subscription but the lack of a cost to play the game. I realise you're responding to someone else's claim that it's F2P, just seen a lot of people call it that and yours is the most recent post .
    I'll edit my post to make it more clear, by that I was emphasizing that there are no fee's afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    Erm, while I'm not sure of the specifics, how is that "winning"? And please say you're not one of those, "All f2p games are p2w!" people, because I'm getting tired of people who completely reject reality.
    Are you Edgecrusher420 on WarZ forums, I've seen the name a couple times and it looked familiar, now I know why!

Quote Originally Posted by Cpand671 View Post
    Are you Edgecrusher420 on WarZ forums, I've seen the name a couple times and it looked familiar, now I know why!
    Nopez, don't own the game or post in the forums.

hi i just wanted to ask if you really need GC to create a clan ? and if so, its possible to obtain GC atm? coz i only got survivor code for game... thanks for any answers!

Deleted
    Not sure what this game has that DayZ won't have when it comes stand-alone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hackers are the main concern they could turn the 2 games into something shitty and not worth playing.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    Time will tell, competition is health, etc, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by starkey View Post
    Hackers are the main concern they could turn the 2 games into something shitty and not worth playing.
    Sadly yes, but a lot of games have their fair share of hackers and we can just hope they keep working on getting rid of them

Quote Originally Posted by MrM3tod View Post
    hi i just wanted to ask if you really need GC to create a clan ? and if so, its possible to obtain GC atm? coz i only got survivor code for game... thanks for any answers!
    You do, but as of the 30th you wont need anything to start the clan.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

[/QUOTE]You do, but as of the 30th you wont need anything to start the clan.[/QUOTE]

cool so you mean there will be new patch adding free clans? nice

Quote Originally Posted by MrM3tod View Post
    cool so you mean there will be new patch adding free clans? nice
    Yep, and to those that bought a clan they receive a refund.

Quote Originally Posted by Creamy Flames View Post
    They are both similar but the competition between the two will be good for both games.

So many people are asking for refunds that they're now refusing to give out refunds. Good thing I already got mine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    So many people are asking for refunds that they're now refusing to give out refunds. Good thing I already got mine.
    Pretty sure people should read the TOS then, they've basically updated it to stop people from requesting refunds because many hackers who have been banned are just getting their money refunded.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    Which is retarded when any game company gives back refunds just because you dont like the product. Its not like you can get a refund when you go see a shitty movie right?

Quote Originally Posted by philefluxx View Post
    Which is retarded when any game company gives back refunds just because you dont like the product. Its not like you can get a refund when you go see a shitty movie right?
    If the movie was shitty because it was still in post production then I'd expect a refund.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nbm02ss View Post
    If the movie was shitty because it was still in post production then I'd expect a refund.
    BUT! If you pay to see a movie that's a work in progress and don't like it? Your own damn fault for not waiting IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post
    BUT! If you pay to see a movie that's a work in progress and don't like it? Your own damn fault for not waiting IMO.
    Maybe, but then again the buy page for the game doesn't really mention it's still in "beta": https://account.thewarz.com/buy/buy.html

If you go to the FAQ it says the game is going to be released "this Fall".

They need to disclose this sort of thing at the very least to avoid confusion.

Should have called it a kickstarter if they don't want to hand out refunds for preorders.
    Last edited by nbm02ss; 2012-11-30 at 07:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nbm02ss View Post
    Maybe, but then again the buy page for the game doesn't really mention it's still in "beta": https://account.thewarz.com/buy/buy.html

If you go to the FAQ it says the game is going to be released "this Fall".

They need to disclose this sort of thing at the very least to avoid confusion.

Should have called it a kickstarter if they don't want to hand out refunds for preorders.
    I will agree with that, it's pretty lazy not to stay on top of your webpage with relevant information.

So its actual release is in December, or?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sibut View Post
    according to the most recent post, yes. (As far as I can tell from it)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sibut View Post
    God knows with this game, it looks like that though, Ive never heard of a foundation release before, I guess its a safe way of saying "this games not ready for full retail release and well keep updating it until its ready but that may be a while so dont be too tough on the game because its not quite retail release yet its just foundation" Or maybe i got it wrong and foundation means something else.

Ive never been so mystified by a game before, I want to love it but I find myself disillusioned with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    God knows with this game, it looks like that though, Ive never heard of a foundation release before, I guess its a safe way of saying "this games not ready for full retail release and well keep updating it until its ready but that may be a while so dont be too tough on the game because its not quite retail release yet its just foundation" Or maybe i got it wrong and foundation means something else.

Ive never been so mystified by a game before, I want to love it but I find myself disillusioned with it.
    I'm guessing by foundation release they mean all the basics are in place and polished that it needs to be a game then the rest will be added over time... kinda like you could say with minecraft or some other game with free updates... but yeah the devs here really have people losing faith quick.